The Search for the Truth by a Man Known as Salman the Persian

sclavus

Today, many people are curious about Islam, but their knowledge about this faith may vary. Their knowledge may have been gained from an article, a book, or part of a religious text book at high school they may have read. They may have known some Muslims, passed by a Mosque, watched a documentary or the evening news, or they might have traveled to a Muslim country. To some, Islam is 'just another religion', but for many others, it has become something 'interesting' to 'look' at. I have written this book for those who are searching within themselves for answers to the many questions they have. "Who am I? Who is the True God? What is the true road to salvation? Is it Islam? If I become a Muslim, what does it mean to me, my family, and the society at large?"

Today, many people realize that all of the materialistic and secular progress which has taken place in society has produced a spiritual vacuum, which in turn has led to social, economic, political and psychological problems. For this reason, those who previously said, "Let us live this life and enjoy it," or "Hey! We don't want to know about God," are now again searching for the truth. They are raising questions similar to those raised above. This is because the innate nature of man recognizes what is good and bad, and what is true and false. It not feel at ease when Allah's attributes are degraded, and also when human-like qualities are associated with Him. It recognizes that there can be no more than One and Only True God, and thus One and Only true religion accepted by Him. Allah does not request some of the creation to worship Him alone, while ordering to worship Jesus peace be upon him, Buddha, fire, light, Krishna, Joseph Smith, the Sun, the Moon, Khomeini, Rama, temples, Prophets, Eliajah, Farakhan, a cross, a tree, a triangle, saints, priests, monks, or anything else.

The Search for the Truth by a Man Known as Salman the Persian. Compiled by Dr. Saleh as-Saleh.