Being Obsessed With Purification - Can you advice, brothers ?

Hopetogoparadis

Assalam alakum

Time to time i become obsessed with purification issues. I feel like, my ablution might be gone, maybe my dresses are not pure, maybe some drop of urine might drop on, maybe prostatic fluid might drop or maybe i stepped on somewhere where there was impurity and it transmit on me etc..... Sometimes yes, i really see it happens but most of time i dont see it with my eyes as i dont have detector over my clothes. You know what i mean ? I cant always know if something really broke my wudu or if something really got on my dress, or where it got on. even though there is possibility it to happen, yes.

I think this problem might be either because of my lack of knowledge or maybe waswasa of sheitan. Or something else ?

You know, its like you wanna do best of your ability because you fear that Allah might not accept your deeds if you dont try to perfect them when you have ability. Like, if you have doubts about your dress being pure or not, and if you have 2 more dresses that you can wear, then you think ''i dont have excuse, maybe i gotta change them and leave these doubtful matter''

So question is; Can you tell me CLEARLY as best as your ability, what should i do ?

A- Be relaxed, dont worry too much, even if there is some deficiency, Allah is merciful, he may accept your deeds if he wishes, you dont have to think too much.

B- When you have doubts and if you have ability to do so, change your dresses , make another ablution etc.

C- You tell me : )

Idris16

Wa alaykum salam warahmatullah wabarakatuh

It happens that after I have cleaned myself (after passing water) and done wudoo’, I feel some drops of urine come out, which makes me repeat my wudoo, sometimes twice. After the urine has come out, I wait for five minutes until I am sure that it has stopped, but after I finish wudoo’, I feel that a few small drops of urine have come out of me. I am trying to solve this problem so that I will have no doubts at all. If it happens that a few drops of urine get onto my clothes, do I have to wash it? If this happens, does it invalidate my prayer? Sometimes I start washing my trousers because I am not sure whether there are any drops of urine on them.
Praise be to Allaah.
If you are certain that some drops of urine have come out, then you have to clean yourself again and repeat your wudoo’ for each prayer, and you have to wash off whatever urine has got onto your clothes. But if there is some doubt, you do not have to do that. You should not pay attention to doubts, lest you fall prey to waswaas (insinuating thoughts from Shaytaan).

Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 5/106

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/1198/doubts wudoo

Sometimes it so happens that I forget whether I have wiped over my head or not, and I am not sure one way or the other. Should I do wudoo’ all over again?
Praise be to Allaah.

If this uncertainty come after you have finished doing wudoo’, then do not pay any attention to it. If it happens before you finish, for example, being unsure whether you have wiped over your head and you are washing your feet, then you can wipe over your head and wash your feet. There is no hardship involved in doing that. This is if you are not suffering from a lot of insinuating doubts. If you are faced with a lot of insinuating doubts, then you should not pay any attention to that, and you should proceed from the point at which you are now. So if you are washing your feet then you may assume that you have wiped over your head. The same applies to all other stages of wudoo’.

I’laam al-Musaafireen bi Ba’d Aadaab wa Ahkaam al-Safar wa maa yakhuss al-Mallaaheen al-Jawwiyyeen, by Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen, p. 12

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/10778/doubts wudoo

strive-may-i

Assalam alakum

Time to time i become obsessed with purification issues. I feel like, my ablution might be gone, maybe my dresses are not pure, maybe some drop of urine might drop on, maybe prostatic fluid might drop or maybe i stepped on somewhere where there was impurity and it transmit on me etc..... Sometimes yes, i really see it happens but most of time i dont see it with my eyes as i dont have detector over my clothes. You know what i mean ? I cant always know if something really broke my wudu or if something really got on my dress, or where it got on. even though there is possibility it to happen, yes.

I think this problem might be either because of my lack of knowledge or maybe waswasa of sheitan. Or something else ?

You know, its like you wanna do best of your ability because you fear that Allah might not accept your deeds if you dont try to perfect them when you have ability. Like, if you have doubts about your dress being pure or not, and if you have 2 more dresses that you can wear, then you think ''i dont have excuse, maybe i gotta change them and leave these doubtful matter''

So question is; Can you tell me CLEARLY as best as your ability, what should i do ?

A- Be relaxed, dont worry too much, even if there is some deficiency, Allah is merciful, he may accept your deeds if he wishes, you dont have to think too much.

B- When you have doubts and if you have ability to do so, change your dresses , make another ablution etc.

C- You tell me : )

Assalaamu Alaikum
Excess ritualization, is a big problem, be careful about it. It traps and takes the focus in wrong direction, and brings additions that never were there or needed.
Answers are A, B and C (There were many posts related to WasWas. They make sense. Just search for it.)

May Almighty guide us to settle on the useful and keep away all wasteful efforts/thoughts... Ameen