V E R Y I M P O R T A N T. (Read please)

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

I want to reminde my self and every one that the main purpose and objective of TTI. the Mission statment of the site is as follow

we are dedicated to bringing the latest Islamic videos, media and information to help challenge the negative propaganda spread by the media and to educate people about Islam and the Muslim World. The hatred some people might show towards Islam and the ill-practices of some Muslims should not hinder a Person from seeking the truth!

While this been said lately I have been reading some threads in which our Muslim brothers and sisters debating, fighting, arguing and posting links to other sites, exmple about (Tableeq Jammad , or which sheikh committed mistakes, and who is good or who is bad), some of these threads been deleted or will be deleted soon inshaAllah.

I will delete these threads because there is no point of debating if you have an issue about certain individual take the issue to a shiekh or an scholars to find an answer, beside if the people who posted in these thread were in front of each other they might fought with hands !.

Islam is a religion of mercy and wisdom, if you have anything against one of the sheikh , Imams or any well known Muslim you can write to him directly to advise him.

But most of us go and Quote the scholars and say this scholar said this about this person , my question is who we are to talk about others mistakes, have we corrected all of our mistakes and short coming in Islam that we have the time to look up to other Muslims mistakes, some of you might say we need to warn people against certain individuals, well its not your duty its Scholars duty they need to fulfill it and warn others about certain individuals.

The scholars have the duty to fulfill by warning and advising people on certain issues, we don’t need to come on TTI and start a debate about certain Muslims and keep arguing about him like we have nothing better to-do in our life.

If you have something good to say on TTI related to the mission of the site you are most welcom but if you are here to start debates or arguments then its better not to post here because for sure it will be deleted.

We have enough problems in our ummah instead we unite we keep arguing and debating, there are some duties which belongs to the Scholars and some duties belong to us, as for advising scholars, or Imams, it should come from Scholar to certain individuals, if we have certain questions about certain people we should go and ask scholars and make sure what we have heard from people is the truth before we jump and post an article talking about certain individuals.

Remember Islam is very simple we as Muslim just make it too complicated to the point if a non Muslim want to learn about Islam he would run a way from the way we just talk and debate.

so from now on keep the mission statement of the site in your mind before you post the next thread, and think if it will be helpful to Muslims, is it going to be beneficial to us in our religion ...

Just remember Muslim is the brother of a Muslim. He neither oppresses him nor humiliates him nor looks down upon him. The piety is here, (and while saying so) he pointed towards his chest thrice. It is a serious evil for a Muslim that he should look down upon his brother Muslim. All things of a Muslim are inviolable for his brother in faith; his blood, his wealth and his honor. Sahih Muslim Book 31, Number 6219.

We expect too much from each other. We want everyone to be perfect just because he or she is Muslim. We go to the Muslim countries expecting a nation of angels. It does not exist. We have to stop thinking that the Muslim must be perfect because he/she has accepted Allah. None of us is perfect. Even in the Prophet's time, there were hypocrites, drunks, adulterers, thieves and slanderers. And these were people at the time of the prophet peace be up on him and the prophet called them his companions.

We must recognize that we are imperfect creatures, If we were not of those who sin and return to our Lord in repentance, He would destroy us and bring about a nation that is. We have to be patient with each other and avoid anger.

Narrated AbuHurayrah: Allah's Apostle (peace_be_upon_him) said: The strong man is not one who wrestles well but the strong man is one who controls himself when he is in a fit of rage. Sahih Muslim: Book 31, Number 6313.
We have to forgive each other our sins against each other:
Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar: Allah's Apostle (peace_be_upon_him) said: It is not permissible for a Muslim to have estranged relations with his brother beyond three days. Muslim: Book 31, Number 6212.

We have to be kind to each other:
Narrated Aisha: Allah's Apostle (peace_be_upon_him) said: Aisha, verily Allah is kind and He loves kindness and confers upon kindness which he does not confer upon severity and does not confer upon anything else besides it (kindness). Sahih Muslim: Book 31, Number 6273:
and Narrated Aisha: Allah's Apostle (peace_be_upon_him) said: Kindness is not to be found in anything but that it adds to its beauty and it is not withdrawn from anything but it makes it defective. Sahih muslim: Book 31, Number 6274.

