Adverts for Non-Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam

I decided to place ads, as we rarely get donations, and the site costs much to keep running.

Our no ads-policy was to stop spam, and people using our website (which we pay for) for their own selfish reasons, (not contributing to the site, and merely usinig it for promotion/links). That policy still exists. I dont think users want to see someone simply register to lurk around simply to promote something.

Anyway, with regards to the ads, once you log in, you dont see the ads.

inshaAllah, I hope it can be a temporary measure, but, as some of you might not have gathered, the site has to be paid for by someone, and that is me.

I would like to thank the members who have helped with the site, those who contributed to the running costs, but, also those who help by being helpful on the website by writing polite replies and advising each other towards good. May Allah bless you all.

I am working hard on making changes to the site, inshaAllah. So, I hope that you do have patience with me, as it will be worth it.

I have also taken due note to the PMs that I have received, with regards to various topics related to the website,and I apologise am sorry If I can not reply back to everyone, its simply not possible due to my personal time constraints.

If there are any comments/feedback about this, please direct them to my inbox. Thank you.

Wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.