food cure for stress

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

what food you like to eat when feeling down ?
i love eating green salad very much, just add some salt, pepper, oil and vinegar...it is beneficial for health and is boost of energy, alhamdullilah

attachment.php

also we know about other food:

Barley:The Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) recommended talbina (a meal made from powdered barley) for the sick and grieving.

He is quoted as saying, “At-talbina gives rest to the heart of the patient and makes it active and relieves some of his sorrow and grief” “The Talbina”: is a meal made by mixing 2 spoons of barley and a cup of water, cooked for 5 min, after that a cup of yogurt and bee’s honey is added, it is called Talbina which comes from the Arabic Word Laban meaning yogurt because of its resemblances to the yogurt, as it is soft and white. And Aicha said that the prophet peace be upon him has advised us to use it as a medicine, as he said. Its a cure for sadness:“At-talbina gives rest to the heart of the patient and makes it active and relieves some of his sorrow and grief” (Bukhari 7:71#593).

It is narrated that the wife of the prophet peace be upon him “Aisha”, if one of her relatives die, and after the funerals, used to gather the women in the familly, and ask for a pot and cook the talbina, after that she would prepare some kind of a meal called: thrida”, which is mainly peaces of bread emerged in a sauce. And she would poor the talbina on it. And tell the women: eat from it, as I heard the prophet peace be upon him saying.
i will try inchallah

:) shokran

:salam2:

Attachments

• sal-1024x1022.jpg
    sal-1024x1022.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 496
  • valentines_salad_lg.jpg
    valentines_salad_lg.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 1,161

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

If you are talking about comfort foods; foods that I eat just to make me feel better...

Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts just baked.
Hot french fries
Pepsi with a big bag of salt and vinegar potato chips
Biscuits with gravy

I love carbs..

saifkhan

abd-Allah
as salam 'alaykum warahmtu-llah

JazakAllah khair for sharing

i hope you are reading the Tibb-e Nabawi, or the Prophetic (salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam) medicine. if not, you can refer to that.

by the way in the second hadeeth of Aisha radhi Allahu anha, I think that is tharida, dried bread with saloon (sauce/gravy rest from previous day)
i think you are referring to that.

actually reading you post, i think i have to go through this book again.

for you and others who want to read , you can find it here

Barak Allahu feekum
wassalam

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

If you are talking about comfort foods; foods that I eat just to make me feel better...

Hot french fries
Biscuits with gravy

I love carbs..

Assalamu alaikum, yup that's a good list. But id also add chocolate, ice cream.

Hajjerr

as salam 'alaykum warahmtu-llah

JazakAllah khair for sharing

i hope you are reading the Tibb-e Nabawi, or the Prophetic (salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam) medicine. if not, you can refer to that.

by the way in the second hadeeth of Aisha radhi Allahu anha, I think that is tharida, dried bread with saloon (sauce/gravy rest from previous day)
i think you are referring to that.

actually reading you post, i think i have to go through this book again.

for you and others who want to read , you can find it here

Barak Allahu feekum
wassalam

wa aleikum salam

yes, i was refering to the dried bread with the sauce, they said thrida, maybe tharida si more corect, as you said, i will see your link, thank you. And i will try it, inchallah
Allah knows better.
you dont have any special food that you eat dear brother when you feel low energy ? maybe fresh fruits inchallah..
i noticed it does make a difference what we eat and how we feel, Allah the Mercyfull provided us with so many good things, alhamdullilah
:tti_sister:

Hajjerr

Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

Hot french fries
Biscuits with gravy

I love carbs..

wa aleikum salam

dear sister, nice list Alhamdullilah for all, i am sure you can bake tasty doughnuts...

may Allah help us