We have to guard our tongues against backbiting him/her:

Narrated AbuHurayrah: Allah's Apostle (peace_be_upon_him) said: Do you know who is poor? They (the Companions of the Prophet said: A poor man amongst us is one who has neither dirham with him nor wealth. He (the Prophet) said: The poor of my Ummah would be he who would come on the Day of Resurrection with prayers and fasts and Zakat but (he would find himself bankrupt on that day as he would have exhausted his funds of virtues) since he hurled abuses upon others, brought calumny against others and unlawfully consumed the wealth of others and shed the blood of others and beat others, and his virtues would be credited to the account of one (who suffered at his hand). And if his good deeds fall short to clear the account, then his sins would be entered in (his account) and he would be thrown in the Hell-Fire. Sahih Muslim: Book 31, Number 6251.

Let us not forget, while we are being patient with each other's faults that we have a special obligation of advising each other:

Last but not least, I beg you, brothers and sisters, to be careful in what you say and feel for your fellow Muslims. We are not perfect, but we all share a common bond, love for Allah and His messenger. Even the worst of Muslims will fight to the death to defend his Lord, his Messenger and His deen. May Allah give us all increased faith, knowledge and love for each other.

Remeber on thing that the worst Muslim on this earth is better in the sight of Allah than the best NonMuslim who is worshipping other than Allah... Do not doubt this.

I will repost this again you can find it here I assume we forget it...

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10352

This is for every one ...from now on inshallah if you have a good advice for brothers or sisters you are most welcome to post it, as long as your advise is in a good way and manners, any rude post will be D E L E T E D no exception..It doesn't matter how good your intention is, if you don't know how to advise people it will be better for you to keep your advice to your self and not to post it. Your rude reply can have a bad reaction on people, they will reject your advise and you will be responsible in front of Allah s.w.t.

So it will be B E T T E R if we dont know how to address the issue or how to advise in a good manner with wisdom to stay Q U I E T.

Any rude or harsh posts will be deleted from now on. Some people have good intentions but because of their attitude they are making brothers/sisters uncomfortable on this site and we can not allow this no more.

This how the Prophet, peace be up on him advised people

it was narrated that Anas ibn Maalik said: Whilst we were in the mosque with the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), a Bedouin came and started to urinate in the mosque. The companions of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Stop, stop!” The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Do not interrupt him; leave him.” So they left him alone until he had finished urinating, then the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) called him and said to him: “These mosques are not the place for urinating or for anything filthy, rather they are for the remembrance of Allaah, prayer and reading Qur’aan.” Then he told a man to bring a bucket of water and he threw it over (the urine).

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 217; Muslim 285.

*** The Ahadith and some Advises were taken from different website and I added to my post

Wa salaam alaikom:shake:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Jazakallahu khair brother moderator

Because of number of debates, arguments etc its not just me but a lot of old members do not take active part in TTI these days. Some of the new brothers and sisters should always remember that Islam is a religion of mercy. Learn to forgive and forget. I hope there will be healthy discussions from now on. Its not just a reminder to me but to all brothers and sisters. Learn to rectify your mistakes. Most often when we speak or do something, we take it for granted that it's always right or correct; but that might not be the case.

Why is the need to bash people from deviant sects? Even if they are wrong in their Aqeedah or Manhaj you don't have the right to bash them. Try to give naseeha in a way that you can melt even the hearts of the most harsh, dreadest, most cruel people on the earth. Fight evil with Righteousness. Ofcourse you cannot do anything without the help of Allah Subhanahu wa Taala, so always ask for His mercy, help and guidance. Try to be humble.

Barakallahu feek dear brother for this thread. May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala bless the Ummah, keep us steadfast in the path of Righteousness and grant us Jannatul Firdous.

wa/salam

halah

:salam2:

You hit the nail on the head:ma:

Thank you so much brother and may Allah reward you for this strong post.

May Allah make us all among those who follow the best of what they listen.

warda A

Sister
mashallah

jazakallahu kheiran
this is a good reminder and i hope we will see it again and again, we definitely need it because we are always going off topic and into debates.
:wasalam:
:tti_sister:

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic

:jazaak: Brother!

