the waves
I try to swim in a water of dark
Just follow the stars how they spark
Giving me some light to see
And inspire me how i need to be

yes, you are not around or near
but i know that you will hear
the waves that try to leave me without breath
and you will come to save me from death.

I dont know why the sea
Wanted to choose me
To put me in this prison,,
Maybe is just illusion,,,

We have the same destination
And the same determination
Between us just a wave of space....
Will you join me in this race ?
by: me
thank you
:salam2:

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
wa aleikum salam

dear sister, thank you for finding my little poem beautifull. :)
may Allah help us all

saifkhan

abd-Allah
As salam 'alaykum warahamtu-llah

for some reason I'm not that feeling well, actually i cant even express, i mean i don't know even what happened, but just feeling exhausted mentally and physically a bit.

i don't know what burden is killing me from inside out, i sometimes feel like this.
I've read your poem upside down twice/thrice, but i don't know whether i wasn't paying attention or did i read it well, i couldn't get it

i don't know whether i should say when Eeman goes bad, this happens or when this happens Eeman goes wrong

but definitely,, sometimes I feel, it is normal to have these feelings because nothings going right around you, no one is concerned about anything

i know nothing to do with your poem and not also directed to you only, just came in mind, i just wrote.

one think made me smile, when you wrote: "by me"
and I hope you know sister Asja from the very same forum: she always writes in the bottom of her poem: "by Asja"......although the title of the thread uses to or description to be: my new poem or similar things.

may Allah give you power in your pen

may Allah preserve you and protect you

barakAllahu feekum
wassalamun 'alayka

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
wa aleikum salam

thank you for reeding my poem, is my first and i think will not be followed by many others, i know is little confusing,i should make it with a translation maybe, this is how i felt when i made it, confused ....

as we all know, the good path is not a simple smooth path and sometimes we feel overwhelmed, yes, especially by what happens around us...i just discharged some thoughts, like i feel i am drowning sometimes in a big sea of water in the midlle of the night
and the stars that give me light are fragments from quran, alhamdullilah....who will rescue me....noone other then Allah, inchallah

may Allah guide us all and may Allah ease your burden dear brother when you feel you have one that consumes you.

:tti_sister:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
wa aleikum salam

thank you for reeding my poem, is my first and i think will not be followed by many others, i know is little confusing,i should make it with a translation maybe, this is how i felt when i made it, confused ....

as we all know, the good path is not a simple smooth path and sometimes we feel overwhelmed, yes, especially by what happens around us...i just discharged some thoughts, like i feel i am drowning sometimes in a big sea of water in the midlle of the night
and the stars that give me light are fragments from quran, alhamdullilah....who will rescue me....noone other then Allah, inchallah

may Allah guide us all and may Allah ease your burden dear brother when you feel you have one that consumes you.

:tti_sister:

as salam 'alaykum warahamtu-llah

ah, ukht, now i understand and masha Allah good work.
I'm not that into too much poems, but you don't have to put extra translation :) insha Allah

last night i visited 2 brothers and we talked for a long time, we ate together and prayed together, sat in halaqa alhamdu li Allah

barakAllahu feekum for the explanation

wassalam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
As salam 'alaykum warahamtu-llah

one think made me smile, when you wrote: "by me"
and I hope you know sister Asja from the very same forum: she always writes in the bottom of her poem: "by Asja"......although the title of the thread uses to or description to be: my new poem or similar things.

may Allah give you power in your pen

may Allah preserve you and protect you

barakAllahu feekum
wassalamun 'alayka

Wa Allaicumu saallam wa raahmtullah wa barkatuhu

MashAllah it made me smille to see I have been mentioned in the thread in which I did not take participation, as well that made me smille that sometimes some members are not applying "logical conclusion" in certain things". Allahu Alim

I would also like to correct you dear brother Saifkhan, becouse what you have said here is not correct. Please do not misunderstand my intentions, they are for the sake of Allah InshAllah.

In noone of my poems written and shared here I wrote in the begining "This is my new poem". There was always written only the title of the poem and of course by some of the " Spelling rules", it is requaired to write the name of the writer. Even when you are quoting some writer, you are obliged to tell briefly his name, the name of his work and the page number from which you took the quote.

I apologise if I have said something wrong.

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahamtullah wa barakatuhu