queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:
:salam2:
Greeting!

How are you my brothers and sisters?
May Allah swt blessed you with best of health
and protection~Amin!

Start sneezing,fever and bad cold due to the bad weathers???

Read on~

COMMON cold is a very recurrent illness.

The standard symptoms are nasal blockage, sneezing, headache, general tiredness or body pain and fever. There are several treatments available; among them habbah sawda (black seeds) has an excellent effect.
Black Seed has been one of the most preferred medicinal seeds in history. Black seeds have been traditionally and successfully used in the Middle East and Far East countries for centuries to treat various ailments, including the treatment of cold, bronchial asthma and bronchitis, rheumatism and related inflammatory diseases.

They have also been used to increase production of milk in nursing mothers, to treat digestive disturbances, to support the body’s immune system, to promote digestion and elimination and to fight parasitic infestation.
Its oil has been used to treat skin conditions such as eczema and boils.
The many uses of black seed have earned for this medicinal herb the Arabic approbation habbatul barakah, meaning “the seed of blessing.”

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) recommended the use of black seeds over 1,400 years ago.
Black seeds (Kalonji), is also included in the list of natural medicines of ‘Tibb-e-Nabwi’, or Prophetic prescription, according to the tradition.
“Hold onto the use of the black seeds for in it is healing for all diseases except death.” (Sahih Bukhari vol. 7 book 71 # 592).

In the Sahihain, Abu Hurairah quotes from the Prophet (pbuh) having said: “Use the black seed, because it contains a cure for every type of ailment, except for death.” (Al-Tirmidhi, Ahmad and Ibn Hibban)

Salim Bin Abdullah narrates with reference to his father Abdullah Bin Omar that the Prophet (pbuh) said: “Let these black seeds fall upon you, these contain cure for all diseases except death.”
The same narration is found in Sanad Iman Ahmed from Sayyida Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) and in Ibn Al-Jawzi and Trimidhi from Abu Huraira.

It is stated in the books of Seerah that the Prophet (pbuh) himself used to take these seeds with honey for therapeutic purposes.

Khaled Bin Saad states that he was travelling with Ghalib Bin Jabr, when he fell ill during the journey. Ibn Abi Ateeq, a nephew of Sayyida Ayesha (may Allah be pleased with her) came to meet us. On seeing the patient, he took five or seven black seeds and grounded them, mixed them in olive oil and dropped in both the nostrils.

Since 1959, over 200 studies have been carried out at international universities and articles in various journals have shown remarkable results supporting the traditional therapeutic uses of black seeds.
The black seeds contain numerous esters of structurally unusual unsaturated fatty acids and the chemical composition is very rich and diverse.
Apart from its active ingredient, crystalline nigellone, it contains 15 amino acids (including eight of the nine essential ones), carbohydrates, fatty acids including linolenic and oleic, volatile oils, alkaloids and dietary fiber, as well as minerals such as calcium, iron, sodium and potassium.
Recent research on the black seed have proved it to be an antibiotic, anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-bronchial, anti-histaminic and immune-boosting agent.

In the Middle East and South Asia, black seed oil has been used for thousands of years as a remedy for all sorts of allergies, inflammation, menstruation problems, bronchitis, asthma and neuro-dermatitis as well as poor digestion and even impotency.
No wonder then that a little bottle of the oil was even found in the tomb of the legendary Pharaoh Tutankhamen!
In the West, black seed oil has been used for a long time, against flatulence, dysentery, stomach and lung diseases, jaundice, diuretic problems and to increase nursing mother’s milk.

Due to advanced research in chemistry, the oil was forgotten until recently. According to Dr. Schleicher the reason why this oil is so exceptional is that its component parts act in unison to produce an optimum effect for so many complaints. However, one has to make sure that only the pure and tested oil is being used.
Dosage in the treatment of cold: About 70-90 black seeds are fried, finely grounded, soaked in little oil and then drops are administered through nose. It will cure cold accompanied by intensive sneezing.

~May Allah swt help and guide us all~Amin!

Thank you for reading.
Take Care!
~Wassalam .

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

Jazakallah khairan for this very interesting and informative topic!!! So where can I get my hands on this oil or some of the black seeds?

I have been struggling for the past 6 months or more with a terrible lung infection that has resisted any anti-biotic and all types of syrups and other medicine the doctors are prescribing for me! I am almost at the end of my rope with this thing so I am willing to try anything at this point! If I could get the actual name of the black seed or how I am able to get it that would be so helpful!!!

May Allah reward you so much for posting this! Ameen

Wa salam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Let these black seeds fall upon you, these contain cure for all diseases except death

As salamo alaikome

Jazakallah khairan for this very interesting and informative topic!!! So where can I get my hands on this oil or some of the black seeds?