May Allah forgive our sins and shortcomings, and make us sincere in our actions!

May Allah unite the Muslim ummah!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Thank you brother. There is no need for some of the rude remarks. And I am pleased that you have given us a reminder of the purpose of TTI. The focus of some of the threads lately have been very rigid. Islam is inclusive and does not point fingers. And we are not scholars..thank you.

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin

Thank you brother for this timely post. We have lost a few good brothers and sisters leaving this forum. Sometime I can't stomach some of the comments but I do give it the benefit of the doubt because there will always be someone who is mature enough to give advice. But other time, we have to be patience with people with 'rigid' mind, new reverts and the young ones with inquisitive brains.
The 'elders' have to balance their comments to please some but not everyone. I suggest 'fire and brimstone' type people should be isolated and given advice separately.

Going back to the basics principles of this forum is a great idea. Respect everyone, muslim or non-muslim, giving appropriate advice to muslim and inviting non-muslim to Islam should be our goal.

May Allah guide us always ameen.

Ghareebah

Bint Abdulkadir
Jazakallahu khair brother moderator

Because of number of debates, arguments etc its not just me but a lot of old members do not take active part in TTI these days. Some of the new brothers and sisters should always remember that Islam is a religion of mercy. Learn to forgive and forget. I hope there will be healthy discussions from now on. Its not just a reminder to me but to all brothers and sisters. Learn to rectify your mistakes. Most often when we speak or do something, we take it for granted that it's always right or correct; but that might not be the case.

Why is the need to bash people from deviant sects? Even if they are wrong in their Aqeedah or Manhaj you don't have the right to bash them. Try to give naseeha in a way that you can melt even the hearts of the most harsh, dreadest, most cruel people on the earth. Fight evil with Righteousness. Ofcourse you cannot do anything the help of Allah Subhanahu wa Taala, so always ask for His mercy, help and guidance. Try to be humble.

Barakallahu feek dear brother for this thread. May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala bless the Ummah, keep us steadfast in the path of Righteousness and grant us Jannatul Firdous.

wa/salam

subhannallah i cant believe what i am reading in that text in bold....no one is bashing anyone, i remember the thread where i was warning about sayed qutb with evidence from a SHEIHK from saudi it got deleted. this is what i hate about this site ..even if you bring evidence from a trust worthy sheihk your post gets deleted. i have seen so many threads where people post deviant peoples works and the moderators dont do anything to stop it the minute someone warns and not BASHES as you have put it gets deleted or closed. it contradictory to what this site preaches which is the aqeedah of the salaf as salih...do you even know that the companions and the tabi'in where harsh to ahlul bidah...if you did you would know ...and here in this site some people think that islam is some sort of hippy culture ..lets all be peaceful and nice to each other..im not advocating hate but part of our faith is that we should hate that which opposes the book of allah and the sunnah of the messenger sallalahu alayhi wasalam i want the muslims united but can we unite upon BAATIL? falsehood and evil corrupted practices of some muslims have a read at what sheihk fawzan said about this

Likeness Of Those Who Seek To Unite The Muslims Even Though They Are Upon Divergent Beliefs, Is The Likeness Of One Who Attempts To Bring Together Water And Fire, And A Reptile And Fish.

Sheikh Saaleh al Fawzaan (may Allaah preserve him) said:

As long as the Aqeedah is shaky and blemished, the Muslims cannot be united. It is not possible to unite the one upon Bidah with the one upon the Sunnah, ABADAN.

It is not possible to unite the person of corrupted aqeedah with the person of sound aqeedah, even though they share the same name (i.e. they are both called Muslims).

It is inevitable to unite the word of the Muslims upon Tawheed, upon the correct aqeedah, upon the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah (Muhammad-sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam).

It is inevitable to bind the Muslims together, to unite (them) upon that and follow that which comes from this (bond and unity), as long as this does not depart from obedience to Allaah and His Messenger (sallal-laahu-alayhi-wasallam).

