amazing lecture on: I want to have s-x, drink, party, die and still go to Heaven!

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
i was speaking to a friend about how interesting this video is and she wanted me to email her the link

when i did, she calls me up and told me this is not something that is true, most of the answers are not from true sources and they say hadith that they made up.

now this got me suspicious because i thought it was true and thought there was nothing wrong with it.

if anyone that watched this video, please tell me if this video is okay islamic way or is it the way my friend explained it to me

i am slow so i might have misunderstood her point as to why its not appropriate but im sure she said the sources and hadith they say is not true.

i even confirmed that she said this.

is this okay for us to learn from or what. im confused.

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
:salam2:

Its by Nouman Ali Khan and I don't think Brother Nouman will use any weak or fabricated hadith.

I don't think that the sister ( withAllaspower) asked about the person( brother nouman),but we should be careful when it concerning our religion, and look for the authentic hadiths

and sister please replay the video and write us the hadith which the brother mentioned ,(I have a very slow net speed)
and then we could inShallah help you and ourselves in knowing which is authentic and which is not

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
I don't think that the sister ( withAllaspower) asked about the person( brother nouman),but we should be careful when it concerning our religion, and look for the authentic hadiths

and sister please replay the video and write us the hadith which the brother mentioned ,(I have a very slow net speed)
and then we could inShallah help you and ourselves in knowing which is authentic and which is not

my friend did not tell me or give a specific hadith or source from the video she just told me the hadith and source they mentioned in the video are made up and not true and this video is not something we should listen to or watch.

i didnt really think to ask her this question regarding which hadith. im not good at arguing so i left it. but i can ask her, but because i didnt comment on what she said, i really feel uncomfortable to re open the whole thing again because i did speak to her a few times after this.

i really thought this was a good video and feel so bad that i posted it on here without reasearching more about it. what if people saw the video and found it interesting when it is possible to be not authentic. i feel so bad but my husband listened to some part of it with me the first time, and we bought laughed and enjoyed it. if it was wrong to listen to it he would have told me because his really good in telling if its right or made up.

my husband hasnt had time to watch it all so he told me he can not say if it is or not but based on the parts he heard, they were fine.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

I have been listening to lectures of Brother Nouman and you can do a bit research too, it is highly unlikely that he is going use any fabricated hadith. Sister withAllahsPower please ask your friend to produce her proof if she is truthful. When a hadith is being told and if you do not know about it , you have to remain silent as we are not allowed to speak over the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم), but we can politely ask for its source. Since your friend is claiming that there is a fabricated hadith and source then ask her to produce her proof. Otherwise this claim is not acceptable. And plus you can do your own research on who is Nouman Ali Khan and you would know that it is highly unlikely that a scholar of his caliber will misquote something.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED

I have been listening to lectures of Brother Nouman and you can do a bit research too, it is highly unlikely that he is going use any fabricated hadith. Sister withAllahsPower please ask your friend to produce her proof if she is truthful. When a hadith is being told and if you do not know about it , you have to remain silent as we are not allowed to speak over the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم), but we can politely ask for its source. Since your friend is claiming that there is a fabricated hadith and source then ask her to produce her proof. Otherwise this claim is not acceptable. And plus you can do your own research on who is Nouman Ali Khan and you would know that it is highly unlikely that a scholar of his caliber will misquote something.

i've heard many lectures on Brother Nouman, mashallah he is very good and highly educated. this is why i posted this video / one of his videos for everyone to watch.

when you said When a hadith is being told and if you do not know about it , you have to remain silent, this is why i did not speak to her about this topic any further or even asked her questions about what she is saying because i myself would not be able to respond if she started questioning me. so i kept silent and Allah knows best. if this is what she thinks, thats her problem, i dont think this, i watched the video again today and im comfortable with it and i dont feel anything he said was wrong.

the reason why i mentioned what my friend told me because i dont know much about what is authentic or not and when she told me this, i thought maybe someone else might think like her so now that im very sure this is an authentic video, i dont care what this friend of mine thinks and i hope everyone enjoys it and feels comfortable and know its authentic and right.

Please enjoy this video and im sorry i mentioned what my friend said about the video but i became concerned and i hope everyone understands.

hope you all enjoy the video it is very good mashallah.