assalamualikum to all my brothers and sister

lifeislam

assalamualikum
im new to this site and new to everything , i would life to learn alot about islam in here so plz help me in doing so :)
please can i request u all to teach me to pray salah , that is two rakah and three and four rakahs please i would be really thankful to u all :) please i want complete detail from start to end what things are read in salah .
may allah reward u all

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

assalamualikum
im new to this site and new to everything , i would life to learn alot about islam in here so plz help me in doing so :)
please can i request u all to teach me to pray salah , that is two rakah and three and four rakahs please i would be really thankful to u all :) please i want complete detail from start to end what things are read in salah .
may allah reward u all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:wasalam:

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:subhanallah:

Welcome To TTI brother,
~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

:ma:
This is a very good link
Check it out
Click
V
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46

May Allah swt reward sister Seeking Allah's Mercy for her effort~Amin!

Eid Mubarak!
Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY....

May you enjoy your stay here, with an Islaimc atmosphere...:hearts:

As you have asked how to pray....I would suggest you to read the book of Sheikh Albaani, as Dr Zakir Naik suggests the same....which is entitled as "the Prophet's prayer described"

to get the book as a pdf...follow the below link..

you will find it in the SECOND thread, ninth book..

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3857

the same book is there in this link too

http://muslimconverts.com/e-books/The_Prophet's_Prayer_Described/index.htm

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

lifeislam

thanks to all of you for helping and making me learn about islam , may allah swt bless u and reward u ameen ,
i have one question is it different salah i mean for different imaams like hanafi , shafia and so on ... its different for all ??

arzafar

thanks to all of you for helping and making me learn about islam , may allah swt bless u and reward u ameen ,
i have one question is it different salah i mean for different imaams like hanafi , shafia and so on ... its different for all ??

the difference exists because the imams did not have access to all the various hadith (words and deeds of the prophet pbuh) regarding salah. they used to pray salah based on what they knew.
all the various imams' salah are acceptable because they complete the minimum requirements for a salah to be acceptable i.e they complete all the obligatory parts.

however, now that we do have access to all the various hadith regarding we should incorporate them all so that we can pray exactly like the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) did rather than how a particular imam did.

i hope i made sense

Aloosh12

Banned
the difference exists because the imams did not have access to all the various hadith (words and deeds of the prophet pbuh) regarding salah. they used to pray salah based on what they knew.
all the various imams' salah are acceptable because they complete the minimum requirements for a salah to be acceptable i.e they complete all the obligatory parts.

however, now that we do have access to all the various hadith regarding we should incorporate them all so that we can pray exactly like the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) did rather than how a particular imam did.

i hope i made sense

You dont make sense... Hanafis combine their prayers; Malikis puts their hands down while praying and etc.

The_truth

i hope i made sense

Asalaamu Alaikum, brother please refrain from giving incorrect information especially to new Muslims who are trying to learn about Islam. If you do not know the correct knowledge about any Islamic matter then learn it before conveying incorrect knowledge to others.

And Allah knows best in all matters