For that reason the Messenger (sallal-laahu alayhi wasallam) said:

''Allaah is pleased for you with three things: ''that you worship Him (alone) and not to associate anything with Him; and that you (all) hold unto the Rope of Allaah and not to be divided; and that you give sincere advise to the one placed in charge over your affairs (i.e. the Muslim Ruler)''

As for the one who calls to the unity of the Muslims, even though they differ in their aqeedah, this indeed cannot be possible. The one who wants to unite the Muslims, even though they are upon divergent beliefs, even though they are upon shaky beliefs, this is but inconceivable — like the one who attempts to bring together water and fire — (This cannot be possible). Or bring together (as it is said) a reptile and a fish. This is not possible ever, because the reptile lives on land and the fish lives in the sea....

Source: Excerpt from a lecture delivered by sheikh Saaleh al Fawzaan at Masjid At-Tawheed in Taa-if. Title of lecture: ''At Tahdeer Minal Furqati Wal Ikhtilaaf''

The deviation from the Minhaaj of As-Salaf is a very serious matter. Muslims know well that the split of this Ummah into many sects is real and that the protection from this is possible-by Allaah's will- o*!nce we take by the command of the Prophet (p): 'My way and the way of my Sahaabah.' It is Sabeel Al-Mu'mineen (The Way of the Believers) whom Allaah was pleased with and they were pleased with Him.

All Praise is due to Allaah, the Exalted. Any success in this work is from Allaahand any mistake is from me and shaytaan, and I ask Allaah to forgive me and to guide me and the reader to the path of As-Salaf As-Saalih and make us die o*!n it. I thank Him for enabling me to finish this work and I ask Him to accept it from me.

May Allaah, the Most Merciful, forgive me and my parents, my entire family, and the rest of the Muslim Ummah.
Dr Saleh As Saleh

A REMINDER

• Allaah said:

It is not for a believer, a man or woman, when Allaah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have an option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allaah and His Messenger he has indeed strayed in a plain error. [Qur’aan, Al-Ahzaab, 33:36].

• The Prophet (P) said: 'It was the duty of every Prophet Allaah sent to guide his nation to the best of what he knew and to warn them of the evils of what he knew.' [Reported by Muslim].

• He (P) said: 'The best speech is the Book of Allaah and the best guidance and example is that of Muhammad. And the worst of all things are the newly invented things (in religion), for every innovation is error and misguidance' [Reported by Muslim] and in another narration, 'every newly invented matter (in religion) is bid'ah and every bid'ah is dalaalah (going astray) and every dalaalah is in the Fire.' [Reported by At-Tirmithee and it is saheeh}.

• In another warning, the Prophet (P) said: 'Whoever introduces into this affair of ours something that we have not commanded it is to be rejected.'
[Reported by Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim).

• The Messenger (P) said: 'Allaah will o*!nly unite my Ummah o*!n guidance.' [Reported by At-Timithee and it is saheeh]. And He also said: “ My Ummah -will never agree upon dalaalah' [Reported by At-Tirmithee and Al- Haakim and it is saheeh].

• 'Abdullaah bin Mas'oudsaid: 'Follow and do not innovate, for you have been given that which is sufficient and every innovation is misguidance.'
[Reported by Abu Khaithamah in Kitabul- 'llm and it is saheeh].

• 'Abdullaah bin 'Umar said: 'Every innovation is misguidance even if people regard it to be something good ' [Reported by Ad-Daarimee with an authentic transmission].

• Imaam Al-Awzaa'ee said: 'Patiently restrict yourself to the Sunnah and do not go beyond the limits held by the decisions of the Sahaabah; hold their positions and avoid what they avoided. Hold to the path of the pious predecessors (As-Salaf As-Saalih), for verily what was sufficient for them is sufficient for you.'
[Reported by ibn Al Jawzee in Tablees Iblees and Al-Laalikaa'ee in .Sharoo Usooli 'Itiqoadi Ahl us-Sunnah]

• The innovators are friends of Shaytaan because, as Imaam Sufyaan Ath-Thawree explained, 'Innovation is more beloved to Iblees than sin, since a person makes repentance from sin but does not repent from innovations (because he thinks bid'ah is from the religion).' [Al-Laalikaa'ee in As-Sunnah (no.238)].

http://www.calgaryislam.com

so after all that how come people on this site speak like this and dont even pay attention to the many deviance that is posted up here and people talk about mercy when so much rubbish is filled in here of deviance? this site is not hwat i thought it was..maybe my expectations were too high...:astag:

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Sistere, the brother doesnt mean not to advise people who making Biddah invoations, but there is a way to advise people most of the time what happens that you bring Fatwah from a scholars and others bring some fatawah from the sect they follow and it will be a bing argument and non of you convince the other.

