Back in the House & this can't be serious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Unbeleivable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q: What is the religion of Israel?
A: Hmm...I don't know! Moslem or something?

amyaishazouaoui

Naaaaaa the best one is about the berlin wall!!!!!

And the map thing, i mean dont these people look at a map of the world ever, or have they never done geography at school!!!!

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Laughing rite now..

LOL.

That was real hilarious.

And they say they are liberated. LOL. They might seem "liberated" but their minds are just as oppressed.

As for all the other votes or any other thing, i guess they follow it blindly without much of their own research and thinking.

Well, thnx for sharing this interesting link.

Wasalam.:hijabi:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

Welcome Back Global Peace

Of course they serious, I think Fidel Castro is a marvellous singer ermm Triangles with four sides ?.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
I know the people on the streets (specially Texas) just support anyone like Bush or What The Bush says like HIlary Clinton.

Hannah123

One Truth
:salam2:
Wow that was soooo hilarious, but soo sad. Those people don't know what's in the bottom right corner of a map!!! I live in that country and to see this is defintely a wake up call for me. I didn't know how ignorant people were. Where does KENTUCKY Fried chicken come from??? lol

ripefig

:salam2:

Some of us as Muslims are ignorant of our deen the same way these people are about basic facts. They could be an inspiration for us to learn as much as we can. Can you imagine someone going around asking Muslims about Islaam? We might be surprised. May Allah protect this Ummah from that level of ignorance.:wasalam:

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
As Salaamu Alaykum
The worst part is is that this is how our president is.

Anyways, I wouldn't say "Americans". I would say "Bible Beltians". Come up to anywhere but the Bible Belt and you'll see that Americans actually are smart.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
I know the people on the streets (specially Texas) just support anyone like Bush or What The Bush says like HIlary Clinton.

The people in 3rd world countries are much more aware than these so called advanced and civilized people.

U for United states, then there people who could not name a country staring with letter 'U'.

Also they blindly believe whatever their Idiot Chief says. (Idiots ! please pardon me I insulted your dignity by calling their Chief an idiot).

Wassalaam,
VirtualEye.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
The people in 3rd world countries are much more aware than these so called advanced and civilized people.

U for United states, then there people who could not name a country staring with letter 'U'.

Also they blindly believe whatever their Idiot Chief says. (Idiots ! please pardon me I insulted your dignity by calling their Chief an idiot).

Wassalaam,
VirtualEye.

As Salaamu Alaykum
That's not true. Bush's approval rating (according to Fox News) is a mere 35%. I'm talking about Fox News, the news network that's practically owned by Bush.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
As Salaamu Alaykum
That's not true. Bush's approval rating (according to Fox News) is a mere 35%.

WaAlaikumussalaam WRWB,

I am refering to the people who are being examplified in the video. You might have noticed how straight they are to support their Chief blindly. People accepting Kirgistan is Axis of Evil if President thinks so.

Wassalaam
VirtualEye

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
WaAlaikumussalaam WRWB,

I am refering to the people who are being examplified in the video. You might have noticed how straight they are to support their Chief blindly. People accepting Kirgistan is Axis of Evil if President thinks so.

Wassalaam
VirtualEye

Walaykum Salaam
Ok, nevermind then. lol

Speaking about the axis of evil, here's a map of it:

400px-Axis_of_Evil_Map.png

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Bravo,
Gracious,
Marvelous,
Merci,
Danke,

Now I feel Jealous of your high quality resources :SMILY32: (ok, ok, Jealous metaphorically)
I must send some in a new thread then. :SMILY126:

Wassalaam
VE

:salam2: This was sooooo funny God the people from Texas cant be that dumb or are they. But then this is the situation all over USA

Status
Not open for further replies.