(The Truth)(About Christianity,Jesus & Trinity)(130 pages)(DO NOT MISS IT!)

brmm

Bism Allah Al-Rahman Al-Rahim

Brothers/Sisters & Dear readers,
Alhamdolillah many many times, I have just finished a study (130 pages)about Christianity, Jesus, Trinity & God.

I have tried my best to collect the right information and put them in a reasonable way.
And I am asking my Great God, Allah Sobhanaho, to forgive me inshallah for any mistake that I have made without knowing or because of the shortage in my knowledge.

Brothers/Sisters:
Please download this material to your PCs and be sure to forward it to your friends.
Please take the time to read it because it has a lot of good and new information.
Please support me with your kind comments after reading the material.
Please if you can translate this material to another languages, specially the Spanish, please do that.

The link is below, PDF file of 7.9 Mb.
http://www.4shared.com/document/OBA20Hqu/The_Truth.html

Jazakom Allah Khayr inshallah.

Walhamdolillah Rabbi Alalameen

BRMM

brmm

waiting for your kind feedback

:salam2:
Dear brothers/sisters,

You can find the material on Y tube also, with some differences.

The one in the download link is better.

I wish to hear your kind feedback about the material.

It is a slide show (power point) in PDF format with active links. Very easy to read.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8FtRXuTlqs

[yt]T8FtRXuTlqs[/yt]

tariq353

hei keep those frowns up........i have already downloaded the same will let you know about my views soon... :)

wa salam

auroran

Very nice brother. I have it on my computer and read some so far. Masha Allaah akhi. May Allaah reward you for your work.

brmm

Very nice brother. I have it on my computer and read some so far. Masha Allaah akhi. May Allaah reward you for your work.

Alhamdolilah sister and thank you for having the time to read it, unfortunately only few people read the material, I have spent few weeks to finish it.
Inshallah it will be useful for both Muslim and Non Muslim.
Pls forward it to your friends if you can, inshallah Allah will reward us all.

BRMM