Nasheed Video - Multazim Par

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Not sure how many people will understand this nasheed but its a beautifull nasheed in Urdo( Hindi) which talk about how much we need Allah in our life and how much some one feel empty in his soul if he/she is not connected to his God Allah SWT

[vg]-2556316075218756172[/vg]

salaam alikom

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

:ma: :ma:

I have heard this nasheed it was sang by Junaid Jamshed!:bananabb2in:
Masha-Allah this nasheed has a beautiful meaning to it.

:jazaak: for sharing the video with us!:)

May Allah(Swt) guide us all to the straight path and protect us from evil. (Ameen)

:wasalam: :) :)

talibulislam

mash'allah

junaid used to b rock & roll star,have famous song of dil dil pakistan,but allah have mercy on him & he completely change alhamdulillah.so many famous people r coming back to islam aldamdulillah,allah still give him chance to used his beautiful voice for the pupose of dawah,same voice used to sing songs an making allah swt angery now saying nasheeds & getting blessing,last time when he quit his music,its very intresting story,papsi cola sign him for 10 million dollors,he was on an off with deen for that moment,he suppose to sing those song with some very famous labnese singer but allah put some thing in his heart & he woke up in the middle of night in his hotel room,pack his bag,called his driver & told him take me anywhere,anywhere but far from here & he disappered from that place,after that he never went back to music mash'allah
may allah have his blessing & mercy on him & give all of us hidaya

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Here is a really nice guy in Person; used to play with my older Brother and I used to watch them on the court (wasn't allowed on or near the court)...

Met him a few months ago & he didn't remember me (obviously)...The little kid!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Article

Answers.com said:
Junaid Jamshed (Urdu: جنید جمشید) (b. September 3, 1964 to a Pakistan Air Force officer from N.W.F.P in Karachi, Pakistan) was one of the most famous Pakistani pop singers. He was the lead singer of the famous Pakistani band Vital Signs (pop band). In 1995, he went on to pursue a solo career when the group split up. When he was the lead singer, Vital Signs saw its peak and enjoyed great success, especially with their signature song Dil Dil Pakistan. He is also a popular dress designer with his many boutiques in major cities across Pakistan.

History

Junaid Jamshed was one of Pakistan's most popular musical artists when he ended his career as a pop star in 2003 to lead what he considers an authentic spiritual life. The ex-heart throb is barely recognisable these days, choosing to dress in simple shalwar kameez and sporting an ever growing beard. The tall hazel eyed singer best known for gems such as Sanwali Saloni, Goray Rang ka Zamana and Yeh Shaam, talks exclusively to MVUK about his journey from pop stardom to religious enlightenment.

He initially rocketed to fame in 1987 with the patriotic song Dil Dil Pakistan as the lead singer of Pakistan's first ever pop band, Vital Signs. After a string of chart topping songs, the band split in 1995 and Jamshed began his solo career, achieving even more success. This was also the start of his life changing spiritual journey. He recalls the turning point in his search for inner peace. In October 1997, I went with a friend for three days in a jamaat (a religious group); it is the most memorable moment of my life. It was then I realised what a big mistake my whole life had been and that I needed to change.

Although he continued delivering hit after hit, he also spent many nights sleeping on mosque floors in search of spirituality. It was another six years before the Pakistani pop legend came to the conclusion that his career was not compatible with Islam. He bid farewell to the pop scene on 14 August 2003 and reveals that the decision was not an easy one to take. It was a difficult choice as music was my biggest passion, my career and livelihood, said Jamshed.

He recalls the day he declared that his pop career was over. I was very sad because music was in my blood and under my skin and the only thing I was used to. But, I also wanted to please Allah - I did not want to be someone who was written in his bad books. Despite his announcement, the singer was unable to leave the pop world for another year due to contractual tour and album obligations.

Now a devout Muslim, he explains why it was essential for him to leave pop music. Islam does not permit music, especially the way it is done these days and the money that you earn from it is haram (not permitted). It was not the kind of life I wanted to lead. He now hopes to inspire people as a preacher rather than a pop star. In my previous life, I used to call others to something which was against Islam, but now I call them towards Allah and ask them to fulfil what he wants them to do.

Jamshed admits that he was very worried about his future after music due to family responsibilities. He says these concerns led him to venture into business even though he was not business minded. He now runs one of the most successful designer clothes chains in Pakistan and is grateful to God for his success. In a very short time of two and a half years the business has progressed in rapidly. This is from Allah; he notices every little thing we do for him and his rewards are boundless, said Jamshed.

