SHIA'S ARE CONFUSED: Confusion About Why Some Sunnis Are Really Hateful !

Hammy

Banned
:salam2:

While going through a Shia website named Shiachat.com, some one asked this question, and see the answers of GENUIS Rafidis...

guy named Najafi wrote:

Hi Norma,

I read your comment and would like to share my thoughts on this topic. First of all we are all Muslims, intermarriages among muslims as long as they believe in Allah and all his prophets and his holy books is allowed(Well all shias believe in all of these for sureto be termed as a kafir they dont have any god other than Allah.

Prophet Hazrat Muhammed SAW in his last sermon after hajj,had declared it to all muslims that he is leaving two things among all muslims, The Holy Quran and his Ahle bait for the guidancefor his umma. (OK! until now we knew that Prophet (saww) said Qur'an and Sunnah) and at many a times he showed his love for his family(His daughter fatima, Imam Ali who was his cousin and his daughetr Fatima's husband and his grandsons Imam Hassan and Imam Hussain). On one instance he said " Hussain minni wa ana minal Hussain" (meaning Hussain is from me and I am from Hussain) this is very clearly mentioned in both sunni and shia books of Ahadees and is agreed upon by both sects. So shias believe in the fact that after The Holy Prophet(PBUH) there were many distortions in what was told by the prophet himself and things were being changed according to governance's own convenience and in those circumstances the only reliable source to refer to for guidance was the Prohet's ahle bayt (Imam Ali(AS), The prophet's daughter Fatima(AS), The prophet's grandsons Imam Hassan O hussain (as)). Imam Ali for whom The prophet's famous saying(mutually agreed by both Sunnis and shias), "I am the city of knowledge and Ali is the door to the city" which means you cant enter a city without passing through its gate. He also said, "Whoever accepts me as his master, Ali is his master too".

So why should we go here and there to seek guidance when we have personalities who protected the religion as taught to us by the holy prophet (pbuh) and for whom the prophet himself vouched. Thats what all shias believe in and in doing so if they are declared Kuffar then what can be said in this regard.

I mean these are the basics

Najafi

One guy X-SUNNI, wrotes: 1st line is reaaly FUNNY!!!

They feel that way because they are not well studied or they lack critical thinking abilities. :)SMILY61:) I was a sunni once, and as soon as I started asking questions about the Shia they would start telling me these terrible stories. The minute you look into their stories you realize that they are not well educated. The sunni religion is secular by nature, they believe in raw power and they don't believe in justice. Also, their love of the ahlu-bayt is superficial, they love Abu Bykr, Omur and Utthman move the the holy family. They take this position because deep inside this leaves hope for them that they can be the Imam of all the Muslims or their friend can, or their father can. The Shia follow the correct religion and that is why we are a minority.

One more genius wrotes:

As salam alaykum brother, I agree with your comment (he agreees with the comment above, SAD) wholeheartedly. By the grace of Allah(Azza waJall) I embraced islam almost seven years ago. In my search for the right knowledge, I feel I have been guided to the Holy Imams(AS). I have no doubt that they are the True guides after the prophet(SAW). In my zeal, I conveyed my new found knowledge to my sunni brothers and ssters but only met with a brick wall that seems impenetrable. I practise tassawuf with a weekly naqshbandi gathering who I pleaded with reason and proof(ahadith and Quran) about the holy imams(AS) nature and high office but I am having thesame stiff neckedness from them. At the moment Iḿ sitting on the fence because I really dont know what to do. I learn the imams(AS) prayed with their hands at the sides so I pray like this now. Iḿ a bit apprehensive to go to a shia mosque because I lost all hearing seven years ago and can only communicate by reading and very little sign language . In my heart I am Shia but I need to learn islam properlly, like the Imams(AS) teach it.

SO I URGE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS PLS STOP MAKING FUN OF THEM THEY ARE CRYING OUT THERE!!!!:laughing-dancing:

:SMILY303:

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
surat al-an'am verse 159-160

While going through a Shia website named Shiachat.com, some one asked this question, and see the answers of GENUIS Rafidis...

guy named Najafi wrote:

Hi Norma,

I read your comment and would like to share my thoughts on this topic. First of all we are all Muslims, intermarriages among muslims as long as they believe in Allah and all his prophets and his holy books is allowed(Well all shias believe in all of these for sureto be termed as a kafir they dont have any god other than Allah.

