Assalamualaykum Brother & Sister- ADVICE NEEDED :)

am4ni

Assalam hope ya'll in good health. There is a website iv come across recently (GROVEMADE.COM) as i was browsing for a Eid prezzy, it does these bamboo iPhone cases I think theyre real wood really nice unique looking- Aanyway the wooden cases it can be laser engraved to ur own personal taste that includes- pictures, art design, writing, anything... Anything can be engraved on it.

However i'm thinking of getting one of these for my little brother as a Eid Gift. I actually wanted to get one for this Eid but the making process takes like 6-10 wks. I'd have to think of something else now!

Anyway am thinking Bakra Eid before i place a order I thought I'd ask u guys for some little advice i hope its not too much to ask. I'm thinking of getting a small part of the case engraved in writting...do u guys know of any Islamic or sweet little quotes I can use..an I mean really sweet :)! Altho my little bro isnt aware of this case, I asked him if he could have a phone case engraved what wud it be, Well.. he said a Buddha with his name in Chinese engraved on it, lol which is a little weird...

Guys lend me some advice pls :) I was thinking...of getting a Islamic calligraphy on it for instance shape of a body sitting in salah or so... Wot u guys suggest???

By the way altho his my little brother lol he aint as little just a year younger than me were like best mates you know lol an his 25 if the age helps- JAZAKUMULKHAIR :)

RAMDAN MUBARAK to u all .x.