I have been struggling for the past 6 months or more with a terrible lung infection that has resisted any anti-biotic and all types of syrups and other medicine the doctors are prescribing for me! I am almost at the end of my rope with this thing so I am willing to try anything at this point! If I could get the actual name of the black seed or how I am able to get it that would be so helpful!!!

May Allah reward you so much for posting this! Ameen

Wa salam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!
Is for the benefiting for us all.

So where are you puttting on now sister?
I have heard that you are in morocco
they have this a lot in the market insyaállah!
you can check it out.

I am sympathy at your health conditon
~May Allah help to cure your sickness~Amin!

wmcglv.jpg

Above are the images of habbatul barakah or Black Seed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29_Q5ge4Yd0&feature=related
blackseed oil
[yt]29_Q5ge4Yd0[/yt]
(Video contained muzic can swipe it off)

The Benefits of the Black Seed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAA12C4lzcE&feature=related
[yt]lAA12C4lzcE[/yt]

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

Oh wow sis jazakallah khairan sooooooo much for this information!!! I am planning on looking for this in the market here in Morocco and inshallah I will be able to find it! I am willing to try anything to get rid of this infection and regular medicines are not working at all.

You asked me what I am using for the infection and to be honest I have taken EVERY medication that the doctors have given me and I have seen 3 different doctors for the same thing! They have prescribed numerous types of anti-biotics and cough and cold syrups but NOTHING has worked!!! I havent tried these seeds and in fact I have never heard of them until your post alhamdulillah!!!

Since the medication hasnt worked my husband and I have resorted to prayer to try to cure the infection! He puts his right hand over my right lung and reads Surat Ash Sharh in Arabic 3 times then he says a dua into his hands and I say Ameen when he finishes. He also reads a couple other dua's 3 times each but I dont know what he is saying because he is speaking in Arabic. I cant tell you that it has exactly helped or not but I can tell you that since he started praying over me in that way it definately has not gotten any worse.

I will definately try to find this seed oil in the stores near our home here in Agadir and I will let you know if it has helped or not. Give it a week or two after I get the oil. I showed my husband and he said he will try to find it for me tomorrow so inshallah I can start using it by then.

I will keep you informed about everything that happens sis and I will keep you in my dua. I pray that Allah will reward you so much for this post and all of your help. I was even thinking when I saw this post that maybe this is Allah's way of guiding me to what will actually work to get rid of the infection because really only he is able to cure me and I really believe that!

Wa salam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

What your husband doing was good
on top of that maybe you can ask your husband to
get some Zam zam water for you to drink
after every duá he make.

Subhanállah!

Thank you,

Isra

aka Tree2008

What your husband doing was good
on top of that maybe you can ask your husband to
get some Zam zam water for you to drink
after every duá he made.

Subhanállah!

Thank you,

As salamo alaikome

Wow sis funny you should mention the zam zam water because about 3 or 4 weeks ago my husbands uncle came to our house and he asked how was I doing so my husband told him there has really been no change and then his uncle told us a story about a woman who had really severe asthma and to the point that she could barely walk because she couldnt breathe!!!! He said she went to Hajj and drank the zam zam water and made dua and Alhamdulillah she barely ever had to use her inhaler after that! It was as if she was cured!!!!

I have no way of getting zam zam water though unfortunately! If we had heard about this before this past hajj maybe we could have gotten some because some of his family members attended this year! Its too late now! Gonna have to wait until next year! But thanks so much for the suggestion!!!!

He hasnt come home with the black seed oil yet so I havent started to take it yet but he said he will get it today! Inshallah!!!

Wa salam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
As salamo alaikome

Wow sis funny you should mention the zam zam water because about 3 or 4 weeks ago my husbands uncle came to our house and he asked how was I doing so my husband told him there has really been no change and then his uncle told us a story about a woman who had really severe asthma and to the point that she could barely walk because she couldnt breathe!!!! He said she went to Hajj and drank the zam zam water and made dua and Alhamdulillah she barely ever had to use her inhaler after that! It was as if she was cured!!!!

I have no way of getting zam zam water though unfortunately! If we had heard about this before this past hajj maybe we could have gotten some because some of his family members attended this year! Its too late now! Gonna have to wait until next year! But thanks so much for the suggestion!!!!

He hasnt come home with the black seed oil yet so I havent started to take it yet but he said he will get it today! Inshallah!!!

Wa salam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good to hear from you again.