Non Muslim come to this site and if they see us as Muslim fighting and arguing always do you think they would like to learn more about islam no one saying not to correct the wrong but there is a way in Islam to correct it, just bringing a fatwah from well know scholar will correct the mistake most of us do, we need to attened the lectures of the good shyook listen to lectures and read to learn.

Sister major mom, I dont see where are the rude remarks if I was rude I am sorry and forgive me may be the way I wrote it sounded rude but that wasnt my intention.

Wa salaam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum

Jazakallah khair brother for this beneficial reminder..
I noticed something very iportant recently ,is that this site is missing compasion and love towards each other ,no matter of our differences..
We have to show this love and peace ,understanding and tolerance towards one another ,without attacking and judging and jumping to conclusions .By acting like this we scare people away from Islam ..
Kind words is a must for dawah and not criticizing and judging people and even scholars .
Who we are to judge people of knowledge .They spend all their lives studying Islam and what we spend on our religion ,reading 2 ,3 books and spend 24 hours on TTI and think we know everything so we can judge others ?.Please lets focus on giving dawah and our own faults and try our best to become better..
Im sorry if I ever offended anyone or was rude or unjust to anyone ...May Allah guide us all ...

waaleikum salam

Ghareebah

Bint Abdulkadir
salaam alikom

Sistere, the brother doesnt mean not to advise people who making Biddah invoations, but there is a way to advise people most of the time what happens that you bring Fatwah from a scholars and others bring some fatawah from the sect they follow and it will be a bing argument and non of you convince the other.

Non Muslim come to this site and if they see us as Muslim fighting and arguing always do you think they would like to learn more about islam no one saying not to correct the wrong but there is a way in Islam to correct it, just bringing a fatwah from well know scholar will correct the mistake most of us do, we need to attened the lectures of the good shyook listen to lectures and read to learn.

Sister major mom, I dont see where are the rude remarks if I was rude I am sorry and forgive me may be the way I wrote it sounded rude but that wasnt my intention.

Wa salaam

salam alaykum

the first point i highlighted in red ..i agree with you when you say that bringing fatwas from scholars will lead to an arguement because the other person will bring their fatwa from their sheihk i agree again however how do you suggest we solve that problem? i mean the evidence has to come from reliable and knowledgable sources...there are so many threads i have come across with no source to back up and it just circulates on the forum free to be read and spread while other sincere people post threads with reliable sources and it gets closed or deleted? is that fair...the thread i started on the tableeg jamaat which you mentioned at the begining of your post got shut because of a few individuals who started an arguement. i posted a reliabe scholars FATWA on that issue and my post gets closed..the whole thread was the words of that sheihk ..nothing of my interpretations but then again there are always a few that spoil things fo you.

the second point i highlighted about bringing a fatwah from well know scholar ..ermm havent i done that? has anyone read the thread or did everyon just assume it was an self based opinion. dont get me wrong im not uspet but kinda fed up with the amount of threads that are not dealt with which talk about deviance and the mos dont seem too bothered to deal with them..and tti users here i have seen praising such threads..NOW wouldnt that confuse none muslims and the ones who are not practising? dont be worried about the 'FIGHTS' or 'DEBATES' be MORE WOrRIED about the spread of deviance and the promotion of the works of deviant individuals because if the tti users read their works and decide their way is good it just might be on your head the heads of the moderators. take this advice before any of you complain about debates and fights ...because what is more alarming and dangerous is that we allow threads which promote deviance. :astag:

wasalam

salahdin

Asalama aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu to you all .
. "The most excellent Jihad is that for the conquest of self." (Bukhari)
how many of us have completed this task i just say zero.

