why its important to learn about the Jinn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
how many people out there who dont know much about the Jinn?
how many people out there think they are safe and rely on Allah to keep the jinn away from them?
how many people out there have been to a sheikh to read on them and found that they are possessed and did not have the courage to come back and fight it?
how many people out there think they are normal and never decided to have a sheikh read quran on them?

i can go on and on about my questions but i'll stop here!

you will be suprised how many people are possessed. mostly muslims with good faith for the reason 'the jinn hates this and wants to work against u' and remember this is a trial / test for us from allah.

they possess us, they try to break up our marriage, our life, our religion, they try to make trouble for us and guess what, it works! it really works well! why, because those people do not know they are possessed and assume its how they feel!

allah gave the jinn powers, so much powers but Allah gave them limits too. these limits are why we feel protected. but if Allah wishes these limits to go further to test our faith and our religion, then Allah will.

dear brothers and sisters, possession is something no one talks about and just assume its got nothing to do with them and our religion. but it does. i know people who have been possessed for years and years, i know sheikhs who are possessed but dont act on it because of their fear. people who are possessed but dont know it. so many people may Allah help them all and keep these jinns away from us. if its for us to be tested, may allah help us and give us patience and strength to fight them with courage.
:tti_sister:

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

I have read on the internet at other sites:

"Jinns dont forget and they definitely dont forgive.

They will mash up your children, your wife, home even your mind if they can.

More dangerous that any of this is their attack on your eman. Because when your eman is weak you will commit sin (may Allah protect me and us all) and when you commit sins the jinns gain the upper hand over you since the protection of Allah is no longer there. "

This seems like an important subject since we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities ,powers, and rulers of dark places. I gather from the above that the worse place to be is in a state of regression from the deen having cleaned the house but failing to fill it with good thus creating a vacuum where the original jinn can return with seven more stronger than himself.

I plan on researching this since all I know is that there are jinn in different spiritual conditions and the evil ones like filth.

Thank you for mentioning these other beings we encounter.

Was Sallam

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

I have read on the internet at other sites:

"Jinns dont forget and they definitely dont forgive.

They will mash up your children, your wife, home even your mind if they can.

More dangerous that any of this is their attack on your eman. Because when your eman is weak you will commit sin (may Allah protect me and us all) and when you commit sins the jinns gain the upper hand over you since the protection of Allah is no longer there. "

This seems like an important subject since we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities ,powers, and rulers of dark places. I gather from the above that the worse place to be is in a state of regression from the deen having cleaned the house but failing to fill it with good thus creating a vacuum where the original jinn can return with seven more stronger than himself.

I plan on researching this since all I know is that there are jinn in different spiritual conditions and the evil ones like filth.

Thank you for mentioning these other beings we encounter.

Was Sallam

just remember, its not about how weak our eman is, they will still attack us when our eman is strong. they try to make us decrease our eman. this is what i want every muslim to understand, not to just rely on their eman is strong adn allah is protecting us, yes allah is protecting us by the limits of powers these jinn can use on us. so everyone out there, learn more about the jinn, be ware of them. allah will test us, Allah will send us trials and yes, possession is all part of this. so increase your eman, dont decrease it, read quran, listen to quran, you still will be tested but all this burns the jinn and it proves your faith in religion.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
just remember, its not about how weak our eman is, they will still attack us when our eman is strong. they try to make us decrease our eman. this is what i want every muslim to understand, not to just rely on their eman is strong adn allah is protecting us, yes allah is protecting us by the limits of powers these jinn can use on us. so everyone out there, learn more about the jinn, be ware of them. allah will test us, Allah will send us trials and yes, possession is all part of this. so increase your eman, dont decrease it, read quran, listen to quran, you still will be tested but all this burns the jinn and it proves your faith in religion.

:salam2:

jazaak Allah khair for the advices. these two books are also very good to understand them.

Jinn and Human Sickness

How to protect from jinn and shaytan

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
:salam2:

jazaak Allah khair for the advices. these two books are also very good to understand them.

Jinn and Human Sickness

How to protect from jinn and shaytan

jazaak Allah Khair for the books. they are amazing, i only flicked through them and felt that was more than enough information. thank you so much. people do need to be aware of them no matter how much they think they know regarding jinn, they dont know enough. thank you so much.:hijabi:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I don't agree with you,cause the experience of possession by Jinn has passed on body.there are good Jinn and bad ones:the good one don't disturb anybody,but the bad ones are cruel,they make the human's body do what they want!!!many people saw how I was screaming during my possessions.It was awful for me and for all my dears looking at me.Me too I didn't believe to these story,but when I went to Morocco and reverted to Islam,I saw what few people can see and tolerate.If you haven't read my story yet,try to read it in the italian section of general discussions about the difference between Jinn and Shayatin posted by UmMuhammedAlMahdi and answered by me.I may write a book about this experience and believe at me,it's not a Myth.that's why I chose as muslim name Hayat:I just wished to begin a new life,far from polytheism and ignorance in general.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
Jinn do not and cannot possess anybody. It's a popular myth.

Also, some Jinn are good and some are not, just like humans.

im sorry to say but i think you need to either read and learn more about the jinn or go to a sheikh to read on you. Jinns try to make people think what you just.

jinns do possess people and not just the ones with weak eman, but the ones with strong eman. this is by Allahs command so he can test our faith.

do you mean people with symptons of possession are just created to be crazy and its all in their heads?:salah:

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
I don't agree with you,cause the experience of possession by Jinn has passed on body.there are good Jinn and bad ones:the good one don't disturb anybody,but the bad ones are cruel,they make the human's body do what they want!!!many people saw how I was screaming during my possessions.It was awful for me and for all my dears looking at me.Me too I didn't believe to these story,but when I went to Morocco and reverted to Islam,I saw what few people can see and tolerate.If you haven't read my story yet,try to read it in the italian section of general discussions about the difference between Jinn and Shayatin posted by UmMuhammedAlMahdi and answered by me.I may write a book about this experience and believe at me,it's not a Myth.that's why I chose as muslim name Hayat:I just wished to begin a new life,far from polytheism and ignorance in general.

you said 'the good ones (jinns) dont disturb anybody but the bad ones are cruel'. there are good jinns thats right, but some of the good ones also do cruel things and have tempers just like some good islamic people and we are not all perfect, we have wrong and right actions, we are cruel sometimes and some of us have tempers but we are not the bad islamic people, these people do pray, believe in Allah, do all right actions, but there is also bad in some of them no matter how good we think they are or we are. no one is perfect. i'll give you an example, my brother, he went through a tuff time and mixed with the wrong gang, now he found islam the only way to really feel and be happy, but this does not change his temper, if he gets angry at someone, thats it, he becomes out of control. then he will remember Allah and repent. im sure there many muslims and good people out there like this too. my point is, the good jinns are like this. if you make a good jinn angry, you steped in the wrong path! but there are jinns who forgive and accept and are quiet like us. so for every brother and sister out there, there are good jinns and bad jinns, but they are both capable of possessing us and we should be aware of this. there good jinns that dont come near us because they fear Allah, but there are good jinns that fear Allah and still do haram. just like humans.

i use to have this really really nice lady in my dream who everynight i saw her. she was a jinn. she looked different than humans but always looked the same when she came to me in my dreams. she is quiet, she is nice, she is not evil, she is a really good jinn. but she is influenced by her husband and is forced to harm me. once at night when i slept, she slapped me once in my dream because i burnt her from listening to a surah from the quran that day. i got angry at her in my dream for slapping me then she sat in a corner and was scared and upset but still angry from me. i told her 'if your trying to harm me, i should keep you away and im not doing anything wrong'. but she is influenced by her husband. i havent seen her alhumdulilah for a few days. they try to communicate to me in my dreams. her husband is an old sea jinn. he is very crazy and bad jinn.

may allah curse them and burn them with Quran and keep us away from the good and bad of them.:hijabi:

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
Jinns are just creatures so we are...!
its true that they have super natural power! but who gave them that power ?
Allah of corse!
let call people for seeking refuge in Allah from them and not be afraid from them!
and Mr Smith their revange won't be more harmful then Allah's...

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

I had read that one should recite:

Al-Baqara
Allah! There is no God save Him, the Alive, the Eternal. Neither slumber nor sleep overtaketh Him. Unto Him belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Who is he that intercedeth with Him save by His leave? He knoweth that which is in front of them and that which is behind them, while they encompass nothing of His knowledge save what He will. His throne includeth the heavens and the earth, and He is never weary of preserving them. He is the Sublime, the Tremendous. (255)

after reciting Surat-Al-Fatiha

Was Sallam

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Jazakallah Khair brother Frank.

Yes that verse is called ayah kursi. It has many benefits and one of them is getting rid of evils.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

I hardly ever worry about jinns. I am so overwhelmed at the privilege that Allah has given me to belong to a deen where we greet it other as Brother and Sister, before we say a word to them we ask that Peace Be Upon Them, and once again ask that Peace Be Upon Them when parting.

Brother Zombieamine, Please forgive me; however, I didn't really understand what you meant where you mentioned my last name. Almost everyday, when I do or learn something pertaining to Islam, it appears to me two or three time in that day or the following day from a new source. For example, as I learn Al Qur'aan and Salah, I will try to use Them either in my signature or my posts. Tonight I felt it was time to change my signature and my first post after changing my signature is a reference to, I am assuming, what I had previously had in my signature which I was taught should be part of many of our activities such as Salah.

Allahu Akbar! Subhana Allah! Alhamdulillah!

Was Sallam

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

I tried to ascertain if Sheikh M. S. Al-Munajjid is sunni or not but couldn't find anything. I am sure that those who have been in Islam longer than I have will know. He said the following:

The following fatwa is issued by Sheikh M. S. Al-Munajjid, a prominent Saudi Muslim lecturer and author, regarding jinn possession:

“There are some facts and some illusions connected to the issue of jinn possession, and among most people nowadays the illusions outweigh the facts. There is agreement among Sunni Muslims the jinn can dwell in the bodies of humans, but that does not mean that everyone who has epilepsy is possessed by the jinn, because epilepsy may have physical causes. The pains that many people feel in their bodies cannot be ascribed for certain to the actions of the jinn, rather they may be illusions or something imaginary.

So a Muslim should not pay any attention to the whispers of the Satan that make he/she think that he/she has done this and that. This is one of the ways in which the Satan deceives the Muslim and makes him/her think that he can control him/her, and that he has powers that in fact he does not possess. This may lead to bad consequences as has happened to many people.

A Muslim has to keep on treating himself with ruqyah, for the Book of Allah is available to him/her. One should recite from it and treat him/herself with ruqyah. Whether one is possessed or not, he/she will undoubtedly benefit from this reading and ruqyah.

If a Muslim goes to someone who is known for using ruqyah as prescribed in Shari`ah and is also righteous and keeps away from deviance and myths, there is nothing wrong with that and it may be a means of being healed from this problem.

A Muslim has to seek the help of Allah and pray to Him and beseech Him to prevent the plots of the devils among mankind and the jinn from harming him/her. Man is always in need of his Lord, and Allah is Able to rid one of these thoughts, illusions and facts that are harming him/her.”

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
Then they wont be called 'good' right? :rolleyes:

my illness prevents me from making sense so i understand why you said this. i explained as much as i could but it still doesnt seem to be understood by you.

when i say good, good as in good eman, good heart, good with Allah, they pray, fast do good etc. when i say bad i mean cruel, mean, no eman, dont fear allah, crazy etc.

some that have the good features also have bad tempers and bad personalities like us human.

there are good people and bad people but doesnt mean the good people are perfect and dont do haram or bad things and same to the bad people. so this doesnt make the bad people who have a tiny bit of good in them 'good' and the good people who have tiny bit of bad in them 'bad'.

likewise for the jinn. if you make a good jinn angry, some will react with temper and will seek revenge but they also will repent to Allah, but this doesnt make them bad as in they ikfr they do haram etc. as for the bad jinns they will react with temper and will do haram and not repent to Allah.

im sorry for the misunderstanding, but im not good with explaining things these days. may Allah help my illness.

the lady i saw in my dream, she is a good jinn, a really good jinn, she helped me get away from bad jinns in my dreams but her husband makes her and forces her to do haram. she has no choice so i call her a good jinn even though she trys to harm me. because she regrets it later and asks for forgiveness. being understanding, i forgive her. her husband is too scared to come near me so he uses his wife as a sheild. May Allah burn him with all the quran i listen to every hour of my life.

if Allah wasnt protecting me, i would have been ashes in the hands of these jinns. but Allah created them and he gave them power and limits and Allah has more power than them. This is all a test and trial we go through in life to test our faith. i dont care how far this goes as long as im doing everything Allah wants, my faith will be strong and my eman will burn them inshallah.

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
my illness prevents me from making sense so i understand why you said this. i explained as much as i could but it still doesnt seem to be understood by you.

when i say good, good as in good eman, good heart, good with Allah, they pray, fast do good etc. when i say bad i mean cruel, mean, no eman, dont fear allah, crazy etc.

some that have the good features also have bad tempers and bad personalities like us human.

there are good people and bad people but doesnt mean the good people are perfect and dont do haram or bad things and same to the bad people. so this doesnt make the bad people who have a tiny bit of good in them 'good' and the good people who have tiny bit of bad in them 'bad'.

likewise for the jinn. if you make a good jinn angry, some will react with temper and will seek revenge but they also will repent to Allah, but this doesnt make them bad as in they ikfr they do haram etc. as for the bad jinns they will react with temper and will do haram and not repent to Allah.

im sorry for the misunderstanding, but im not good with explaining things these days. may Allah help my illness.

the lady i saw in my dream, she is a good jinn, a really good jinn, she helped me get away from bad jinns in my dreams but her husband makes her and forces her to do haram. she has no choice so i call her a good jinn even though she trys to harm me. because she regrets it later and asks for forgiveness. being understanding, i forgive her. her husband is too scared to come near me so he uses his wife as a sheild. May Allah burn him with all the quran i listen to every hour of my life.

if Allah wasnt protecting me, i would have been ashes in the hands of these jinns. but Allah created them and he gave them power and limits and Allah has more power than them. This is all a test and trial we go through in life to test our faith. i dont care how far this goes as long as im doing everything Allah wants, my faith will be strong and my eman will burn them inshallah.

Here's my point of view. Yes, good people aren't perfect. They do have their evil deeds as well. But good persons doesn't intentionally do evil deeds. They do it by mistake, and then repents. Whereas I THINK if a 'good person' is committing haram acts on purpose then I think he/she shouldn't be called a 'good person'.

Well we both have a different point of view. Nevertheless, this is an interesting thread. Jazakallah khair ya ukhti.

W'salam

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
Here's my point of view. Yes, good people aren't perfect. They do have their evil deeds as well. But good persons doesn't intentionally do evil deeds. They do it by mistake, and then repents. Whereas I THINK if a 'good person' is committing haram acts on purpose then I think he/she shouldn't be called a 'good person'.

Well we both have a different point of view. Nevertheless, this is an interesting thread. Jazakallah khair ya ukhti.

W'salam

this is exactly what i mean, exactly exactly but how come i had to type so much to try to get the one paragraph you typed??? this illness makes me sad, i cant even get people to understand me. i try and try and try and it takes you a few lines to get your point across. i feel so stupid sometimes. i hope Allah can help me so i dont have to argue with people trying to get my point across when they understand me clearly.

those good person that you say dont do bad things on purpose, the jinn are like this too and one of their bad things is possession. they do it for a while then repent or regret it. so my point is to try to tell people good jinns possess people too. does this make sense. oh please re type what i said in a way it makes sense so i can feel better. i cant make sense, alhumdulilah may allah help me. :shymuslima1:

Status
Not open for further replies.