Prophet Hazrat Muhammed SAW in his last sermon after hajj,had declared it to all muslims that he is leaving two things among all muslims, The Holy Quran and his Ahle bait for the guidancefor his umma. (OK! until now we knew that Prophet (saww) said Qur'an and Sunnah) and at many a times he showed his love for his family(His daughter fatima, Imam Ali who was his cousin and his daughetr Fatima's husband and his grandsons Imam Hassan and Imam Hussain). On one instance he said " Hussain minni wa ana minal Hussain" (meaning Hussain is from me and I am from Hussain) this is very clearly mentioned in both sunni and shia books of Ahadees and is agreed upon by both sects. So shias believe in the fact that after The Holy Prophet(PBUH) there were many distortions in what was told by the prophet himself and things were being changed according to governance's own convenience and in those circumstances the only reliable source to refer to for guidance was the Prohet's ahle bayt (Imam Ali(AS), The prophet's daughter Fatima(AS), The prophet's grandsons Imam Hassan O hussain (as)). Imam Ali for whom The prophet's famous saying(mutually agreed by both Sunnis and shias), "I am the city of knowledge and Ali is the door to the city" which means you cant enter a city without passing through its gate. He also said, "Whoever accepts me as his master, Ali is his master too".

So why should we go here and there to seek guidance when we have personalities who protected the religion as taught to us by the holy prophet (pbuh) and for whom the prophet himself vouched. Thats what all shias believe in and in doing so if they are declared Kuffar then what can be said in this regard.

I mean these are the basics

Najafi

One guy X-SUNNI, wrotes: 1st line is reaaly FUNNY!!!

They feel that way because they are not well studied or they lack critical thinking abilities. :)SMILY61:) I was a sunni once, and as soon as I started asking questions about the Shia they would start telling me these terrible stories. The minute you look into their stories you realize that they are not well educated. The sunni religion is secular by nature, they believe in raw power and they don't believe in justice. Also, their love of the ahlu-bayt is superficial, they love Abu Bykr, Omur and Utthman move the the holy family. They take this position because deep inside this leaves hope for them that they can be the Imam of all the Muslims or their friend can, or their father can. The Shia follow the correct religion and that is why we are a minority.

One more genius wrotes:

As salam alaykum brother, I agree with your comment (he agreees with the comment above, SAD) wholeheartedly. By the grace of Allah(Azza waJall) I embraced islam almost seven years ago. In my search for the right knowledge, I feel I have been guided to the Holy Imams(AS). I have no doubt that they are the True guides after the prophet(SAW). In my zeal, I conveyed my new found knowledge to my sunni brothers and ssters but only met with a brick wall that seems impenetrable. I practise tassawuf with a weekly naqshbandi gathering who I pleaded with reason and proof(ahadith and Quran) about the holy imams(AS) nature and high office but I am having thesame stiff neckedness from them. At the moment Iḿ sitting on the fence because I really dont know what to do. I learn the imams(AS) prayed with their hands at the sides so I pray like this now. Iḿ a bit apprehensive to go to a shia mosque because I lost all hearing seven years ago and can only communicate by reading and very little sign language . In my heart I am Shia but I need to learn islam properlly, like the Imams(AS) teach it.

SO I URGE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS PLS STOP MAKING FUN OF THEM THEY ARE CRYING OUT THERE!!!!:laughing-dancing:

:SMILY303:

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ ﴿1:1

(1:1) In the name of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate *1

Surely you have nothing to do with those who have made divisions in their religion and become factions. *141 Their matter is with Allah
and He will indeed tell them (in time) what they have been doing.
Whoever will come to Allah with a good deed shall have ten times as much, and whoever will come to Allah with an evil deed, shall be requited with no more than the like of it. They shall not be wronged.

*141. This is addressed to the Prophet (peace be on him) and through him to all followers of the true faith.

The import of this statement is that true faith has always consisted, and still consists, in recognizing the One True God as one's God and Lord; in associating none with God in His divinity - neither in respect of His essence, nor of His attributes, nor of His claims upon His creatures; in believing in the Hereafter and hence considering oneself answerable before God; and in living according to those principles and values which have been communicated by God to mankind through His Prophets and Books.
This was the religion entrusted to man at the beginning of human life.

The religions which emerged later stemmed from the perverted ingenuity of man, from his baser lusts, and from an exaggerated sense of devotion to venerable personalities.
Such factors corrupted the original religion and overlaid it with harmful innovations. Hence, people modified and distorted the original beliefs by mixing them with products of their conjecture and philosophical thinking. More and more innovations were added to the original laws of the true religion. Putting aside the Law of God, men set themselves up as their own law-makers, indulged in hair-splitting elaborations, and exaggerated the importance of disagreements in minor legal problems.

They showed excessive veneration for some Prophets of God and some standard-bearers of the true religion, and directed their rancour and hatred against the others.
Thus there emerged innumerable religions and sects, the birth of each leading to the fragmentation of humanity into an ever-increasing number of mutually hostile groups.

Anyone who decides to follow the true religion
must therefore cut himself off from all factions and chart an independent course.