Feature Length film on True Islam

Bro. Terris

Downloadable?

Asalamu Alaikum sisters and brothers,

Is there a way to download these videos?..

Jazak allah Khair,

Bro. Terris

west

Video Download

Salaam

Please advise how I can download these videos. As a revert to Islam it is uplifting to hear other people's stories

truesuccess

Proud to be a Muslim
You can download this video easily...

Assalam alaikum

There are two video in this Thread..

First is small video... that you can download by this link just given blow that..

Right Click >> Save Traget As

The second video is Google Video..

You can download this video by clicking on the Google Video Icon ( Bottom Right )
and click on the "Goto Google Video"

Google page will open with the selected video.. on the right side of the page...click on the Download Button

If any probs ..... do reply..

Allah Hafiz

mohdabid

Assalaam alaikum everyone,

to download any of the videos from google video, youtube etc. go to keepvid.com and paste the video link, click download

carlwres

this video is excellent

:arabi1:
i would like to see more videos of speakers giving lectures on topics eg:"the meaning of life", "proof of God's existence", etc, im new am learning and am not used to computers either! Expect i'll have to learn learn learn- its a fight after all-everything is.

muslimguy

download the vid here

:salam2:

the new version of real player alows you to download videos from any website
it is really easy and it works.

go to http://www.realplayer.com/ and click get realplayer free

once you finished you come back to this website and on the top of the video you 'll see an Icon that says download video click on it and it'll start downloading right away.

I already downloaded the video.

if you have any problems please feel free to contact me.
please make Duaa for me if it worked and you liked it.:tti_sister:

muslimguy

for Ipod

Does anyone know if this video can be downloaded on to an ipod?

Thank you for your kind assistance.

:salam2: brother Yusuf. yes there is, first try using real player (check my previous post) once you have the new version downloaded go to burn/transfer device in the menu bar then click select removable device i think.and if it does not work for you, PM me with your e mail address so I can send you a program that does that.

if you like it please make Duaa for me.

muslimguy

more videos

:arabi1:
i would like to see more videos of speakers giving lectures on topics eg:"the meaning of life", "proof of God's existence", etc, im new am learning and am not used to computers either! Expect i'll have to learn learn learn- its a fight after all-everything is.

:salam2: first of all welcome to Islam and TTI, may Allah make the transition easy on you and help you with learning about Islam and please make Duaa for Us we are in need for it. inchallah this website has a lot of videos about what you asked for and inchallah will be beneficial for you as it was for me
http://nadeem.lightuponlight.com/indexvideos.html

if you like it please make Duaa for me.
jazak Allah Khairan.