Smile you're @ TTI

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Smile you'r @ TTI

salaam alaikom

A brother suggested to post this under the above title ... below what Brother Ibn Azem posted earlier, Jazah Allah Khyran on his nice advise.... so please read it carefully

No Dispute among the Believers

One of the secrets of the believers' success is the warm brotherhood and solidarity among them. The Qur'an emphasizes the importance of unity: "Verily, Allâh loves those who fight in His Cause in rows (ranks) as if they were a solid structure" (Surat as-Saff, 61:4)

Any statement or behaviour that may damage this close brotherhood would be an adversary act against religion itself. Allah (swt) warns the believers against this threat in the Qur'an: "Obey Allah and His Messenger; and fall into no disputes, lest you lose heart and your power depart; and be patient and persevering: for Allah is with those who patiently persevere." (Surat al-Anfal, 8:46)

Hence, the sincere believer must be extremely cautious of entering into such disputes, avoiding words or manners that may hurt his brothers. Moreover, he should behave in such a way as to increase affection and confidence among them.

In the Qur'an, we have the clear decree: "Say to My servants that they should only say those things that are best: for Satan sows dissensions among them: Satan is to man an avowed enemy." (Surat al-Isra, 17:53)
If a believer does not have the same opinion as his brother on some issue, he should nevertheless behave and talk in the most modest and humble way. Sharing ideas should remain on the basis of "consultation" and not "debate".

If a contention is observed among two other believers, then what one should do is indicated in the following verse: "The believers are but a single Brotherhood. So make peace and reconciliation between your two (contending) brothers; and fear Allah, so that you may receive His Mercy." (Surat al-Hujraat, 49:10)

It should be noted that even a minor argument of any kind may have very negative effects on our Brotherhood/Sisterhood

:muslim_child: therefore from now on.:muslim_child: ..

This is for every one ...from now on inshallah if you have a good advice for brothers or sisters you are most welcome to post it, as long as your advise is in a good way and manners, any rude post will be D E L E T E D no exception..
It doesn't matter how good your intention is, if you don't know how to advise people it will be better for you to keep your advice to your self and not post it. Your rude reply can have a bad reaction on people, they will reject your advise and you will be responsible in front of Allah s.w.t.

So it will be B E T T E R if we dont know how to address the issue or how to advise in a good manner with wisdom to stay Q U I E T.

Any rude or harsh posts will be deleted from now on. Some people have good intentions but because of their attitude they are making brothers/sisters uncomfortable on this site and we can not allow this no more.

This how the Prophet, peace be up on him advised people

it was narrated that Anas ibn Maalik said: Whilst we were in the mosque with the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), a Bedouin came and started to urinate in the mosque. The companions of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Stop, stop!” The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Do not interrupt him; leave him.” So they left him alone until he had finished urinating, then the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) called him and said to him: “These mosques are not the place for urinating or for anything filthy, rather they are for the remembrance of Allaah, prayer and reading Qur’aan.” Then he told a man to bring a bucket of water and he threw it over (the urine).

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 217; Muslim 285.

Wa salaam alaikom

MOSABJA

SECTS

AS FAR AS I KNOW THERE IS A HADITH WHICH SAYS THAT "DISAGREEMENT IS BLESSING ON MY UMMAH".INDEED MUSLIMS CAN DISAGREE BUT SHOULD NOT SAY THAT THERE OPINION IS FINAL AND ALL OTHERS ARE KAFIR WHEN THEY DO THIS THEY MAKE SECTS WHICH IS HARAM IN ISLAM

umm hussain

Walaikum salam warahmatullah. Jzk

Much needed, there are some really rude people around, not necessarily directed to me but others and that is one of the reasons I am not posting much and prefer to read some only and will probably stick to that for a while unless I feel my contribution will make a difference. I actually thought about not posting or replying actually not coming back to the site but inshallah if the people are nicer might change my mind inshallah.

If I have been rude it was never my intention and may Allah forgive us all.

marzuki mohamed

so far i didn't received any either,

"..If I have been rude it was never my intention and may Allah forgive us all.."[/I] = same here.

wasalam.

Jihan

AS FAR AS I KNOW THERE IS A HADITH WHICH SAYS THAT "DISAGREEMENT IS BLESSING ON MY UMMAH".INDEED MUSLIMS CAN DISAGREE BUT SHOULD NOT SAY THAT THERE OPINION IS FINAL AND ALL OTHERS ARE KAFIR WHEN THEY DO THIS THEY MAKE SECTS WHICH IS HARAM IN ISLAM

I am sorry to say that I was reading about that hadith and it was said it was a weak hadith. Also it went directly against a a certain ayah in the Quran speaking of disagreement among the muslims. Certainly disagreement naturally lead to sects in the religion. I am sorry I don't have daliil at this moment but InshaAllah I will search for it and come back to you as soon as possible. I hope have not put anything incorrect for now. But inshaAllah I will try to come on this subject wit dalil.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Smile you're at TTI? Don't worry brother Mrmuslim, whenever you're on it, I always get a headache! :D :SMILY149: Don't worry it's nothing personal.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

Istagforallah and sorry if I offended anyone, sure it was not my intention. Inshallah its better for me to minimize my replies, and stick to reading inshallah.... May be it is better for admin in TTI to send a private message to whoever offended or annoyed anyone in here including myself... So that we realize our mistakes inshallah...

wassalam alykom...

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu brothers and sisters
Please those new ones who are joining this site. Please read this thread and remind yourself again and again.
SMILE YOU ARE AT TTI

There should not be any dispute among the BELIEVERS. DO NOT MAKE ARGUMENTS OR DEBATES AMONG YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN ISLAM. If you have any difference of opinion please send private message to that brother or sister or seek help from the moderators in solving any issue. But please I humbly and most sincerely request, dont argue with your brothers and sisters in Islam.

Veiled_Knight

I will someday have the oppertunity insha Allah to share what i know of Islam with my fellow brothers n sister but for now i should do more studying

rayhanaljanna

assalamou alaykom

Walaikum salam warahmatullah. Jzk

Much needed, there are some really rude people around, not necessarily directed to me but others and that is one of the reasons I am not posting much and prefer to read some only and will probably stick to that for a while unless I feel my contribution will make a difference. I actually thought about not posting or replying actually not coming back to the site but inshallah if the people are nicer might change my mind inshallah.

If I have been rude it was never my intention and may Allah forgive us all.
what are we talking about???, we are brothers and sisters, we are muslims,
do you really think that with such a behavior we can help islam???
we are all here because we have a message that must be sent, do you think that this is the message????

nizar83

selemu aleikum, very helpfull and informative..it is indeed better to be quiet if you feel your talking or comment wont benefit anyone.

and allah knows best

selemu aleikum