""""""""""SALAAAAM"""""""""""""""""

khangul

your sister
:salam2:

here i am again.i want to say salaam to all my brothers and sisters.

first i wanted to remove my id because my english is not good and secondly it is very very eddictive but of course very benificial.here in toronto some of my community members invited me to an interfaith conference and it is my golden chance to give daawah to other ladies.i attended first week and it was very good alhamdollilah, me and my friend talked about the misconceptions about islam.our next topic is about judgement or judging other people, i think it also a good chance to tell them how other people are judging my religion thgese days .please brothers and sister i ll really appreaciate ur help.

dont ask me why you come back again.and please pray for me that i get success in my daawah efforts. aemeen.

helpinghumanity

first i wanted to remove my id because my english is not good and secondly it is very very eddictive but of course very benificial.here in toronto some of my community members invited me to an interfaith conference and it is my golden chance to give daawah to other ladies.i attended first week and it was very good alhamdollilah, me and my friend talked about the misconceptions about islam.our next topic is about judgement or judging other people, i think it also a good chance to tell them how other people are judging my religion thgese days .please brothers and sister i ll really appreaciate ur help.

dont ask me why you come back again.and please pray for me that i get success in my daawah efforts. aemeen.

:wasalam: sister...

Good Luck with whatever you are doing...same here...
"being much more practical than spending time in virtual world."

Practical life is very different. No Affection, No love, No feeling..all about business and money.

But its a nice lesson to start appreciating what you have what others dont have..i.e Islam..

Wa-aalaikmus salam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Wa allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa baraaktuhu beloved sister

Welcome back,:) I am very happy you have joined us again and may Allah make you successful in all your efforts and your good deeds that you do for His sake. Ameen

May Allah be with you always

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahamtullah wa barakatuhu

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

oh!!! welcome back.....:hijabi:

MAY ALLAH AZZAWAL HELP YOU WITH YOUR DA'WAH MISSION...:shake:
AND MAY HE MAKE YOUR TASKS EASY FOR YOU...:hearts:

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

khangul

your sister

jazaakumullah kahir brother helpinghumanity sister asja and sister faaraa.inshallah coming friday will be the topic JUDGEMENT OR MAKING CONCLUSION about other people , im in of some useful links and material if someone know abt it it will be much appreaciated .

jazaakumullah khair and thank u all for incouraging me.

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,
oh so happy to hear about you dear ukhtii.. and so happy too for joining us again ukhtii we miss you so much..

may allah make things easy for you sis and bless you with his wide spread mercy..
may allah sobhanhu wa taal guide us all to the right path maeeennnnnnn

urs khadija

helpinghumanity

jazaakumullah kahir brother helpinghumanity sister asja and sister faaraa.inshallah coming friday will be the topic JUDGEMENT OR MAKING CONCLUSION about other people , im in of some useful links and material if someone know abt it it will be much appreaciated .

jazaakumullah khair and thank u all for incouraging me.

wa-iyaak sister,

Okay this friday it will be way too difficult because i am dead buzzzzy with college and work. But inshallah i will try. I hope that other brothers and sister will also help. The topic is really really nice. I like it.

So far what is in my head are the Pamphlets of WHYISLAM. These are the pamphlets that we use for such activities. Oh btw please verify that these pamphlets are available in Canada also.

http://www.whyislam.org/OrderLiterature/tabid/174/Default.aspx

Wassalam

P.S: Your English is better. Don't underestimate yourself and remove that signature. Khan Power lol..

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah

May Allah Bless u and Grant u best knowledge to give dawah to non muslims.., Also i wiould like to ask Regarding ur logo... I used to see ur logo in Linux Operating system.. LOL i am a system admin in a linux operating

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu
jumphug.gif

sop happy to have you back dear sister.hope you are going to stay inshallah.....

MayAllah help you out.

khangul

your sister
salam alikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,
oh so happy to hear about you dear ukhtii.. and so happy too for joining us again ukhtii we miss you so much..

may allah make things easy for you sis and bless you with his wide spread mercy..
may allah sobhanhu wa taal guide us all to the right path maeeennnnnnn

urs khadija

thank you sister , i missed you too sister.may ALLAH grant you success in every field of life ameen.now with four kids alhamdollilah i couldnt hold on time lol.its a blessing of ALLAH that i have four kids in the age of 30.and my spared time is for daawah and teaching my cummunity salaah with meanings (urdu).

khangul

your sister

wa-iyaak sister,

Okay this friday it will be way too difficult because i am dead buzzzzy with college and work. But inshallah i will try. I hope that other brothers and sister will also help. The topic is really really nice. I like it.

