Please Help Me

Umme Ali

My dear sisters and brothers Salamalakum,
I will go straight to my subject and it is that my coworker is making my life miserable at work with her continuous lies, deceit and manipulation. I am new at the job and I am the only muslim in this organization. As soon as I am out of the office she fills boss's ears against me and he actually shout at me, threatening to kick me out. He is the one who gave me who took me in, he knows how bitchy she is but when it comes to me they are all the same. My brothers and sisters you know how the job market is. I am the only one who is working at $12 an hour and that is a part time job which means I work for only 20 hour a week.
Please tell me dua from Quran or hadith to nullify her mischief toward me and to get this job permanent. Alhamdolilla I say all salat and quran regularly. Because of this I am still safe but the tension has caused me sugar and high blood pressure.
Please do answer my post. Your sister in urgent need of your duas ---Umme Ali

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
salam,

sister, i am sorry to hear this. i feel so sorry for you and wish to give you the following advice and if i get any more ideas, i will let you know inshallah.

firstly, patience is needed, you will get Allah on your side if your patient. Stay patient as much as you can.

Qur'an: "InnaAllah ma'as sabireen: Verily Allah is WITH those who have sabr." Sabr is Patient.

also visit this link that talks about Patience, perseverance, and prayer which Allah told us to do in order to help us with our trials / tests in life. its simple, good, easy and not long, to read. this will help.

http://islam.about.com/od/prayer/a/patience.htm

- Keep doing your job and ignore her, dont let her get to you. the more you ignore her the more this will bug and burn her because she wants your attention.

- if your finding it hard to ignore her, suck up to the boss, please him, get close as in do favours for him, make him a coffee, take some work off him, always say 'would you like help boss' etc, this will also burn her.

- always call him 'boss' eg: hey boss, how are you boss, what would you like me to do with this file boss' etc, boss's love being respected and love people to treat them like as if they are a prince or minister etc, so trick him with treating him like one.

- if the boss keeps threatening you, and screaming at you, im not sure which state or country your in, but in Australia we have the department of industrial relations where we can open up to if we feel uncomfortable at work or threatened, and if we dont want to leave work they help us by giving him a few words of threat and that keeps your job and earns you more respect. he will never have the guts to ever fire you or mistreat you. you can use discrimination etc, every single staff / member will respect you and become scared of you because they know you are tuff and not scared to take action. this is standing up for yourself. you might think, then everyone will hate me, no, i've done this before, lol, i even got a pay rise, lol. i was more appreciated. everyone was afraid of me and if i asked for something it was given to me within seconds. its called respect. lol.

- you have to know that this is a test / trial for you. in this life, we are afflicted with test / trials. it is an honour to be given a test because you become closer to Allah and make dua constantly and pray and seek his guidance and try to fight this test with patience, earn rewards, pass it. etc. so much benefit you can get.

- read this:

Rasulullah (PBUH) said: Sabr is a source of light

Hardships and ease are a trial for you. Everything Allah chooses for you; from good or evil, is for your benefit. Whatever occurred to you could not have missed you and what missed you could never have reached you. Rewards are only for those who are patient with the Decree of Allah.
Panic and impatience cannot prevent Allah’s Decree. Shikwah (complaining) is contradictory to Sabr (patience). Allah alone can protect you from harm and ease your difficulties. Sabr is obligatory!

- lol, im not saying your complaining, but it was just part of the explanation.

- seeking advice and help is also very good, so thats a reward you get.

- Pray Qiyam al layl at night before fajr, it brings closer to Allah and helps you to be more happy so when something happens at work, the light in your heart that you received from this salah, will make you smile and happy.

- dont let them get to you, on the day of judgment day, you will see what Allah will do to them and how he will punish them for you and you they are the ones that will be in regret and seeking help and begging for your forgiveness while you have Allah and his followers on your side inshallah.

- forgive them is important, just say 'may allah forgive you' this is good to do because when we do something wrong in life and we feel bad one day and ask Allah to forgive us, Allah inshallah will. so if Allah is forgiving, who are we to not forgive each other. this also helps you be more patient, and helps you to put things behind because you've accepted their actions and made it pass.

If things get out of hands, you cant take it, just cant hang in there, helath gets worse, my advice to you is confront the boss / owner / direction of the work place, confront the co worker of her actions and how you feel in a one on one meeting, and let them know that you dont have another job to go to, but they are being rude, disrespectful to you and this is affecting you so much that you feel uncomfortable at work and if they cant fix their attitudes around you, then you have no choice but to leave work and if this is what they want, they will be in regret in the end because say 'the work i can do, the position i have, no one can do / finish the work as perfect and good as i can'. so show them they will be in regret in the end and show them you will be upset to leave, but you have no choice.

- another thing, sometimes if something is not meant for us or not good for us and Allah loves us so much and blesses us, he will send signs to us to make us leave eg: Maybe Allah loves you so much and is proud of you and blesses you that he believes this job is not good for you in relation to your health, future, religion, livelihood, etc, so he is trying to show you through the boss and co worker so you can leave for your own good. but this is only and only know through praying Al istikara. this will help you see what Allah may want. pray it and see what guidance you feel in your heart that will give you an answer. otherwise make dua always and say 'if this is good for me, in my health, future, religion etc, then help it to be easy for me to say in and help me to feel more comfortable and stop the evil actions that is happening around me, if you are not happy for me to work for this company, or if this job is not good for me in my religion, future, health etc, then give me more signs and help me to leave and take it away from me and take me away from it and decree good for me where ever it may be.

- rely and and keep your trust in Allah. trust Allahs plans for you and your future. Tell Allah if you get fired or you decide to leave the job because you cant take it anymore, tell Allah that you put all your trust in him and you know and believe he will have something better for you and therefore you will rely on him and seek his blessings.

i hope this helps so far, inshallah if i come up with more ideas i will let you know. be patient, sabr, forgive, pray Qiyam Al Layl, remember its a test / trial so you should feel blessed and honoured for getting the chance to prove to Allah you are patient and forgive and seek rewards etc. pray istikara, put your trust in Allah and rely on him. try to be prepared and accept that this might not be for you and allah loves you so much that he is trying to get you out of there but it may also not be this, it maybe just a test and trial. but pray istikara and you will know. remember in end, you are the boss and you are the winner in the eyes of Allah inshallah.

Umme Ali

Wsalam sister, you can imagine how distressed I am that I was waiting to hear form my sister or brother. I work in United states. I am so relieved to hear from you and By Allah the saying that " muslims are like a body, when one part is afflicted the pain is felt by another part." holds most true. I am not alone and inshallah with Allah's help and your duas I will be succesful. Sister the whole time at office is such an intimidating, humiliating experience that it leaves me with fever and shivering. Alhamdolilla I am double masters from United States but all my courage and confidence is consumed by her lies and crafts.

Please sister keep in touch. and remember me in duas.

Talib e dua Umme Ali
:tti_sister::tti_sister:

a_stranger

:salam2:sister

Dear sister : you are not alone , we are with you with our hearts and prayers . Dear sister Allah sobhanahu wa taala make this life as a trail for a muslem . You will not find everything perfect here , but we should stick to Quran and treat people well for the sake of Allah sobhanahu wa taala , we should learn how to forgive and froget hopping for Janna please read the following verses with all your heart:

3:133 (Picktall) And vie one with another for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a Paradise as wide as are the heavens and the earth, prepared for those who ward off (evil);
3:134 (Picktall) Those who spend (of that which Allah hath given them) in ease and in adversity, those who control their wrath and are forgiving toward mankind; Allah loveth the good;

41:34 (Picktall) The good deed and the evil deed are not alike. Repel the evil deed with one which is better, then lo! he, between whom and thee there was enmity (will become) as though he was a bosom friend.
41:35 (Picktall) But none is granted it save those who are steadfast, and none is granted it save the owner of great happiness.
41:36 (Picktall) And if a whisper from the devil reach thee (O Muhammad) then seek refuge in Allah. Lo! He is the Hearer, the Knower.

Translation of the meanings of Quran.

:wasalam:

omahmed

Sister in Islam
Salaam Ume Ali,

May Allah swt make your troubles easy, insha'Allah. May He ease them and lighten the load on you, and grant you peace and contentment, insha'Allah. Be strong and hold your head up high!

Umme Ali

Dear a_stranger, Salamalakum, may allah azz o Jal bless you and all those who are praying for each other. Dear brother/sister thanks a million times for your kind words.
Wasalam Umme Ali

Umme Ali

Dear Omahmed, Jazak Allah to you . THis sister needs your duas more than any thing else
May allah bless you Ameen
Umme ali

JenGiove

:salam2: Dear Sister,

Ah, work place troubles. They plague us all. HOWEVER, these United States, while flawed, do have a feeeeeew good things....such as "The United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission" Laws...Every business is OBLIGATED to post these rules in their office <usually found in the lunch areas or human resource departments of your company>...but, in case you can't find it, Here ya go.....read and dance for joy, for even the evil has a tendency to turn on itself....

http://www.eeoc.gov/laws/practices/harassment.cfm
Offensive conduct may include, but is not limited to, offensive jokes, slurs, epithets or name calling, physical assaults or threats, intimidation, ridicule or mockery, insults or put-downs, offensive objects or pictures, and interference with work performance. Harassment can occur in a variety of circumstances, including, but not limited to, the following:

• The harasser can be the victim's supervisor, a supervisor in another area, an agent of the employer, a co-worker, or a non-employee.
  • The victim does not have to be the person harassed, but can be anyone affected by the offensive conduct.
  • Unlawful harassment may occur without economic injury to, or discharge of, the victim.
Prevention is the best tool to eliminate harassment in the workplace. Employers are encouraged to take appropriate steps to prevent and correct unlawful harassment. They should clearly communicate to employees that unwelcome harassing conduct will not be tolerated. They can do this by establishing an effective complaint or grievance process, providing anti-harassment training to their managers and employees, and taking immediate and appropriate action when an employee complains. Employers should strive to create an environment in which employees feel free to raise concerns and are confident that those concerns will be addressed.
Employees are encouraged to inform the harasser directly that the conduct is unwelcome and must stop. Employees should also report harassment to management at an early stage to prevent its escalation.
--------------------------

The employer will be liable for harassment by non-supervisory employees or non-employees over whom it has control (e.g., independent contractors or customers on the premises), if it knew, or should have known about the harassment and failed to take prompt and appropriate corrective action.
--------------------------
li·a·ble

 /ˈlaɪ
thinsp.png
ə
thinsp.png
bəl/ Show Spelled[lahy-uh-buh
thinsp.png
l]
–adjective 1. legally responsible: You are liable for the damage caused by your action.

2. subject or susceptible: to be liable to heart disease.

3. likely or apt: He's liable to get angry.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

duas:

1.Allaahumma rahmataka arju fa la takilni ila nafsi tarfata ‘aynin wa aslih li sha’ni kullahu, laa ilaaha illa anta
(O Allaah, for Your mercy I hope, so do not abandon me to myself even for a moment. And correct all my affairs. There is no god but You).”

2. Rabbi inni limaa anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqeer. [28:24]
"my Lord! Truly, I am in need of whatever good that You bestow on me!"

3. Rabb inniy maghloobun fantasir
(O Allah, I am overpowered, so help me).

may Allah help you sister. ameen

JenGiove

duas:

1.Allaahumma rahmataka arju fa la takilni ila nafsi tarfata ‘aynin wa aslih li sha’ni kullahu, laa ilaaha illa anta
(O Allaah, for Your mercy I hope, so do not abandon me to myself even for a moment. And correct all my affairs. There is no god but You).”

2. Rabbi inni limaa anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqeer. [28:24]
"my Lord! Truly, I am in need of whatever good that You bestow on me!"

3. Rabb inniy maghloobun fantasir
(O Allah, I am overpowered, so help me).

may Allah help you sister. ameen

:salam2: Brother,

Thank you very much. I like these...

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

Ya Ukhthi...:)
MASHA ALLAH most of the members have provided you with prominent answers.. ALHAMDULILLAH..:)

I would like to provide you with some more Du'as..:)

IM TAKING THEM FROM HISNUL MUSLIM.. SO IF YOU WANT THE REFERENCE NUMBER, YOU CAN REFER THE BOOK..:)

Supplication for anxiety and sorrow​
‘O Allaah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.’​

Upon encountering an enemy or those of authority​
‘O Allaah, we place You before them and we take refuge in You from their evil.’

‘Allaah is sufficient for us, and how fine a trustee (He is).’

Supplication for one whose affairs have become difficult
‘O Allaah, there is no ease except in that which You have made easy, and You make difficulty, if You wish, easy.’

hope that might benefit INSHA ALLAH:)

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

tariq353

sister......certainly we shall be praying for you......

Another sister found herself in almost silmilar kind of situation n its answer is given
http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/45830/job

One of the most effective ways of dealing with worries about the future is to recite this du’aa’ which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to recite:

“Allaahumma aslih li deeni alladhi huwa ‘ismatu amri, wa aslih li dunyaaya allati fiha ma’aashi, wa aslih li aakhirati allati ilayha ma’aadi, waj’al al-hayaata ziyaadatan li fi kulli khayr, wa’l-mawta raahatan li min kulli sharr

(O Allaah, correct my religious commitment which is the foundation of my life, and correct my worldly affairs in which is my livelihood, and grant me good in the Hereafter to which is my return. Make my life a means of accumulating good, and make death a respite for me from all evil).”
(Narrated by Muslim, 2720).

And he said, “Allaahumma rahmataka arju fa la takilni ila nafsi tarfata ‘aynin wa aslih li sha’ni kullahu, laa ilaaha illa anta
(Narrated by Abu Dawood with a saheeh isnaad, no. 5090; classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Kalim al-Tayyib, p. 49).

We ask Allaah to relieve your distress and take away your sorrow, and to protect you against the evil of every evil person(ur boss n co worker).

-:AAMEEN:-