=== HOW TO EAT FRUIT === purify and LOOSE Weight

unbreak

When you are going to eat your LUNCH at lunchtime.

30 Mins before eats fruit OR 1 and half hour after lunch (any fruit would be ok)
(some say apple or pine apple is acidy fruit and is not good.)

My suggestion fruit would be: Watermelon, peaches, cucumber or some water based fruit

- Eat breakfast heavy
- eat your lunch medium
- eat your dinner light

-walk everyday 1000 to 5000 step everyday.

follow this method for 3 month and see the result

- When you eat your lunch. DO NOT immediately take shower OR BATH . wait for 1 hour or take shower OR BATH before your lunch.

Kakorot

Assalaamu 'alaykum.

Why does one have to wait an hour after lunch to have a shower, or do you mean bath?

Hatty

Thanks brother for the info. But you have not mentioned the size of the portion or it does not matter. :) I like my food and small portion for me might seem large for other people.............

sclavus

Assalaamu 'alaykum.

Why does one have to wait an hour after lunch to have a shower, or do you mean bath?

Yea, why?

Is it Prophetic Sunnah?

Also, why should we keep on eating to lose weight?! Shouldn't we stop eating for a while, fasting maybe?!

Assalaam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

I am a diabetic. And it is imperative that I keep a low weight. This is useful to me. I often eat fruit as an appetizier but I did not realize if I wait half-an-hour it will raise my blood sugar. I will feel satisfied and not eat as large portion as I normally do. Eating a piece of fruit after the meal as suggested, would keep my blood sugar at a normal level for a longer interval.
The portion is individual. Trust me. I have young men to feed. Devour is a gentle word.

unbreak

Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

I am a diabetic. And it is imperative that I keep a low weight. This is useful to me. I often eat fruit as an appetizier but I did not realize if I wait half-an-hour it will raise my blood sugar. I will feel satisfied and not eat as large portion as I normally do. Eating a piece of fruit after the meal as suggested, would keep my blood sugar at a normal level for a longer interval.
The portion is individual. Trust me. I have young men to feed. Devour is a gentle word.

ANYONE help this brother regarding his Question? THANKS

Ashad Mehmood

Also, why should we keep on eating to lose weight?

The key to lose weight is to have small meals/snacks every 3 hour or so (by small i mean small not like eating pizza every hour :D.). Its way better than having 3 big meals a day. It reduces our hunger time and IMO its the best way to reduce weight

sachin4islam

Assalaamu 'alaykum.

Assalamu Alaikum:

Any physical activity post meal is not recommended. This is for two reasons,after meals blood circulation is directed towards intestine as a result blood flow towards brain is retarded. Secondly the physical activity after lunch or dinner may cause pressure upon stomach resulting in reflux of acid from stomach towards esophagus.

And AllahuAalim.

Regards.

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

- Eat breakfast heavy
- eat your lunch medium
- eat your dinner light

As the saying goes... "Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper."

I don't know where I heard it, but it stuck.

sclavus

Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

I know of that and I agree with you. I eat lots of fruit. Although it contains plenty of sugar, it's not gonna be totally absorbed because of fiber. The thing that I do not agree with is the idea that we have to eat all the time to lose weight.

It's about marketing food. I own a food corporation for example. I'll just pay people to go tell everybody to eat several small meals a day to lose weight and tell them never to fast, never to miss a meal because they'll lose muscle...and on and on and on. I'll recruit doctors, nutritionists, fitness 'experts', journalists, bloggers, et cetera, and tell'em to spread this fabled piece of pseudo-science on a large scale. I don't care about the rest, I just want your money.

If somebody wants to lose weight they might just eat less, or eat differently. Eating small meals is indicated for some individuals with particular health conditions, but it's definitely not for everybody. In fact, it's bad to eat all the time, it's Prophetic Sunnah and proven by science. But if you have to, it's OK because in your particular case the benefits outweigh the risks.

Have you ever told yourself why nobody tells the people about fasting to lose weight and cure health problems? It's obvious, there will be nothing to sell to them! When you don't eat, they don't make money, it's that simple. They pay millions of dollars every year to make us eat, eat, eat. Have a problem? No problem! Just eat, eat, eat...Eat food, eat drugs, drink gallons of mineral water per day...

Do you know the one quarter of type 2 diabetics are OK with just proper diet?! They don't even take pills.

The origin of our biggest health problems is the fact that we eat too much. Lots of health problems would be avoided if we just could make it to eating less. But it's gonna be hard, because of commercials.

Assalaam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Yes, we have to understand what we are taking in. It is about metabolism. Each person is unique.

And there is a dua for those of us who are sick. It is posted somewhere on TTI. It is recited over milk and cinnamon.

We have to go back to the spiritual side and start there.

Good post.