So far what is in my head are the Pamphlets of WHYISLAM. These are the pamphlets that we use for such activities. Oh btw please verify that these pamphlets are available in Canada also.

http://www.whyislam.org/OrderLiterature/tabid/174/Default.aspx

Wassalam

P.S: Your English is better. Don't underestimate yourself and remove that signature. Khan Power lol..

brother zahid ALLAH aap ko azeem kaamyabi ataa farmaai our har jaaiz khuwaahish poori karay ameen.

thank so so much for your link you provide me im trying my best to show them my faith as it is said in urdu ,

andaaze bayaan garchay mera shokh nahi hai,
shaayad kay utar jaai tere dil mein meri baat.

there are some of 12 ladies are taking part in that conf and my main afforts are to clear also the misconceptions about islam.

khangul

your sister
May Allah Bless u and Grant u best knowledge to give dawah to non muslims.., Also i wiould like to ask Regarding ur logo... I used to see ur logo in Linux Operating system.. LOL i am a system admin in a linux operating

jazaakallah khair dear brother.no im not using linux i like that penguin he is so cute lol.and thank you so much for ur kind words.

khangul

your sister
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu
jumphug.gif

sop happy to have you back dear sister.hope you are going to stay inshallah.....

MayAllah help you out.

:SMILY128: :shake: wa iyyaki my sweety .you know my son muhammad abu bakar, he is only 8 months old but he is speciallist in pulling hair from his mother and sisters.lol.

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah

jazaakallah khair dear brother.no im not using linux i like that penguin he is so cute lol.and thank you so much for ur kind words.

LOL. Jazakallah Khairah! Pls do let us know when is ur dawah programe will be??? We will pray here together for u to be easy in ur dawah matter..

Wassalaam!

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
asalam o alykum my dear khan sister ...
so happy to see you back ...old folks are coming back alhumdulillah ....
how are your daughters ............and your son :)
app wapis kyun aa gayeen ............lol ......humari qoom wo hi karti hay jo uss ko kaha jata hay NA KAR....lol
missed you
wsalam

khangul

your sister
walakum assalaam,
alhamdollilah i and my family are good.how are you and your parents doing ?? i missed you too my sister.
app wapis kyun aa gayeen ............lol ......humari qoom wo hi karti hay jo uss ko kaha jata hay NA KAR....lol

yes dadi amma i have so many draw backs including you menshioned one.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
@khangul .....................main haal hi main dadi amma bani hoon lol ..................CID app ko kasay pata chala
alhumdulillah everyone is fine ...........:D
wsalam

helpinghumanity

brother zahid ALLAH aap ko azeem kaamyabi ataa farmaai our har jaaiz khuwaahish poori karay ameen.

thank so so much for your link you provide me im trying my best to show them my faith as it is said in urdu ,

andaaze bayaan garchay mera shokh nahi hai,
shaayad kay utar jaai tere dil mein meri baat.

there are some of 12 ladies are taking part in that conf and my main afforts are to clear also the misconceptions about islam.

:salam2: AAPA..

Aap ki duaaon ki bohat bohat shukria. Allah tallah aap ko and aap ki family ko har tarhaan ki nehmatton say maala mal kare.

(Translation: Thank you very much for your beautiful duaa. May Allah ta'allah bless you and your families with countless bounties ..ameen)

Firstly i apologize for replying so late. This week has been very hectic. However I am glad that you liked the links. Here are few more links. If you are able to memorize them then thats all that you need to know..:)

MOST COMMON QUESTIONS ASKED BY NON-MUSLIMS

MOST COMMON QUESTIONS ASKED BY NON-MUSLIMS WHO HAVE SOME KNOWLEDGE OF ISLAM

COMMON QUESTIONS ASKED BY CHRISTIAN MISSIONARIES AGAINST ISLAM

Iqbal...aha..i used to read his "Shikwa" "Jawabe Shikwa" etc when i was in 9 and 10th grade. Guess what, may we even begin to have a competition on poetry now lol..

Tandi e bade Mukhalif say nah ghabrah a ukaab
Yeh to chalti hain tujhay uncha urahne ka liye

Hum bi tohri see poetry kar lehtey hain :)