Search Text : REPENTANCE..Total Found : 66 Verses (The Noble Qur'an)

khalid123456

Islam is Perfect
Search Text : REPENTANCE.
Total Found : 66 Verses (The Noble Qur'an).

Surah/Chapter 002 - Al-Baqarah. Verse 37.

Then Adam received from his Lord Words. And his Lord pardoned him (accepted his REPENTANCE). Verily, He is the One Who forgives (accepts REPENTANCE), the Most Merciful.

Surah/Chapter 002 - Al-Baqarah. Verse 54.

And (remember) when Musa (Moses) said to his people: "O my people! Verily, you have wronged yourselves by worshipping the calf. So turn in REPENTANCE to your Creator and kill yourselves (the innocent kill the wrongdoers among you), that will be better for you with your Lord." Then He accepted your REPENTANCE. Truly, He is the One Who accepts REPENTANCE, the Most Merciful.

Surah/Chapter 002 - Al-Baqarah. Verse 128.

"Our Lord! And make us submissive unto You and of our offspring a nation submissive unto You, and show us our Manasik (all the ceremonies of pilgrimage - Hajj and 'Umrah, etc.), and accept our REPENTANCE. Truly, You are the One Who accepts REPENTANCE, the Most Merciful.

Surah/Chapter 002 - Al-Baqarah. Verse 160.

Except those who repent and do righteous deeds, and openly declare (the truth which they concealed). These, I will accept their REPENTANCE. And I am the One Who accepts REPENTANCE, the Most Merciful.

Surah/Chapter 002 - Al-Baqarah. Verse 187.

It is made lawful for you to have sexual relations with your wives on the night of As-Saum (the fasts). They are Libas [i.e. body cover, or screen, or Sakan, (i.e. you enjoy the pleasure of living with her - as in Verse 7:189) Tafsir At-Tabari], for you and you are the same for them. Allah knows that you used to deceive yourselves, so He turned to you (accepted your REPENTANCE) and forgave you. So now have sexual relations with them and seek that which Allah has ordained for you (offspring), and eat and drink until the white thread (light) of dawn appears to you distinct from the black thread (darkness of night), then complete your Saum (fast) till the nightfall. And do not have sexual relations with them (your wives) while you are in I'tikaf (i.e. confining oneself in a mosque for prayers and invocations leaving the worldly activities) in the mosques. These are the limits (set) by Allah, so approach them not. Thus does Allah make clear His Ayat (proofs, evidences, lessons, signs, revelations, verses, laws, legal and illegal things, Allah's set limits, orders, etc.) to mankind that they may become Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2).

Surah/Chapter 002 - Al-Baqarah. Verse 222.

They ask you concerning menstruation. Say: that is an Adha (a harmful thing for a husband to have a sexual intercourse with his wife while she is having her menses), therefore keep away from women during menses and go not unto them till they have purified (from menses and have taken a bath). And when they have purified themselves, then go in unto them as Allah has ordained for you (go in unto them in any manner as long as it is in their vagina). Truly, Allah loves those who turn unto Him in REPENTANCE and loves those who purify themselves (by taking a bath and cleaning and washing thoroughly their private parts, bodies, for their prayers, etc.).

Surah/Chapter 003 - Al-Imrân. Verse 90.

Verily, those who disbelieved after their Belief and then went on increasing in their disbelief (i.e. disbelief in the Qur'an and in Prophet Muhammad SAW) - never will their REPENTANCE be accepted [because they repent only by their tongues and not from their hearts]. And they are those who are astray.

Surah/Chapter 004 - An-Nisâ. Verse 16.

And the two persons (man and woman) among you who commit illegal sexual intercourse, punish them both. And if they repent (promise Allah that they will never repeat, i.e. commit illegal sexual intercourse and other similar sins) and do righteous good deeds, leave them alone. Surely, Allah is Ever the One Who accepts REPENTANCE, (and He is) Most Merciful.

Surah/Chapter 004 - An-Nisâ. Verse 17.

Allah accepts only the REPENTANCE of those who do evil in ignorance and foolishness and repent soon afterwards; it is they to whom Allah will forgive and Allah is Ever All¬Knower, All¬Wise.

Surah/Chapter 004 - An-Nisâ. Verse 18.

And of no effect is the REPENTANCE of those who continue to do evil deeds until death faces one of them and he says: "Now I repent;" nor of those who die while they are disbelievers. For them We have prepared a painful torment.

Surah/Chapter 004 - An-Nisâ. Verse 26.

Allah wishes to make clear (what is lawful and what is unlawful) to you, and to show you the ways of those before you, and accept your REPENTANCE, and Allah is All¬Knower, All¬Wise.

Surah/Chapter 004 - An-Nisâ. Verse 27.

Allah wishes to accept your REPENTANCE, but those who follow their lusts, wish that you (believers) should deviate tremendously away from the Right Path.

Surah/Chapter 004 - An-Nisâ. Verse 64.

We sent no Messenger, but to be obeyed by Allah's Leave. If they (hypocrites), when they had been unjust to themselves, had come to you (Muhammad SAW) and begged Allah's Forgiveness, and the Messenger had begged forgiveness for them: indeed, they would have found Allah All-Forgiving (One Who accepts REPENTANCE), Most Merciful.

Surah/Chapter 004 - An-Nisâ. Verse 92.

It is not for a believer to kill a believer except (that it be) by mistake, and whosoever kills a believer by mistake, (it is ordained that) he must set free a believing slave and a compensation (blood money, i.e Diya) be given to the deceased's family, unless they remit it. If the deceased belonged to a people at war with you and he was a believer; the freeing of a believing slave (is prescribed), and if he belonged to a people with whom you have a treaty of mutual alliance, compensation (blood money - Diya) must be paid to his family, and a believing slave must be freed. And whoso finds this (the penance of freeing a slave) beyond his means, he must fast for two consecutive months in order to seek REPENTANCE from Allah. And Allah is Ever All¬Knowing, All¬Wise.

Surah/Chapter 005 - Al-Mâ'idah. Verse 34.

Except for those who (having fled away and then) came back (as Muslims) with REPENTANCE before they fall into your power; in that case, know that Allah is Oft¬Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Surah/Chapter 005 - Al-Mâ'idah. Verse 39.

But whosoever repents after his crime and does righteous good deeds (by obeying Allah), then verily, Allah will pardon him (accept his REPENTANCE). Verily, Allah is Oft¬Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Surah/Chapter 007 - Al-A'râf. Verse 143.

And when Musa (Moses) came at the time and place appointed by Us, and his Lord spoke to him, he said: "O my Lord! Show me (Yourself), that I may look upon You." Allah said: "You cannot see Me, but look upon the mountain if it stands still in its place then you shall see Me." So when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He made it collapse to dust, and Musa (Moses) fell down unconscious. Then when he recovered his senses he said: "Glory be to You, I turn to You in REPENTANCE and I am the first of the believers."

Surah/Chapter 009 - At-Taubah. Verse 15.

And remove the anger of their (believers') hearts. Allah accepts the REPENTANCE of whom He wills. Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

Surah/Chapter 009 - At-Taubah. Verse 27.

Then after that Allah will accept the REPENTANCE of whom He will. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Surah/Chapter 009 - At-Taubah. Verse 104.

Know they not that Allah accepts REPENTANCE from His slaves and takes the Sadaqat (alms, charities) and that Allah Alone is the One Who forgives and accepts REPENTANCE, Most Merciful?

Surah/Chapter 009 - At-Taubah. Verse 117.

Allah has forgiven the Prophet (SAW), the Muhajirun (Muslim emigrants who left their homes and came to Al-Madinah) and the Ansar (Muslims of Al-Madinah) who followed him (Muhammad SAW) in the time of distress (Tabuk expedition, etc.), after the hearts of a party of them had nearly deviated (from the Right Path), but He accepted their REPENTANCE. Certainly, He is unto them full of Kindness, Most Merciful.

Surah/Chapter 009 - At-Taubah. Verse 118.

And (He did forgive also) the three [who did not join the Tabuk expedition (whom the Prophet SAW)] left (i.e. he did not give his judgement in their case, and their case was suspended for Allah's Decision) till for them the earth, vast as it is, was straitened and their ownselves were straitened to them, and they perceived that there is no fleeing from Allah, and no refuge but with Him. Then, He accepted their REPENTANCE, that they might repent (unto Him). Verily, Allah is the One Who accepts REPENTANCE, Most Merciful.

Surah/Chapter 009 - At-Taubah. Verse 126.

See they not that they are tried once or twice every year (with different kinds of calamities, disease, famine, etc.)? Yet, they turn not in REPENTANCE, nor do they learn a lesson (from it).

Surah/Chapter 011 - Hûd. Verse 3.

And (commanding you): "Seek the forgiveness of your Lord, and turn to Him in REPENTANCE, that He may grant you good enjoyment, for a term appointed, and bestow His abounding Grace to every owner of grace (i.e. the one who helps and serves needy and deserving, physically and with his wealth, and even with good words). But if you turn away, then I fear for you the torment of a Great Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection).

Surah/Chapter 011 - Hûd. Verse 23.

Verily, those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, and humble themselves (in REPENTANCE and obedience) before their Lord, - they will be dwellers of Paradise to dwell therein forever.

Surah/Chapter 011 - Hûd. Verse 61.

And to Thamud (people, We sent) their brother Salih (Saleh). He said: "O my people! Worship Allah, you have no other Ilah (God) but Him. He brought you forth from the earth and settled you therein, then ask forgiveness of Him and turn to Him in REPENTANCE. Certainly, my Lord is Near (to all by His Knowledge), Responsive."

Surah/Chapter 011 - Hûd. Verse 90.

"And ask forgiveness of your Lord and turn unto Him in REPENTANCE. Verily, my Lord is Most Merciful, Most Loving."

Surah/Chapter 011 - Hûd. Verse 112.

So stand (ask Allah to make) you (Muhammad SAW) firm and straight (on the religion of Islamic Monotheism) as you are commanded and those (your companions) who turn in REPENTANCE (unto Allah) with you, and transgress not (Allah's legal limits). Verily, He is All-Seer of what you do.

Surah/Chapter 012 - Yûsuf. Verse 9.

"Kill Yusuf (Joseph) or cast him out to some (other) land, so that the favour of your father may be given to you alone, and after that you will be righteous folk (by intending REPENTANCE before committing the sin)."

Surah/Chapter 013 - Ar-Ra'd. Verse 27.

And those who disbelieve say: "Why is not a sign sent down to him (Muhammad SAW) from his Lord?" Say: "Verily, Allah sends astray whom He wills and guides unto Himself those who turn to Him in REPENTANCE."

Surah/Chapter 013 - Ar-Ra'd. Verse 30.

Thus have We sent you (O Muhammad SAW) to a community before whom other communities have passed away, in order that you might recite unto them what We have inspired to you, while they disbelieve in the Most Beneficent (Allah) Say: "He is my Lord! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He)! In Him is my trust, and to Him will be my return with REPENTANCE."

Surah/Chapter 017 - Al-Isrâ. Verse 25.

Your Lord knows best what is in your inner-selves. If you are righteous, then, verily, He is Ever Most Forgiving to those who turn unto Him again and again in obedience, and in REPENTANCE.

Surah/Chapter 024 - An-Nûr. Verse 10.

And had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy on you (He would have hastened the punishment upon you)! And that Allah is the One Who accepts REPENTANCE, the All-Wise.

Surah/Chapter 025 - Al-Furqân. Verse 71.

And whosoever repents and does righteous good deeds, then verily, he repents towards Allah with true REPENTANCE.

Surah/Chapter 030 - Ar¬Rûm. Verse 31.

(Always) Turning in REPENTANCE to Him (only), and be afraid and dutiful to Him; and perform As¬Salat (Iqamat¬as¬Salat) and be not of Al¬Mushrikun (the disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah, polytheists, idolaters, etc.).

Surah/Chapter 030 - Ar¬Rûm. Verse 33.

And when harm touches men, they cry sincerely only to their Lord (Allah), turning to Him in REPENTANCE, but when He gives them a taste of His Mercy, behold! a party of them associate partners in worship with their Lord.

Surah/Chapter 030 - Ar¬Rûm. Verse 57.

So on that Day no excuse of theirs will avail those who did wrong (by associating partners in worship with Allah, and by denying the Day of Resurrection), nor will they be allowed (then) to return to seek Allah's Pleasure (by having Islamic Faith with righteous deeds and by giving up polytheism, sins and crimes with REPENTANCE).

Surah/Chapter 031 - Luqmân. Verse 15.

But if they (both) strive with you to make you join in worship with Me others that of which you have no knowledge, then obey them not, but behave with them in the world kindly, and follow the path of him who turns to Me in REPENTANCE and in obedience. Then to Me will be your return, and I shall tell you what you used to do.

Surah/Chapter 033 - Al¬Ahzâb. Verse 24.

That Allah may reward the men of truth for their truth (i.e. for their patience at the accomplishment of that which they covenanted with Allah), and punish the hypocrites if He will or accept their REPENTANCE by turning to them in Mercy. Verily, Allah is Oft¬Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Surah/Chapter 033 - Al¬Ahzâb. Verse 73.

So that Allah will punish the hypocrites, men and women, and the men and women who are Al¬Mushrikun (the polytheists, idolaters, pagans, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah, and in His Messenger Muhammad SAW ). And Allah will pardon (accept the REPENTANCE of) the true believers of the Islamic Monotheism, men and women. And Allah is Ever Oft¬Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Surah/Chapter 034 - Saba. Verse 9.

See they not what is before them and what is behind them, of the heaven and the earth? If We will, We shall sink the earth with them, or cause a piece of the heaven to fall upon them. Verily, in this is a sign for every faithful believer that [believes in the Oneness of Allah], and turns to Allah (in all affairs with humility and in REPENTANCE).

Surah/Chapter 034 - Saba. Verse 52.

And they will say (in the Hereafter): "We do believe (now);" but how could they receive (Faith and the acceptance of their REPENTANCE by Allah) from a place so far off (i.e. to return to the worldly life again).

Surah/Chapter 034 - Saba. Verse 54.

And a barrier will be set between them and that which they desire [i.e. At-Taubah (turning to Allah in REPENTANCE) and the accepting of Faith etc.], as was done in the past with the people of their kind. Verily, they have been in grave doubt.

Surah/Chapter 038 - Sâd. Verse 17.

Be patient (O Muhammad SAW) of what they say, and remember Our slave Dawud (David), endued with power. Verily, he was ever oft-returning in all matters and in REPENTANCE (toward Allah).

Surah/Chapter 038 - Sâd. Verse 24.

[Dawud (David)] said (immediately without listening to the opponent): "He has wronged you in demanding your ewe in addition to his ewes. And, verily, many partners oppress one another, except those who believe and do righteous good deeds, and they are few." And Dawud (David) guessed that We have tried him and he sought Forgiveness of his Lord, and he fell down prostrate and turned (to Allah) in REPENTANCE.

Surah/Chapter 038 - Sâd. Verse 30.

And to Dawud (David) We gave Sulaiman (Solomon). How excellent (a) slave! Verily, he was ever oft-returning in REPENTANCE (to Us)!

Surah/Chapter 038 - Sâd. Verse 34.

And, indeed We did try Sulaiman (Solomon) and We placed on his throne Jasadan (a devil, so he lost his kingdom for a while) but he did return (to his throne and kingdom by the Grace of Allah and he did return) to Allah with obedience and in REPENTANCE.

Surah/Chapter 038 - Sâd. Verse 44.

"And take in your hand a bundle of thin grass and strike therewith (your wife), and break not your oath . Truly! We found him patient. How excellent (a) slave! Verily, he was ever oft-returning in REPENTANCE (to Us)!

Surah/Chapter 039 - Az-Zumar. Verse 8.

And when some hurt touches man, he cries to his Lord (Allah Alone), turning to Him in REPENTANCE, but when He bestows a favour upon him from Himself, he forgets that for which he cried for before, and he sets up rivals to Allah, in order to mislead others from His Path. Say: "Take pleasure in your disbelief for a while: surely, you are (one) of the dwellers of the Fire!"

Surah/Chapter 039 - Az-Zumar. Verse 17.

Those who avoid At-Taghut (false deities) by not worshipping them and turn to Allah in REPENTANCE, for them are glad tidings; so announce the good news to My slaves,

Surah/Chapter 039 - Az-Zumar. Verse 54.

"And turn in REPENTANCE and in obedience with true Faith (Islamic Monotheism) to your Lord and submit to Him, (in Islam), before the torment comes upon you, then you will not be helped.

Surah/Chapter 040 - Ghâfir. Verse 3.

The Forgiver of sin, the Acceptor of REPENTANCE, the Severe in punishment, the Bestower (of favours), La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), to Him is the final return.

Surah/Chapter 040 - Ghâfir. Verse 13.

It is He, Who shows you His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and sends down (rain with which grows) provision for you from the sky. And none remembers but those who turn (to Allah) in obedience and in REPENTANCE (by begging His Pardon and by worshipping and obeying Him Alone and none else).

Surah/Chapter 042 - Ash-Shûra. Verse 10.

And in whatsoever you differ, the decision thereof is with Allah (He is the ruling Judge). (And say O Muhammad SAW to these polytheists:) Such is Allah, my Lord in Whom I put my trust, and to Him I turn in all of my affairs and in REPENTANCE.

Surah/Chapter 042 - Ash-Shûra. Verse 13.

