REVIVE THE SUNNAH THIS RAMADAN!

The_truth

REVIVE THE SUNNAH THIS RAMADAN!

Every voluntary act is rewarded like a fard act. A fard act is the biggest reward a Muslim can gain so can you imagine the IMMENSE rewards of every Sunnah we act upon?

By following the Sunnah in every aspect of our daily lives, everything we do will become worship, even going to the toilet, having a bath, dressing & undressing etc. By cherishing the Sunnah we can be with the Prophet in Jannah!

Annas (RA) reports Rasulullah (Sallallaahu Alaihi Wasallam) advised, “Whoever cherishes my Sunnah, indeed he cherishes me & whoever loves me will be with me in Jannah.” (Tirmidhi: 2678: Ibid)

So let us cherish & revive the Sunnah this Ramadan:

Rasulallah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: “Whoever revives an aspect of my Sunnah that is forgotten after my death, he will have a reward equivalent to that of the people who follow him, without it detracting in the least from their reward.” (Tirmidhi)

Please feel free to download this FULL Sunnah collection which includes Sunnahs of ALL aspects of our lives so our whole life can become worship:

Beautiful Daily Sunnah's

Attachments

• 26863499-Beautiful-Sunnah-s-of-Rasulallah-to-Do-Everyday.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 153

uddim004

:salam2:
thank for this, just the kind of thing we need this ramadan, gonna take some time but i'll try to finish reading it
jazakhallalhair

The_truth

:salam2:
thank for this, just the kind of thing we need this ramadan, gonna take some time but i'll try to finish reading it
jazakhallalhair

Asalaamu Alaikum, please forward to others to so that we may revive the Sunnah once again. Jazakallahu khayr and please mention me in your dua's.

The_truth

Fard reward for Sunnah action or prayer!

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: “Whoever draws near to Allah during it (Ramadan) with a single characteristic from the characteristics of (voluntary) goodness, he is like whoever performs an obligatory act in other times. And whoever performs an obligatory act during it, he is like whoever performed seventy obligatory acts in other times.” (Sahih Ibn Khuzaymah, no. 1887)

Every good deed is rewarded like that of a fard in this month so let us do as many voluntary Sunnah actions and prayers as we can and gain rewards of a fard prayer or action!

The_truth

Reviving the Miswaak this Ramadan

1. Hadhrat Abu Hurraira (Ra) narrates that Rasulallah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)
said: "Was it not for my fear of imposing a difficulty on my Ummah I would have ordered that the Miswaak be used for every Salah, and delay in Isha prayer '." (Bukhari)

2. Hadhrat Ibn Umar (Ra) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)said:'Make a regular practice of the Miswaak, for verily, it is healthy for the mouth and it is a Pleasure for the Creator (i.e. Allah is pleased with the Muslim who uses the Miswaak)'." (Bukhari)

3. Hadhrat A’isha(Ra) narrates that Rasulallah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)said: The reward of Salah (Prayers) is multiplied 70 times if Miswaak was used before it. (Targhib wa Tarhib)

The same narration has been mentioned by Ibn Abbas (Ra) and Jabir(Ra) and Abu Darda(Ra). In another hadith the virtue is said to br multiplied by 75 according to the narration of Ibn Umar (Ra) in "Rawahu Abu naim"

Allamah Tahtawi (Ra) in his "Mariqiul Falah" in sidenote from Abbas (Ra), Ali (Ra) and Ata (Ra) has mentioned athar about virtue from 99 to 400 times multiplied the Virtue of salah.

The Ulama explain that the difference in reward is in accordance with the Ikhlaas – sincerity of the person. The more the sincerity, the more the reward.

4. Hadhrat Ayesha (Ra) narrates from Rasulallah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) :“Two Rak’ahs of Salah after using the Miswaak is more beloved unto me than seventy Rak’ahs without Miswaak.” (As Sunanul Kubraa)

5. Miswaak is to be held in the right hand

According to ‘Abd Allah Ibn Mas’ud (Ra) the Miswaak should be held in the right hand so that the small finger is below the Miswaak and the thumb is below the tip and the other fingers are on top of the Miswaak. It should not be held in the fist.

6. Aadaab (Etiquette) of Miswaak

(1) The Miswaak should be a straight twig, devoid of roughness.

(2) The Miswaak should be clean.

(3) The Miswaak should not be too hard nor too soft.

(4) The Miswaak should not be used while one is lying down.

(5) The new Miswaak should be approximately 8 inches (a hand-span) in length.

(6) The Miswaak should be the thickness of the forefinger.

(7) Before using the Miswaak, it should be washed.

(8) After use it should be washed as well.

(9) The Miswaak should not be sucked.

(10) The Miswaak should be placed vertically when not in use. It should not be thrown onto the ground.

(11) If the Miswaak is dry it should be moistened with water prior to use. This is Musthahab. It is preferable to moisten it with Rose water.

(12) The Miswaak should not be used in the toilet.

(13) The Miswaak should be used at least thrice (brush three times) for each section of the mouth, e.g. brush the upper layer of teeth thrice, then the lower layer thrice, etc.

(14) The Miswaak should not be used at both ends.

(15) The Miswaak should not be taken from an unknown tree as it may be poisonous.

7. Sunnah for using Miswaak:

1. For the recitation of the Holy Qur’an.
2. For the recitation of Hadith.
3. When the mouth emits bad odour.
4. For teaching or learning the virtues of Islam.
5. For making remembrance of Allah (The Exalted).
6. Before intercourse.
7. After entering one’s home.
8. Before entering any good gathering.
9. When experiencing pangs of hunger or thirst.
10. After the time of Suhoor.
11. Before meals.
12. Before and after a journey.
13. Before and after sleeping.

May Allah (The Exalted) give us the ability to practise this beautiful Sunnah with sincerity, Ameen.

elqouds2020

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
شكرا لكم من أحي سنتي بعد فساد الناس هذا هو الغريب ....In the name of God the Merciful
Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah
Thank you greet the years after the corruption of people this is strange