The 41 year old claims that he is far happier today than he ever was at the height of his stardom and says he does not miss the glamour, adoration and the money. He compares the two phases of his life. What did I get out of my music? I used to come across audiences that listened to me; I got a lot of fame; and made lots of money. However, there is no shortage in those things, even now. When I go out in the path of Allah, thousands of people still come and listen to me. I have my own business now which nets me a very comfortable amount of money. And as far as fame is concerned - initially I was famous for being a singer and now I have a lot of respect in the hearts of people.

The change in Jamshed's image was a shock to many - from leather pants and hip shaking performances on stage to a beard and kurta. So how did everyone react to his momentous decision? He says there was a big uproar after his announcement and the fans that had once been crazy about him were against him. Initially most people thought I was mad. It was hard for them to take as I was telling them that everything that I had done was not right.

Jamshed is pleased that his family were supportive. His wife in particular welcomed the change. My wife was relieved as it was a much better option for her. Although I did not get up to much, I was expected to lead a certain lifestyle because of the profession I was in. According to the press, I was an eternal playboy and they would link me to one woman or another. So for my wife it was a pleasant change, said Jamshed.

The father of four continues to live with his family in Karachi and says his three sons and daughter have all reacted differently. My daughter loves the change in me, but when my youngest three year old son sees a photograph of me from the past, he thinks it is someone else! My eldest son, aged 13 is the only one that really remembers the two phases of my life.

Devoted to his faith, the former pop star feels that he has a responsibility to guide people on to the right path and regularly does Islamic talks, including in the UK. After channelling his efforts into charity work, Jamshed now prefers to concentrate on dawah (inviting others to Islam). I was involved in raising money for a hospital, which is now complete. I don't think I will be doing much charity work as it was not an easy thing to do; it is a big responsibility ensuring that the money is spent in the right places, said Jamshed.

The talented artist was at the pinnacle of his career when he chose faith over fame and fortune. Despite the dramatic change, he maintains he has no regrets about his decision. I do not miss any aspect of my previous lifestyle at all. My new life is simple, pure and beautiful. I feel that if you bring into your life the commandments of Allah and the way Prophet Muhammad performed them, your life can become paradise even in this world.

Jamshed has not abandoned music altogether. Dedicated to spreading the word of Islam, he recently released his first nasheed (Islamic song) album, Jalwa-e-Janan, which has already been well received by the masses in Pakistan.

Jamshed ends the interview with one of his favourite quotes from the Quran : Allah does not change the state of people unless and until they themselves make an effort to change their lives.

Junaid Jamshed was the first pop star on the Pakistani music scene. At the height of his career, he turned his back on the world of glitz and glamour and devoted himself to Islam.

Before Junaid Jamshed radically changed his life to pursue a more spiritual existence, he was a pioneer of Pakistan's pop music scene

"When I came back from a religious tour in 1997, I realized that there was so much more to life than just singing and jumping around" – an insight that eventually prompted his transformation from pop icon to devout Muslim. Junaid Jamshed explains: "When I decided to give up singing, a lot of people were shocked. But I was sure that it was the right decision because Allah forbids the kind of singing that I was doing, and it's my duty to follow His command."

Since then, Junaid Jamshed has been widely criticized. Many fans can't accept his sudden departure from the pop music scene. How does Jamshed deal with this criticism?

"I don't deal with it because I don't worry about criticism. In this day and age you simply can't listen to what people say because you are always criticized, in every situation. It's really a shame that I'm always asked why I stopped singing. It is Allah's command. Why doesn't anyone ask me where it says in the Quran that singing is allowed?"

By strictly adhering to the tenets of Islam, the one time heart throb is barely recognizable these days, with his ever growing beard.

"I wear a full beard because that's the way it should be. Some people may find that ugly and unhygienic, but if Allah had commanded us not to wear a beard and shave every day, then people would have something else to object to. People need to learn to accept the will of Allah."

"The prophet was also a merchant"

After embarking on his journey to religious enlightenment, Jamshed launched a highly successful fashion chain under his name. In ten cities across Pakistan, consumers can shop in Junaid Jamshed boutiques for traditional clothing, alcohol-free perfumes, and shoes.

So how does the former pop idol reconcile his devotion to Islam with owning a designer fashion label?

"Our prophet Muhammad, peace be with him, was also a merchant who sold cloth. It was allowed, and all that is the will of Allah should be done. At first, I made the designs myself, but my products were so successful that I was able to afford my own designers, and they now run the entire design department."