About Zam zam water
i have heard that some store have it on sale
(for those who need it badly hardly can wait for Haj)
maybe if you look hard enough you will fine it insya'allah!
In the meantime if you have the black seed in it pure(before grind)
or have it in oil
please view
V
quote from the video:
by Muslima399 2 days ago
Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) revieled the nature of this great gift to us and I can truely say that it works wonders. I used to get sick often before taking this. Now I rarely get sick and if I do, it's very quickly over and the symptoms are weak in comparison. I take the black seed oil and I grind up the black seed and consume that as well.
God Bless us all with good health and spirit. Ameen.

xsuffergirlx 2 weeks ago
Just started taking this amazing oil and I thank God that I'm already feeling some healing in my body.My mind is at ease and
I'm not as nervous anymore .I recommend
This blessed oil to everyone !I will continue too pray and use this poweful oil . It's a true blessing!

@Faruk1189
It's best to drink it on an empty stomach before breakfast. You can take it with honey for added benefit.
And one in the evening.

@xsuffergirlx

Yes, it should. It stimulates hair growth.

A friend of mine had Alopecia areata (hair loss). The doctor wouldn't give her anything because it was a small patch on her head. She rubbed black seed oil 3 times a day for 1 month, and miraculously her hair grew back!
Dear sis
Above are comment from the user.
The Benefits of the Black Seed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAA12C4lzcE&feature=related
[yt]lAA12C4lzcE[/yt]

Futher details
please click
below link

http://www.google.com.sg/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4RNRN_enSG415&q=blackseedherb+com

~May Allah swt help and guide us~Amin!

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

Ok so its been 2 weeks since I last posted and Im here to update what happened! My husband bought me some of the black seed oil in a small bottle. The box had a pamphlet with it but it didnt say how much to take or how often!! It only said what you can use to take it with such as honey or tea or orange juice...etc.

We figured it out that we should take about a quarter of a teaspoon 3 times a day with meals which is what I did. Well it didnt really improve the lung infection or the constant coughing that I have been doing but the good news is I think it really did help me because just before I left the city to go home to the village where I live a man came to my in-laws house and he had a really severe cold with cough!!!! He coughed on me a few times as he was sitting across the table and didnt cover his mouth!!! I was really upset because I figured on top of my lung infection now I was going to get this rude mans cold!!!! He told my husband he had it for over 5 weeks!!!!!

Well when I got to the village I started using the black seed oil that very day and used it until the bottle was empty (about a week) and I have to say alhamdulillah it DID help because even though I coughed a bit more (possibly due to catching that mans cold) it didnt last very long and now Im back to the way I originally was so even though it didnt get rid of the lung infection at least I didnt get that mans cold which he had for more than 5 weeks or if I did catch his cold it didnt last alhamdulillah!!!!

I want to try using the black seed oil again but Im thinking I should try to find the black seeds and grind them myself then add them to olive oil because there is no guarantee that stuff in the bottle really WAS the black seed oil just because thats what the bottle said it is! I feel like maybe if I do it myself then at least I will know for sure if it worked or not!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:

I am very happy for the respond effective on you~Alhamdulillah!
I understand consistent and prolong of taking external and internally will give a greater effect insya allah!
In the meantime
have some patience and ask your good husband to make
lots of duá for you

~May Allah swt help you to overcome your sickness~Amin!

Take care!

Mallik

As salamo alaikome

Oh wow sis jazakallah khairan sooooooo much for this information!!! I am planning on looking for this in the market here in Morocco and inshallah I will be able to find it! I am willing to try anything to get rid of this infection and regular medicines are not working at all.

You asked me what I am using for the infection and to be honest I have taken EVERY medication that the doctors have given me and I have seen 3 different doctors for the same thing! They have prescribed numerous types of anti-biotics and cough and cold syrups but NOTHING has worked!!! I havent tried these seeds and in fact I have never heard of them until your post alhamdulillah!!!

Since the medication hasnt worked my husband and I have resorted to prayer to try to cure the infection! He puts his right hand over my right lung and reads Surat Ash Sharh in Arabic 3 times then he says a dua into his hands and I say Ameen when he finishes. He also reads a couple other dua's 3 times each but I dont know what he is saying because he is speaking in Arabic. I cant tell you that it has exactly helped or not but I can tell you that since he started praying over me in that way it definately has not gotten any worse.

I will definately try to find this seed oil in the stores near our home here in Agadir and I will let you know if it has helped or not. Give it a week or two after I get the oil. I showed my husband and he said he will try to find it for me tomorrow so inshallah I can start using it by then.

I will keep you informed about everything that happens sis and I will keep you in my dua. I pray that Allah will reward you so much for this post and all of your help. I was even thinking when I saw this post that maybe this is Allah's way of guiding me to what will actually work to get rid of the infection because really only he is able to cure me and I really believe that!

Wa salam
Hello Sister ,

Please have glance at the following link, it may be helpfull to you

http://magazine.youngever.com/english-articles/benefits-of-Kalonji-Oil.html

May ALLAH help you to cure the disease

With Regards