Failure?? My 1/2 cent on it.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

failure-success1+%25281%2529.jpg

"I am a big failure", "I am lost", "I cannot do it any further", "I am repeatedly failed".

Above are some of the statements which often are heard from the Youth of this Ummah. Some words that are uttered without much thinking, due to different situations in which they could not fulfill their target. However, if you think for a while, you will inshaAllah will come to know that their cannot be anything called "failure" for a Believer in this world. The failed is the one who is entered Hell Fire on the day of Judgement, and lost the Bliss of Joy in Paradise. (May Allah prevent us all).

Let us analyse a bit further regarding the matter. This is what my weak brain has concluded, after deep pondering on the matter for many months.

Failure according to the dictionary is "nonperformance of something due, required, or expected". InshaAllah we are going to discuss about the meaning of being "failed".

Many a times, when we cannot complete something as how we wished, or could not achieve something we wanted, we label ourselves as a failure. However, this is not even nearly to be a true statement, even with the meaning Dictionary has provided us with.

When we try to achieve a goal and we fail to achieve it, that never means we are failed, rather it is surely a success. But how? And why? I know these questions may pop-up in your mind. Lets discuss about it in detail.

For example; I aim to do something, but first time failed, second time failed and even third time failed. This is where we do the mistake. We quit it and turn our head away. However, that is totally wrong to do so, because we are already successful. Let me tell you why.

Sometimes the "success" lies on the ground where we walk, sometimes a bit higher, and sometimes even more higher or even very high.

As for the times "success" lies on the ground, that is where we achieve it by just one try.

As for the times "success" lies on high levels, that is where we need some "stairs" to climb up for it, and achieve it. Those stairs are the "failing attempts" we make, towards it. Each time we make a "failing attempt", we are getting near to the "success" because by each of those, we are crossing one "stair" towards "success".

The higher the level of success is, the more the stairs we need to cross are.

This is what we need to understand and keep in mind always. It will inshaAllah help us to stay firm and never to despair from getting succeeded inshaAllah.

Just my half-cent, hope it helped you my brothers and sisters.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Isra

aka Tree2008
Wa alaikome salam brother

Jazakallah khairan for the reminder! Inshallah you are doing well! You are in my dua dear brother. Take care!

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

wonderful article Alhamdulillah. It reminds me of the Hadeeth of the Prophet (PBUH) where he said, "The world is the hell for the believer and paradise for the disbeliever"

Subhanallah... the trials, and their bad results are not failures at all Subhanallah .. La Hawla Wa La Quwwata Illa Billah !!!

Jazakalalhu Khair for sharing this article with us

IbnAdam77

Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Wa Iyyakum sisters.

JazakiAllahu khairan katheeran sister Isra, for keeping me in your Du'as. I really need it always. :)

saifkhan

abd-Allah
As-salam 'aalaikum warahamtu-llah

subhan Allah, indeed those are the failures who will be going to Hellfire in the day of Judgement.

may Allah help us to be from the successful people of the paradise.

brother, I think the concept of doing something after being failure like "sh*t, bull sh*t ", I'm the failure, I must go on again, I must ...blah blah, these are something the youth gets from movies, cinema TV shows....and also the concept of failure comes from these.

and subhan Allah muslim youth don't even think sometimes that whom he is copying/following!

may Allah help the Muslim youth to think and ponder upon the truth

Jazakum Allahu khair for the excellent writing.

wassalamu 'alaikum

IbnAdam77

Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Wa Iyyakum brother and sister. :)

Ya that is true my brother. Media is a great influence on the Muslim Youth. I agree with you that it is one of the many factors which leads to those problems.