The Prophets.

Tomtom

Banned
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Two persons, a Muslim and a Jew, quarreled. The Muslim said, "By Him Who gave Muhammad superiority over all the people! The Jew said, "By Him Who gave Moses superiority over all the people!" At that the Muslim raised his hand and slapped the Jew on the face. The Jew went to the Prophet and informed him of what had happened between him and the Muslim. The Prophet sent for the Muslim and asked him about it. The Muslim informed him of the event. The Prophet said, "Do not give me superiority over Moses, for on the Day of Resurrection all the people will fall unconscious and I will be one of them, but I will. be the first to gain consciousness, and will see Moses standing and holding the side of the Throne (of Allah). I will not know whether (Moses) has also fallen unconscious and got up before me, or Allah has exempted him from that stroke."
Bukhari
English reference: Vol. 3, Book 41, Hadith 594
Arabic reference: Book 44, Hadith 2450

Many millions of Muslims revere and respect Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) as we should. It is written that whomever blesses the Prophet (pbuh) and his family will be blessed in return. However, there are many Muslims who put Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) above all the other Prophets of Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala. No one Prophet is superior over another as they were all chosen by Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala to deliver His message. There are also ignorant Muslims who revere Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) above Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.

So please when you talk about any of the Prophets of Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala give them the same respect as our beloved Prophet Muhammed (pbuh).

strive-may-i

Prophet :saw: said
"I will be leading the children of Adam on the Day of Resurrection. I will be the first to rise from the grave. I will be the first to intercede and the first whose request will be granted"
Abu Dawud, As-Sunnah 4673;
Ahmad 2:540
Muslim, Al-fada il, 2278

Prophet :saw: also said
"I will be leader of All mankind on the day of judgement"
Al-Bukhari, Al-Anbiya, 3340, 3361;
At-Tirmidhi, Sifat al-Qiyamah, 2436;

Muhammed303

The Messenger (Muhammad ﷺ) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say, "We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers" - and they say, "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)." (Al-Baqara 285)

strive-may-i

Whats the confusion?

So Should somebody get confused? If anyone is getting confused and thinks he can belittle any Prophet, then he has to really reflect on his understanding...
Because Prophet :saw: himself clarifies
"I am the leader of all the children of Adam. However, this is not boasting."
Ahmad, 3:2 and 1:281,282,295,296
At-Tirmidhi, Az-zhud, 3618

If its really confusing and beats someones inderstanding, then better not to speak a word against, or do curse or speak ill about a Prophet. Because, any prophet though a human being,unlike me, is still above me by many ranks in the sight of Allah. So I suggest the same to anyone...

May Almighty fill us with enough humility... Ameen!