Video I Was Muslim and Christian for 7 Years!

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
:salam2:

This video was both very sad and amazing at the same time. It was sad to see that a Muslim person forgot their religion so easily and I guess thats what can happen when a young person, especially a girl travels by herself to foreign non-Muslim lands. But it was amazing that Allah guided her back to Islam subhanaAllah. Allah guides who He wants.

Thanks for posting this, it was interesting to watch.

revert2007

Love Fishing
It says these are private videos and I must befriend the owner of them.
It wasn't private in the beginning.I even have it in my blog and I just foudn out it was made private. I regret for not downloading it in the beginning.Why would people hide this kind of thing when they are suppsoe to be proud and show the whole world?

revert2007

Love Fishing
I venture to guess that the owner received a lot of harassing comments, so they decided to only show it to friends. That's understandable, but there is a better option, IMHO, to disallow comments. Perhaps the owner didn't know this option.

unfortunately he doesn't know.I usually keep back up videos that i put in my blog coz i knew one day those videos will dissapear.but I didn't have any back up video for this unfortunately.I found her story on the net but that link is not working either.If I knew the uploader i can ask him to send that video to me in sha Allah.but i can't find the uploader. :(

it has been a great story and too bad I can't share it in my blog.