Career

Rise to fame
In the era of Vital Signs: Junaid Jamshed
Enlarge
In the era of Vital Signs: Junaid Jamshed

Before Jamshed radically changed his life to pursue a more spiritual existence, he was a pioneer of Pakistan's pop music scene. He rocketed to fame as the leader of the first Pakistani pop band, Vital Signs. Their patriotic song Dil Dil Pakistan, released on 14 August 1987 to mark the country's 40th national anniversary, instantly became a smash hit.

The four talented young musicians from Rawalpindi, a city in northeast Pakistan, all came from respectable families, wore jeans, let their hair grow long, smoked cigarettes, and literally took the country by storm. Today the band is widely recognized as the most popular Pakistani band of all time. At the height of the group's success, even grandmothers reportedly carried photos of the band members in their purses, especially of the lead singer of the Vital Signs – Junaid Jamshed. ..

Quran school to pop star

"I was a good Quran reciter in school," says Jamshed. "I could stress the Arabic words correctly. All this reading was virtually the best training I could get to prepare my voice for singing. So when we formed the band, it was easy for me to sing for hours on end."

Born on 3 September 1964, Junaid Jamshed was 23 years old when the Vital Signs released their historic hit single. Today many consider him to be one of the best-looking men in the music business. He is a good singer and a natural born actor, having played the main role in all the band's video clips, as a heartbreaker and, at times, as a man with a broken heart.

When Jamshed married in 1990, he broke the hearts of fans across the nation. Nevertheless, his fans remained loyal and the band's popularity actually increased.

A charismatic media star

Jamshed was much more than just the lead singer of the Vital Signs. While the three other members of the band tended to remain in the background, Jamshed was their main representative, appearing on talk shows, signing autographs, and attracting the attention of enthusiastic female fans.

Junaid Jamshed during the time as he was a Pakistani pop icon. After producing six highly acclaimed albums, performing countless concerts around the world, and winning the hearts of millions, Vital Signs split up in 1995.

Jamshed's anxious fans were relieved when he started his own solo career and released a number of new hit albums. At the time, there were persistent rumors that Jamshed was thinking of quitting the music business to devote himself to Islam, but these stories were largely ignored, and the pop star continued to appear in concert and on television.

Departure from Pop music
The new Junaid Jamshed
Enlarge
The new Junaid Jamshed

In 2002, he broke the news, causing a huge outcry. At a press conference, Jamshed announced that he would leave the music business once he had completed his contractual obligations and projects. For a number of months, his physical appearance had already signaled a change in lifestyle. Jamshed grew a beard and was only seen wearing the shalwar kameez, Pakistan's traditional dress. The music world was shocked and amused. While fans mourned the loss of their favorite singer, skeptics maintained that Jamshed was only going through a pseudo Islam phase;

"For 16 years I had loads of money, fame and publicity. I simply don't need to attract any more publicity. People don't want to accept that I'm following the will of Allah and it just took me a long time to understand His will."

His wife made the following statement after Jamshed announced his departure from the world of pop music;

"Of course the change over was very difficult at first. When you're used to a certain lifestyle, it takes a lot of effort to change your ways and tackle new goals. But it is exactly like the preparations that you go through before you take a test. You study and read and delve into things so you can pass the test. Our current life is merely a preparation for the test that awaits us after our death. And we should thoroughly prepare ourselves. All I can do is travel around the world and call on people to follow the path that I have chosen. That's all I can do."

His old life made him look scary adn retarted. Now he's great and looks more like a human.

hairoze

Not sure how many people will understand this nasheed but its a beautifull nasheed in Urdo( Hindi) which talk about how much we need Allah in our life and how much some one feel empty in his soul if he/she is not connected to his God Allah SWT

[vg]-2556316075218756172[/vg]

salaam alikom

It's nice to hear the song and makes me tranquillized. Is there a way for me to download it to my blog and share with my friends? Please teach me!:SMILY176:

Maybe once I've got time I'll post some of the wonderful nasyeed from Asia to share with my brothers and sisters.

Yours
Luqman Nurhairey

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Alhamdulilah, very beautiful indeed.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Masha Allah, this guy touches my heart.
May Allah help the rest of Muslims, who are in the path of astray and guide us all.
A pakistani brother told about him, how he was and how he is now. Subhan Allah. May Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala bless him and his family.
Jazakumullah khair for sharing
wa/salam