2. The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) said
I guarantee a home in paradise for a person who gives up arguments and disputes even if he is on the truth. And (I also guarantee) a home in the middle of Paradise for a person who gives up lying (false statements) even when joking. And (I also guarantee) a home in the highest part of Paradise for a person who has a high standard of character.”

those who argue and say we follow the sunnah of our beloved prophet (salalahu aleihi wa salam) can you read and understand the above hadith SUBHANALLAH.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
salam alaykum

the first point i highlighted in red ..i agree with you when you say that bringing fatwas from scholars will lead to an arguement because the other person will bring their fatwa from their sheihk i agree again however how do you suggest we solve that problem? i mean the evidence has to come from reliable and knowledgable sources...there are so many threads i have come across with no source to back up and it just circulates on the forum free to be read and spread while other sincere people post threads with reliable sources and it gets closed or deleted? is that fair...the thread i started on the tableeg jamaat which you mentioned at the begining of your post got shut because of a few individuals who started an arguement. i posted a reliabe scholars FATWA on that issue and my post gets closed..the whole thread was the words of that sheihk ..nothing of my interpretations but then again there are always a few that spoil things fo you.

the second point i highlighted about bringing a fatwah from well know scholar ..ermm havent i done that? has anyone read the thread or did everyon just assume it was an self based opinion. dont get me wrong im not uspet but kinda fed up with the amount of threads that are not dealt with which talk about deviance and the mos dont seem too bothered to deal with them..and tti users here i have seen praising such threads..NOW wouldnt that confuse none muslims and the ones who are not practising? dont be worried about the 'FIGHTS' or 'DEBATES' be MORE WOrRIED about the spread of deviance and the promotion of the works of deviant individuals because if the tti users read their works and decide their way is good it just might be on your head the heads of the moderators. take this advice before any of you complain about debates and fights ...because what is more alarming and dangerous is that we allow threads which promote deviance.

wasalam

sister I advice u kindly to send PM to moderators or administrator ,to discuss the issue.The thread was made to bring peace and not arguments..

we allow threads which promote deviance.
No we dont ,and if u see something like that ,please report it to moderators , we are not 24/7 on this site...
Jazakallah khair

waaleikum salam

Ghareebah

Bint Abdulkadir
salam aleikum

sister I advice u kindly to send PM to moderators or administrator ,to discuss the issue.The thread was made to bring peace and not arguments..

No we dont ,and if u see something like that ,please report it to moderators , we are not 24/7 on this site...
Jazakallah khair

waaleikum salam

advice taken on board..lets hope its fulfilled :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dear Brother,

You did not post any rude remarks. I was trying to make a point that some responses have been on the verge of being rude. Please forgive my poor communication skills. You brother show the best of manners at all times.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu Alaykum

Wow very interesting views. Judge yourself before you judge others. Judge your work/source before others judge it for you. And let the greatest judge of Allah judge. Thanks for the reminder brother.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
THIS WAS A MUCH NEEDED REMINDER FOR US ALL. ITS NOT WHAT YOU SAY, ITS HOW YOU SAY IT. LET US BRING PEOPLE INTO ISLAM, NOT PUSH THEM AWAY INSHALLAH.

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN FOR THE REMINDER AND IT SHOULD BE POSTED AGAIN FOR ALL THE NEWCOMERS AND REMINDERS FOR THE OLD ONES.

MAY ALLAH HELP US TO UNITE THE UMMAH AND GUIDE US TO WHAT IS RIGHT, AMEEN!

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Jazak Allah Khair Brother.

Well I do not think i have offended anyone or tried to cause agruements with anyone on the site despite of differences to my knowledge. But, if I have offended anyone I apologize now because that is never my intentions. I hope we all can benefit from this thread one way or another and try to help the ones that are here to seek knowledge in Islam. Sometimes on threads I know other questions arise which results in some debating. I do not know if that will ever be resolved. But, when giving someone information people can be kind and respectful even if they do not agree and want to provide evidence. I do not think the agruements come actually from the debates but some members not having the respect of the other members and choosing their words right. Inshallah we will be careful in how we choose our words. Most people do not have a problem with disagreements but the problems come in the way you talk to people. Again Brother thanks for this thread I greatly benefited.

Salam Amirah80:hearts:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:):salam2:

very :SMILY252:touching, may Allah subhana wata'ala forgive our mistakes and increase our kindeness including u ameen:tti_sister::tti_sister:

:hijabi::wasalam: