The Arrivals Part 2

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
it took more than 2 hours to watch it completely and understand it.I can't hide that many things were already known to me.Subhanallah!What I believed for many years was a total fake,but there some steps of this series in which I can recognize maybe my predestination(I hope not to be eghoist).I was hinduist,I was "obliged" to worship the "gods"in which I didn't believe.that "little Krishna" of the picture,I had one in my bedroom when I was a child,I really believed(I was really young,4/5 years old!)that he came into my bedroom and sat down on my bed making company to me.I had nightmares,I saw monsters,in my whole life I had questions without answers,but I didn't mean to "give" my soul to all those "gods" like music/sex/money because there was maybe Allah's Plan over me.I was fashinated from the "eye" of Ra,I used to draw it on mt hand,but I wasn't a believer of any religion.It was tried to make me to believe that UFO are existent,while it's a lie.I found Islam(or it found me) and since the very first moments of revertion I started feeling bad/depressed(even if I believed to Allah),there was something which told me to leave Islam.I passed through Jinn possession,I knew more than 30 of them,one was almost 1000 years old,they were all kafara Billah,they said they were sent from their "Master" to make me leave Islam and my husband,many of them reverted to Islam and left my body until now.I had troubled moments due to all these lies.My father,when I was a child,told me that religions were "invented" from humans to enslave them under the power of the evil......
I just want to cry for the happiness and thanking Allah for the chance He gave me.The best thing I can do to "spread" this video is telling to my dears to watch it,first of all to my parents,who I love and I wish not they to fall into the Hell because of their ignorance.The film"The Devil's Advocate",I've watched it!I've watched many of the movies there are on this video and they are the clear message that Shaytan is all around us,he's giving us the "bon-bon" like a mother does with her child,but Shaytan always asks something back.May Allah reward you.

Greg

I am glad you are feeling such rewards from this Sister! Anything which brings you closer to Allah surely has great merit.

It is funny that you mentioned "The Devil's Advocate", that scene where he says 'Who can deny that the 20th century belonged to me' struck me very hard and made me realise just how much evil has happened since the start of that century. Of course I knew what happened but it appeared in a new light and realisation.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I've watched a lot of movies,I knew that they were only films,but since I've accepted Islam everything became clearer to me eyes..
But talking about the Pyramides in Egypt,who did build them,if there wasn't the same technology of nowdays?is it possible that Dajjal was "working" many centuries ago to deceive Mankind?
another question,even if I don't think you'll know the answer:if we're recognized the Dajjal,how can we recognize al Mahdi and 'Isa(AS),when there are lots of false prophets who claim to be him?will he talk to the whole world from the michrophone(by the way time's changed and the information runs faster).I'm really curious and concerned about this,because I'm living each moment like if it was already written and I shiver just thinking about it

Greg

I don't think anyone truly knows how the pyramids were build. The best guesses are that tens of thousands of slaves took 40+ years building them, but its not a good answer. eg they think they used log rollers which would mean 4 ramps as tall as the pyramids would have to be made out of sand and they would have to be miles and miles long for the blocks to be moved that high. It just doesn't add up. Even nowadays with our technology I dont think they could be made.

For the coming of Imam Mahdi, there are supposedly signs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8_DGU4JnOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGfBrUZlzPA

http://www.imranhosein.org/faq/55-signs-of-the-last-day.html

http://www.imranhosein.org/articles/signs-of-the-last-day/267-is-imam-al-mahdi-about-to-emerge.html