He (Allah) has ordained for you the same religion (Islam) which He ordained for Nuh (Noah), and that which We have inspired in you (O Muhammad SAW), and that which We ordained for Ibrahim (Abraham), Musa (Moses) and 'Iesa (Jesus) saying you should establish religion (i.e. to do what it orders you to do practically), and make no divisions in it (religion) (i.e. various sects in religion). Intolerable for the Mushrikun , is that to which you (O Muhammad SAW) call them. Allah chooses for Himself whom He wills, and guides unto Himself who turns to Him in REPENTANCE and in obedience.

Surah/Chapter 042 - Ash-Shûra. Verse 25.

And He it is Who accepts REPENTANCE from His slaves, and forgives sins, and He knows what you do.

Surah/Chapter 046 - Al-Ahqâf. Verse 15.

And We have enjoined on man to be dutiful and kind to his parents. His mother bears him with hardship and she brings him forth with hardship, and the bearing of him, and the weaning of him is thirty (30) months, till when he attains full strength and reaches forty years, he says: "My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favour which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds, such as please You, and make my off-spring good. Truly, I have turned to You in REPENTANCE, and truly, I am one of the Muslims (submitting to Your Will)."

Surah/Chapter 049 - Al-Hujurât. Verse 12.

O you who believe! Avoid much suspicions, indeed some suspicions are sins. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it (so hate backbiting) . And fear Allah. Verily, Allah is the One Who accepts REPENTANCE, Most Merciful.

Surah/Chapter 050 - Qâf. Verse 32.

(It will be said): "This is what you were promised, - (it is) for those oft-returning (to Allah) in sincere REPENTANCE, and those who preserve their covenant with Allah (by obeying Him in all what He has ordered, and worship none but Allah Alone, i.e. follow Allah's Religion, Islamic Monotheism).

Surah/Chapter 050 - Qâf. Verse 33.

"Who feared the Most Beneficent (Allah) in the Ghaib (unseen): (i.e. in this worldly life before seeing and meeting Him), and brought a heart turned in REPENTANCE (to Him - and absolutely free from each and every kind of polytheism),

Surah/Chapter 060 - Al-Mumtahinah. Verse 4.

Indeed there has been an excellent example for you in Ibrahim (Abraham) and those with him, when they said to their people: "Verily, we are free from you and whatever you worship besides Allah, we have rejected you, and there has started between us and you, hostility and hatred for ever, until you believe in Allah Alone," except the saying of Ibrahim (Abraham) to his father: "Verily, I will ask for forgiveness (from Allah) for you, but I have no power to do anything for you before Allah ." Our Lord! In You (Alone) we put our trust, and to You (Alone) we turn in REPENTANCE, and to You (Alone) is (our) final Return,

Surah/Chapter 066 - At-Tahrîm. Verse 4.

If you two (wives of the Prophet SAW, namely 'Aishah and Hafsah) turn in REPENTANCE to Allah, (it will be better for you), your hearts are indeed so inclined (to oppose what the Prophet SAW likes), but if you help one another against him (Muhammad SAW), then verily, Allah is his Maula (Lord, or Master, or Protector, etc.), and Jibrael (Gabriel), and the righteous among the believers, and furthermore, the angels are his helpers.

Surah/Chapter 066 - At-Tahrîm. Verse 5.

It may be if he divorced you (all) that his Lord will give him instead of you, wives better than you, Muslims (who submit to Allah), believers, obedient to Allah, turning to Allah in REPENTANCE, worshipping Allah sincerely, fasting or emigrants (for Allah's sake), previously married and virgins.

Surah/Chapter 066 - At-Tahrîm. Verse 8.

O you who believe! Turn to Allah with sincere REPENTANCE! It may be that your Lord will remit from you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise) the Day that Allah will not disgrace the Prophet (Muhammad SAW) and those who believe with him, their Light will run forward before them and with (their Records Books of deeds) in their right hands they will say: "Our Lord! Keep perfect our Light for us [and do not put it off till we cross over the Sirat (a slippery bridge over the Hell) safely] and grant us forgiveness. Verily, You are Able to do all things ."

Surah/Chapter 085 - Al-Burûj. Verse 10.

Verily, those who put into trial the believing men and believing women (by torturing them and burning them), and then do not turn in REPENTANCE, (to Allah), will have the torment of Hell, and they will have the punishment of the burning Fire.

Surah/Chapter 110 - An-Nasr. Verse 3.

So glorify the Praises of your Lord, and ask for His Forgiveness. Verily, He is the One Who accepts the REPENTANCE and forgives.