IN need of a Dua' for the "goodnight"

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
I like spending some time on this forum at the search of new things to learn or to reply to people's post,but now there is a thing I need from you,I've been looking for a stronger Dua' for the goodnight.I don't know if it already exists here,but the wiser members maybe can find it for me.I need some holy help to calm down my mood.
since I've delivered I've been losing weight,instead of eating goodly,there is no hunger,when I go to sleep,I stay awake hearing rumors close to me.I'm having a troubled time.I need something to control my anger towards something which causes in me bad moments.You say it's Shaytan.I answer Yes it is.My heart is filled of faith and hope for the future,but I'm having a mental breakdown.So please,if somebody here knows any link to post,I'm glad to learn its words.I'm sorry for myself,who looks at me from outside,maybe thinks it's alright or that I need some attentions more,but the devastation that is in my mind,in this moment,makes me feel really bad.Thank you very much

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
wa'alaikum as'salaam,

may Allah make it easy for you sister. Reciting the 3 Quls and ayatul qursi before bed keeps you safe throughout the night with a peaceful sleep. Also look up sleeping duas in that site the sister gave.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
thank you sisters,can I have some mp3 recitations,I'm not sure to pronounce each verse well.:)

MuslimShadow

Walaikum assalam.

Sister Hayat, You can always come to TTI and share your anger or happiness here.

Sisters above have already provided the dua's so i would just like to add that one of the tactics that shaytaan uses is to make a person believe he/she is weak.So please stay strong & firm. Insha'allah you will feel better.:)

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:wasalam:
As sister Um Muhammad al Mahdi posted link for Hisnul Muslim,its best ma sha' Allah.
Also recite athkarus sabah wal massah and if you could recite surah Al Baqarah daily that would be very helpful,I can tell by experienmce,Surah Al Baqarah is powerful bi'idhnillah.Also recite ayatul kursi and last two verses of surah al baqarah before sleep along with surah al falaq surah an nas ,surah al kafirun and surah al ikhlas and al fatihah
Also listen to these ayaatus sakeenah or verses of tranquility and in sha' Allah you will feel peace bi'idhnillah
[video=youtube;0ikP6d3C3hQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ikP6d3C3hQ[/video]

and make du'a to Allah.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Thank you again,I've just listnede to the verses and I really feel better.I'd like to download these verses but I don't know how to use youtube.about reciting Surat Al Baqara,I'm only at the 5th hizb.it requires a good dose of concentration.today I've been feeling better,is it ever happaened that if somebody asks you "how do you do" you don't know what to answer?it's like my head is travelling to another place far from here.I feel dissociated from the reality.That's why I asked for something from Quran which can "wake me up".

Umm Abdullah

Sister do you have a book called Hisnul Muslim? You can find all types of ad'iyaa, to protect yourself with. There are som athkaar you can say after salaatul fajr and maghrib which will protect you from all evil in sha Allah..

strive-may-i

Assalaamu Alaikum warahmathullaahi Wabarakaatuh

From TTI Thread Daily Dhikr. For more Beneficial Duas, click 'here'
Asalaamu Alaykum

أَعُوذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ "اللهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ لَا تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلَا نَوْمٌ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلَّا بِمَا شَاءَ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَلَا يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ".

75. 'A 'oothu billaahi minash-Shaytaanir-rajeem. Allaahu laa 'ilaaha 'illaa Huwal-Hayyul-Qayyoom, laa ta'khuthuhu sinatun wa laa nawm, lahu maa fis-samaawaati wa maa fil-'ardh, man thai-lathee yashfa'u 'indahu 'illaa bi'ithnih, ya'lamu maa bayna 'aydeehim wa maa khalfahum, wa laa yuheetoona bishay'im-min 'ilmihi 'illaa bimaa shaa'a, wasi'a kursiyyuhus samaawaati wal'ardh, wa laa ya'ooduhu hifdhuhumaa, wa Huwal- 'Aliyyul- 'Adheem.

I seek refuge in Allah from Satan the outcast. - Allah! There is none worthy of worship but He, the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter. And they will never encompass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Throne extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

Reference: Whoever says this when he rises in the morning will be protected from jinns until he retires in the evening, and whoever says it when retiring in the evening will be protected from them until he rises in the morning. It was reported by Al-Hakim 1 / 562, Al-Albani graded it as authentic in Sahihut-Targhib wat-Tarhib 1/273, and traces it to An-Nasa'i and At-Tabarani. He says that At-Tabarani's chain of transmission is reliable (Jayyid).

strive-may-i

** It is desirable to go to sleep in a state of wudhu and to say Subhaana Allah, al-hamdu lillahi and Allahu Akbar 33 times each and complete 100 with the shahadah (just like after each prayer) before sleeping).

** If you wake up during the night:The Prophet (sas) said: “Whoever wakes up in the night, let him say:Laa ilaha illa Allah wahdahu laa sharika lahu. Lahu al-mulku wa lahu al-hamdu wa huwa ‘alaa kulli shai’in qadeer. Subhaana Allah wa al-hamdu lillahi waa laa illaha illa Allah wa Allahu akbar wa laa hawla wa laa quwwata illa billahi… rabbi ighfir liy.The meaning is: “There is no deity but Allah alone and with no partner. His is the dominion and His is all praise and He is in power over all things. Exalted is Allah and praise to Allah and there is no deity but Allah and Allah is the Greatest and there is no power nor any movement except by Allah… and then say: O Allah forgive me – or make any other du’a which one wishes to make. After that if one makes wudhu and then prays, his prayer is accepted.

** Or, when one wakes in the night, they may say:Al-hamdu lillahi allidhiy ahyaaniy ba’da maa amaataniy wa ilaihi an-nashur.The meaning is: “All praise is to Allah who brought me to life after making me dead and unto Him is the resurrection.”

Precious Star

Thank you again,I've just listnede to the verses and I really feel better.I'd like to download these verses but I don't know how to use youtube.about reciting Surat Al Baqara,I'm only at the 5th hizb.it requires a good dose of concentration.today I've been feeling better,is it ever happaened that if somebody asks you "how do you do" you don't know what to answer?it's like my head is travelling to another place far from here.I feel dissociated from the reality.That's why I asked for something from Quran which can "wake me up".

Dearest sister Hayat,

Is it possible that you are suffering from post-partum depression? It is very common, due to the hormonal swings that accompany childbirth. Of course read Quran and dua, but please also speak to your doctor. Vitamin B12, vitamin D and omega3 supplements are also helpful.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I've took note of the du'as you've written,they must work.about the possibility that it is Post-partum,I don't agree at 100%,because my newborn child gave me a new light in my eyes.children are my joy,it's normal sometimes to lose calmness when they have discussion,but I also like it:)
I have the chance to go outside once a week,alone with one or 2 of my children,just to "turn off" the light of my house.Then I can't talk about depression.it happens once or twice a month.Today I'm better than yesterday,maybe exposing my mood can be helpful for me.in the meanwhile I'll memorize these holy verses.There is another thing I still can't explain,during the sleepness it happens that I make strange dreams,someones are too much bad,and it always happen that they get realized.above all bad moments of the life,like disputes or so.When I wake up I try to forget the passed night,maybe it passes some days,but that dream manifestates in each particular.I ask Allah to protect me from this anger,but when it happens it's too late.it's surely my fault,but I thank you very much for your help