Sorcerer's plot, The work of accursed Satan

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Salaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi,

[yt]cNxakf8Hi-I[/yt]

[yt]uxrOgIVQqMI[/yt]

[yt]2v0inN7gd1U[/yt]

How to distinguish a sorcerer from a righteous exorcist ?

The sorcerer asks for the mother's and the father's name, this shows that he deals with the evil among jinns.

[yt]QF_ahyTKya4[/yt]

[yt]AP7ThdPcxFQ[/yt]

With regard to dealing with the evil eye and hasad (destructive envy), there is no doubt that when a person is close to Allaah, always remembering Him (dhikr) and reading Qur’aan, he is less likely to be affected by the evil eye and other kinds of harm from the devils of mankind and the jinn. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to seek refuge with Allaah for himself, and the greatest means of seeking refuge that is available to the Muslim is reading the Book of Allaah, above all the Mi’wadhatayn (the last two Soorahs of the Qur’aan, al-Falaq and al-Naas), Soorat al-Faatihah and Aayat al-Kursiy [al-Baqarah 2:255].

Among the saheeh du’aa’s for refuge that have been narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) are:

“A’oodhu bi kalimaat Allaah al-taammaati min sharri maa khalaq (I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allaah from the evil of that which He has created).”

(Narrated by Muslim, al-Dhikr wa’l-Du’aa, 4881)

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with them both) said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to seek refuge with Allaah for al-Hasan and al-Husayn. He said: ‘Your father [i.e., Ibraaheem] used to seek refuge with Allaah for Ismaa’eel and Ishaaq with these words: A’oodhu bi kalimaat Allaah al-taammah min kulli shaytaanin wa haammah wa min kulli ‘aynin laammah (I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allaah, from every devil and every poisonous reptile, and from every bad eye).’”(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, Ahaadeeth al-Anbiyaa’, 3120).

Reference : http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/11359

:salam2:

can someone, from the Arabian peninsula, or someone who knows for sure tell me if the sorcerer - attends masjid prayers among the people. And when they blend in society to they speak as a normal muslim, like remembering Allah for example: jazak Allah khair, tagabal Allah, ....

It is very important for me to know.

barakAllahufeekum

remember: belief in Allah and obeying Allah plus making sure you recite the last 3 surat and ayat al-kursi often is our protection. As well as few duaa.

:wasalam: