Dawah Toolkit - Christianity

:salam2:
Jesus was not sent to anyone but the jews...
PROOF:
[Matthew 15:24] "But he [Jesus] answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

If Jesus was god, then he has very little power.
PROOF:
[John 5:30] "I can of my own self do nothing!"
[Matthew 28:18] "All power is given unto me."

All prophets prayed doing Sajda.
PROOF:
[Genasis 17:3] "...and Abraham fell on his face and prayed."
[Numbers 20:6] "...and Moses and Aaron fell on their faces and prayed."
[Joshua 5:14] "...and Joshua fell on his face and prayed."
[Matthew 26:39] "...and Jesus fell on his face and prayed."

Jesus gives the Islamic greeting of Asalaam o alaykum.
PROOF:
[Luke 24:36] "Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, "Shalom alaikom (Peace be with you)."
Ulhumdolillaah every bible in the bookshelf comes with the hebrew text aswell on this subject.

Why did Jesus die on the cross for the sins of man when the bible cleary says:
PROOF:
[Ezekiel 18:20] "The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son."

ALSO:

[Deuteronomy 24:16] "The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin."

Jesus was circumcised.
PROOF:
[Luke 2:21] "On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise him, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he had been conceived."

Ishaaq Bin Ibraheem (Isaac, son of Abraham) was circumcised.
PROOF:
[Genasis 21:4] "When his son Isaac was eight days old, Abraham circumcised him, as God commanded him."

[1 Corinthians 11:5-7] "But any woman who prays or prophesies with her head unveiled brings shame upon her head, for it is one and the same thing as if she had had her head shaved. For if a woman does not have her head veiled, she may as well have her hair cut off. But if it is shameful for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should wear a veil."

Don't wear clothes of the oposite sex.
PROOF:
[Deuteronomy 22:5] "A woman shall not be clothed with man's apparel, neither shall a man use woman's apparel: for he that doth these things is abominable before God."

KILL anyone who works on the sabbath.
PROOF:
[Exodus 31:14-15] "Keep you my sabbath: for it is holy unto you: he that shall profane it, shall be put to death: he that shall do any work in it, his soul shall perish out of the midst of his people. Six days shall you do work: in the seventh day is the sabbath, the rest holy to the Lord. Every one that shall do any work on this day, shall die."

No alchohol!
PROOF:
[Proverbs 20:1] "Wine is a luxurious thing, and drunkenness riotous: whosoever is delighted therewith, shall not be wise."
[Ephesians 5:18] "be not drunk with wine, wherein is luxury."

I wonder what they say about the red-wine. I know it's supposed to be the blood of jesus (a.s), but how do they explain that in line with [Proverbs 20:1] "Wine is a luxurious thing...'??? Should be a nice question to ask a priest/minister or whatever they're called.

Lower your gaze.
PROOF:
[Matthew 5:27-29] Jesas says "You have heard that it was said to them of old: Thou shalt not commit adultery. But I say to you, that whosoever shall look on a woman to lust after her, hath already committed adultery with her in his heart."

Dont eat pigs.
PROOF:
[Deutronomy 14:8] "The swine(pig) also, because it divideth the hoof, but cheweth not the cud, shall be unclean, their flesh you shall not eat, and their carcasses you shall not touch."

Jesus always expressed his subordination to his God and Creator.

Examples:

DID NOTHING ON HIS OWN AUTHORITY:

[John 5:30] "I can do nothing on My own initiative As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me."

[John 14:31] "I do exactly as the Father commanded Me Get up, let us go from here."

[Matthew 20:23] ""

SPOKE NOT ON HIS OWN AUTHORITY:

[John 8:28] "So Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am the one I claim to be and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me."

SAID THAT THE FATHER IS GREATER THAN HIM:

[John 14:28] "You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."

WAS TEMPTED:

[Matthew 4:1] "Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the desert to be tempted by the devil."

But God can not be tempted:
[James 1:13] "When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone"

HE DENIED KNOWLEDGE OF THE UNSEEN:

[Mark 13:32]"No-one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
[Matthew 24:36-38] "No-one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

HE WAS CIRCUMCISED, IMAGINE, GOD BEING CIRCUMCISED!

[Luke 2:21] "On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise him, he was named Jesus, the name the angel had given him before he had been conceived."

WAS SUBJECT TO CHANGE:

[Luke 2:52] "And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature."
But God is Immutable.

DID NOT ACCEPT TO BE CALLED GOOD AND DEFERRED TO GOD:

[Mark 10:18] "Why do you call me good? Jesus answered. No-one is good— except God alone."

PRAYED TO GOD:

[Mark 14:32] "They went to a place called Gethsemane, and Jesus said to his disciples, "Sit here while I pray.""

[Luke 5:16] "But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed."

ORDERED EVERYONE TO WORSHIP THE ONE TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD ALONE:

[Matthew 4:10] "Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only."
[Deuteronomy 6:13] "Fear the LORD your God, serve him only and take your oaths in his name."

REFERRED TO HIMSELF AS A PROPHET:

[Luke 13:33-34] "In any case, I must keep going today and tomorrow and the next day—for surely no prophet can die outside Jerusalem! "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you."

OTHERS ALSO CALLED HIM A PROPHET:

[Luke 7:16] "They were all filled with awe and praised God. "A great prophet has appeared among us," they said."

[Luke 24:17-22] ""About Jesus of Nazareth," they replied. "He was a prophet, powerful in word and deed before God and all the people."

[John 6:14] "After the people saw the miraculous sign that Jesus did, they began to say, "Surely this is the Prophet who is to come into the world.""

REFERED TO AS A SERVANT OF GOD:

[Acts 3:13] "The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified His servant Jesus, the one whom you delivered"

[Acts 4:27] "For truly in this city there were gathered together against Your holy (A)servant Jesus."

GOD SENT JESUS

[John 17:3] "This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent."

HE MADE A DISTINCTION BETWEEN HIMSELF AND THE FATHER:

[Matthew 23:9] "Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven."

[John 12:26-28] "Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me. "Now my heart is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save me from this hour'? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour. Father, glorify your name!""

REFERED TO HIMSELF FREQUENTLY AS SON OF MAN

[Matthew 8:20] "Jesus said to him, "The foxes have holes and the birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no-where to lay His head.""

[Matthew 12:32] "Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come."

[Matthew 12:40] "for just as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the sea monster (Whale), so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."

[Matthew 17:9] "As they were coming down from the mountain, Jesus commanded them, saying, "Tell the vision to no one until the Son of Man has risen from the dead.""

[John 6:27] ""Do not work for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you, for on Him the Father, God, has set His seal.""

HE IS ALSO DESCRIBED AS 'A MAN APPROVED BY GOD'

[Acts 2:22] "Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man approved by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know

The Bible And Peace

[20:29-30] The Israelites smite 100,000 Syrian soldiers in one day. A wall falls on 27,000 remaining Syrians.

[2KINGS2:23-24] Forty-two children are mauled and killed, presumably according to the will of God, for having jeered at a man of God.

[2KINGS5:27] Elisha curses Gehazi and his descendants forever with leprosy.

[2KINGS 6:29] “So we cooked my son and ate him. The next day I said to her, ‘Give up your son so we may eat him,’ but she had hidden him.”

[2KINGS 9:30-37] Jehu has Jezebel killed. Her body is trampled by horses. Dogs eat her flesh so that only her skull, feet, and the palms of her hands remain.

[2KINGS 10:7] Jehu has Ahab’s seventy sons beheaded, then sends the heads to their father.

[2KINGS 10:14] Jehu has forty-two of Ahab’s kin killed.

[2KINGS 10:17] “And when he came to Samaria, he slew all that remained to Ahab in Samaria, till he had wiped them out, according to the word of the Lord ….”

[2KINGS 10:19-27] Jehu uses trickery to massacre the Baal worshippers.

[2KINGS 14:5, 7] Amaziah kills his servants and then 10,000 Edomites.

[2KINGS 15:3-5] Even though he did what was right in the eyes of the Lord, the Lord smites Azariah with leprosy for not having removed the “high places.”

[2KINGS 15:16] Menahem ripped open all the women who were pregnant.

[2KINGS 19:35] An angel of the Lord kills 185,000 men.

[2CHRONICLES 13:17] 500,000 Israelites are slaughtered.

[2CHRONICLES 21:4] Jehoram slays all his brothers.

[PSALMS 144:1] God is praised as the one who trains hands for war and fingers for battle

[ISAIAH 49:26] The Lord will cause the oppressors of the Israelite’s toeat their own flesh and to become drunk on their own blood as with wine.

[EZEKIEL 6:12-13] The Lord says: “… they will fall by the sword, famine and plague. He that is far away will die of the plague, and he that is near will fall by the sword, and he that survives and is spared will die of famine. So will I spend my wrath upon them. And they will know I am the Lord, when the people lie slain among their idols around their altars, on every high hill and on all the mountaintops, under every spreading tree and every leafy oak ….”

[EZEKIEL 9:4-6] The Lord commands: “… slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women ….”

[EZEKIEL 20:26] In order that he might horrify them, the Lord allowed the Israelites to defile themselves through, amongst other things, the sacrifice of their first-born children.

[EZEKIEL 21:3-4] The Lord says that he will cut off both the righteous and the wicked that his sword shall go against all flesh.

[EZEKIEL 23:25,47] God is going to slay the sons and daughters of those who were whores.

[HOSEA 13:16] “They shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.”

[MATTHEW 11:21-24] Jesus curses [the inhabitants of] three cities who were not sufficiently impressed with his great works.

Hmmmmmmmm. Interesting, interesting!

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salmu 'Alaykum:

Sister BasicofIslam:

First, I believe in Islam! Second, let me, Insha Allah, show you the problem with trying to show a Christian the problems with their beliefs.

This is not an attack on you. It is merely what Proverbs refers to in :

Pro 27:17 Iron is sharpened by iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.

If your interpretation of Matthew 15:24 is accurate than what is meant by the following since no doctrine can be based on the interpretation of one Scripture unless it harmonizes with others:

I am going to try and answer each point in a Christian Apologetically sound man.

Please, do not be stumbled by this.

I won't do this in one sitting as I must go out. But I will do my best to show you that putting down Christianity instead of holding out Islam is not the best approach with many Christians who know their Bible almost as well as a Muslim/Muslim-aha should know his/her Al Qu'ran.

I am not a believer in replacement theology which is the teaching of some Christians that the Jews were replaced by the Christian and the Law done away by Grace. Rather, I believe that Yeshua and Paul both taught that rather than the Gentile replacing the Jew, the believer is grafted into Israel
and that Allah hasn't changed but now has grafted in wild branches to take the place of those natural branches which were hewed away for unbelief and failure to follow Torah and Nevi'im.

My reason for doing this is the same reason that I was a reality based martial artists. In Dojo martial arts, the opponent does what you want; and, you do what you were trained to do to counter it and win. But in reality, attacker seldom do what you want; and, consequently, you are often injured or killed. So, let me answer your statements in the fashion that I would have in the past and see how your apologetic statements hold.

Here is the first morsel of my answer:

If you continue reading we read that in Matthew 15: 28, Yeshua (ISAH) does grant the woman's request. Also, remember this parable attributed to Yeshua:

Luk 14:16 Then said he unto him, A certain man made a great supper, and bade many:
Luk 14:17 And sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready.
Luk 14:18 And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused.
Luk 14:19 And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I go to prove them: I pray thee have me excused.
Luk 14:20 And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.
Luk 14:21 So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.
Luk 14:22 And the servant said, Lord, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet there is room.
Luk 14:23 And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
Luk 14:24 For I say unto you, That none of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper.

Mat 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,
Mat 22:3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
Mat 22:4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.
Mat 22:5 But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
Mat 22:6 And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
Mat 22:7 But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
Mat 22:8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.
Mat 22:9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.
Mat 22:10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
Mat 22:11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
Mat 22:12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
Mat 22:13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Mat 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

For thousands of years Christians have interpreted Peter's vision as God's permission to kill and eat any animal, which it is not. It is a vision to let Peter know that he and other Jewish-Christians were permitted to enter the homes of the Gentiles to bring them the Good News of Jesus Christ.

Act 10:1 There was a certain man in Caesarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band,
Act 10:2 A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway.
Act 10:3 He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius.
Act 10:4 And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God.
Act 10:5 And now send men to Joppa, and call for one Simon, whose surname is Peter:
Act 10:6 He lodgeth with one Simon a tanner, whose house is by the sea side: he shall tell thee what thou oughtest to do.
Act 10:7 And when the angel which spake unto Cornelius was departed, he called two of his household servants, and a devout soldier of them that waited on him continually;
Act 10:8 And when he had declared all these things unto them, he sent them to Joppa.
Act 10:9 On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour:
Act 10:10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance,
Act 10:11 And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:
Act 10:12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
Act 10:13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.
Act 10:14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.
Act 10:15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.
Act 10:16 This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.
Act 10:17 Now while Peter doubted in himself what this vision which he had seen should mean, behold, the men which were sent from Cornelius had made enquiry for Simon's house, and stood before the gate,
Act 10:18 And called, and asked whether Simon, which was surnamed Peter, were lodged there.
Act 10:19 While Peter thought on the vision, the Spirit said unto him, Behold, three men seek thee.
Act 10:20 Arise therefore, and get thee down, and go with them, doubting nothing: for I have sent them.
Act 10:21 Then Peter went down to the men which were sent unto him from Cornelius; and said, Behold, I am he whom ye seek: what is the cause wherefore ye are come?
Act 10:22 And they said, Cornelius the centurion, a just man, and one that feareth God, and of good report among all the nation of the Jews, was warned from God by an holy angel to send for thee into his house, and to hear words of thee.
Act 10:23 Then called he them in, and lodged them. And on the morrow Peter went away with them, and certain brethren from Joppa accompanied him.
Act 10:24 And the morrow after they entered into Caesarea. And Cornelius waited for them, and had called together his kinsmen and near friends.
Act 10:25 And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him.
Act 10:26 But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man.
Act 10:27 And as he talked with him, he went in, and found many that were come together.
Act 10:28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.
Act 10:29 Therefore came I unto you without gainsaying, as soon as I was sent for: I ask therefore for what intent ye have sent for me?

Rom 11:1 I say then, Has God cast away his people? Far be the thought. For *I* also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Rom 11:2 God has not cast away his people whom he foreknew. Know ye not what the scripture says in the history of Elias, how he pleads with God against Israel?
Rom 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, they have dug down thine altars; and *I* have been left alone, and they seek my life.
Rom 11:4 But what says the divine answer to him? I have left to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed knee to Baal.
Rom 11:5 Thus, then, in the present time also there has been a remnant according to election of grace.
Rom 11:6 But if by grace, no longer of works: since otherwise grace is no more grace.
Rom 11:7 What is it then? What Israel seeks for, that he has not obtained; but the election has obtained, and the rest have been blinded,
Rom 11:8 according as it is written, God has given to them a spirit of slumber, eyes not to see, and ears not to hear, unto this day.
Rom 11:9 And David says, Let their table be for a snare, and for a gin, and for a fall-trap, and for a recompense to them:
Rom 11:10 let their eyes be darkened not to see, and bow down their back alway.
Rom 11:11 I say then, Have they stumbled in order that they might fall? Far be the thought: but by their fall there is salvation to the nations to provoke them to jealousy.
Rom 11:12 But if their fall be the world's wealth, and their loss the wealth of the nations, how much rather their fulness?
Rom 11:13 For I speak to you, the nations, inasmuch as *I* am apostle of nations, I glorify my ministry;
Rom 11:14 if by any means I shall provoke to jealousy them which are my flesh, and shall save some from among them.
Rom 11:15 For if their casting away be the world's reconciliation, what their reception but life from among the dead?
Rom 11:16 Now if the first-fruit be holy, the lump also; and if the root be holy, the branches also.
Rom 11:17 Now if some of the branches have been broken out, and *thou*, being a wild olive tree, hast been grafted in amongst them, and hast become a fellow-partaker of the root and of the fatness of the olive tree,
Rom 11:18 boast not against the branches; but if thou boast, it is not *thou* bearest the root, but the root thee.
Rom 11:19 Thou wilt say then, The branches have been broken out in order that *I* might be grafted in.
Rom 11:20 Right: they have been broken out through unbelief, and *thou* standest through faith. Be not high-minded, but fear:
Rom 11:21 if God indeed has not spared the natural branches; lest it might be he spare not thee either.
Rom 11:22 Behold then the goodness and severity of God: upon them who have fallen, severity; upon thee goodness of God, if thou shalt abide in goodness, since otherwise *thou* also wilt be cut away.
Rom 11:23 And *they* too, if they abide not in unbelief, shall be grafted in; for God is able again to graft them in.
Rom 11:24 For if *thou* hast been cut out of the olive tree wild by nature, and, contrary to nature, hast been grafted into the good olive tree, how much rather shall they, who are according to nature be grafted into their own olive tree?
Rom 11:25 For I do not wish you to be ignorant, brethren, of this mystery, that ye may not be wise in your own conceits, that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the nations be come in;
Rom 11:26 and so all Israel shall be saved. According as it is written, The deliverer shall come out of Zion; he shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob.
Rom 11:27 And this is the covenant from me to them, when I shall have taken away their sins.
Rom 11:28 As regards the glad tidings, they are enemies on your account; but as regards election, beloved on account of the fathers.
Rom 11:29 For the gifts and the calling of God are not subject to repentance.
Rom 11:30 For as indeed *ye* also once have not believed in God, but now have been objects of mercy through the unbelief of *these*;
Rom 11:31 so these also have now not believed in your mercy, in order that *they* also may be objects of mercy.
Rom 11:32 For God hath shut up together all in unbelief, in order that he might shew mercy to all.

Rom 11:33 O depth of riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable his judgments, and untraceable his ways!
Rom 11:34 For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counsellor?
Rom 11:35 or who has first given to him, and it shall be rendered to him?
Rom 11:36 For of him, and through him, and for him are all things: to him be glory for ever. Amen.

Now let me consider your other verses in separate posts. Please remember that I am not advocating Christianity over Islam, but rather hoping to show that if you are going to use the Sword than you must be prepared to counter the Sword. (Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Heb 4:12 لأَنَّ كَلِمَةَ اللهِ حَيَّةٌ وَفَعَّالَةٌ وَأَمْضَى مِنْ كُلِّ سَيْفٍ ذِي حَدَّيْنِ، وَخَارِقَةٌ إِلَى مَفْرَقِ النَّفْسِ وَالرُّوحِ وَالْمَفَاصِلِ وَالْمِخَاخِ، وَمُمَيِّزَةٌ أَفْكَارَ الْقَلْبِ وَنِيَّاتِهِ.

:salam2: brother frank. I am not trying to attack christianity. A few days back i was walking in the mall and two ladies came upto me and just tried to be very sweet. started the conversation by how beautiful my hijab was. and then went on trying to convert me to christianity. In the end i told them sisters i respect christianity but u will never be able to convert me into a christian. So this was a way to help my sisters and brothers who might ever come across something like this.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
If Jesus was god, then he has very little power.
PROOF:
[John 5:30] "I can of my own self do nothing!"
[Matthew 28:18] "All power is given unto me."

I agree one hundred percent. Yeshua (PBUH) never claimed to be God. His mission as a Prophet and as Masih (Mashiach, Messiah, Khristos, Christ) was not to be God or a partner with God but to point the Jews and latter the world to Allah.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum, Sister BasicofIslam:

I fully understood that and that is also my intention.

All prophets prayed doing Sajda.
PROOF:
[Genasis 17:3] "...and Abraham fell on his face and prayed."
[Numbers 20:6] "...and Moses and Aaron fell on their faces and prayed."
[Joshua 5:14] "...and Joshua fell on his face and prayed."
[Matthew 26:39] "...and Jesus fell on his face and prayed."

Again, this is powerful and impossible to debate. Excellent.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
Luk 24:36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

Luk 24:36 עודם מדברים כדברים האלה וישוע עצמו עמד בתוכם ויאמר אליהם שלום לכם׃

Luk 24:36 وَفِيمَا هُمْ يَتَكَلَّمُونَ بِهَذَا وَقَفَ يَسُوعُ نَفْسُهُ فِي وَسَطِهِمْ وَقَالَ لَهُمْ: «سَلاَمٌ لَكُمْ!»

I am not sure how it is in the Pe*!*!*!*!ta

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
Why did Jesus die on the cross for the sins of man when the bible cleary says:
PROOF:
[Ezekiel 18:20] "The soul who sins is the one who will die. The son will not share the guilt of the father, nor will the father share the guilt of the son."

This is a proof that would encompass a study of the Tabernacle, Feast Days of the Old Testament, and would also involve the use of Animal Sacrifice by the Jews as surrogate for their own blood. You would be assaulted by the fact that all the way back in the book of Genesis

Gen 3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

Gen 3:21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

And, unfortunately, those verses would require an understanding of the Jewish teaching about thehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metatron

And all of the other Bible Verses used by Christians who believe this.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Sister BasicofIslam,

These I would think are great.

Jesus was circumcised.
PROOF:

Ishaaq Bin Ibraheem (Isaac, son of Abraham) was circumcised.
PROOF:
[Genasis 21:4] "When his son Isaac was eight days old, Abraham circumcised him, as God commanded him."

[1 Corinthians 11:5-7] "But any woman who prays or prophesies with her head unveiled brings shame upon her head, for it is one and the same thing as if she had had her head shaved. For if a woman does not have her head veiled, she may as well have her hair cut off. But if it is shameful for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should wear a veil."

Don't wear clothes of the oposite sex.
PROOF:
[Deuteronomy 22:5] "A woman shall not be clothed with man's apparel, neither shall a man use woman's apparel: for he that doth these things is abominable before God."

KILL anyone who works on the sabbath.
PROOF:
[Exodus 31:14-15] "Keep you my sabbath: for it is holy unto you: he that shall profane it, shall be put to death: he that shall do any work in it, his soul shall perish out of the midst of his people. Six days shall you do work: in the seventh day is the sabbath, the rest holy to the Lord. Every one that shall do any work on this day, shall die."

No alchohol!
PROOF:
[Proverbs 20:1] "Wine is a luxurious thing, and drunkenness riotous: whosoever is delighted therewith, shall not be wise."
[Ephesians 5:18] "be not drunk with wine, wherein is luxury."

I wonder what they say about the red-wine. I know it's supposed to be the blood of jesus (a.s), but how do they explain that in line with [Proverbs 20:1] "Wine is a luxurious thing...'??? Should be a nice question to ask a priest/minister or whatever they're called.

Lower your gaze.
PROOF:
[Matthew 5:27-29] Jesas says "You have heard that it was said to them of old: Thou shalt not commit adultery. But I say to you, that whosoever shall look on a woman to lust after her, hath already committed adultery with her in his heart."

Dont eat pigs.
PROOF:
[Deutronomy 14:8] "The swine(pig) also, because it divideth the hoof, but cheweth not the cud, shall be unclean, their flesh you shall not eat, and their carcasses you shall not touch."

Jesus always expressed his subordination to his God and Creator.

Examples:

DID NOTHING ON HIS OWN AUTHORITY:

[John 5:30] "I can do nothing on My own initiative As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me."

[John 14:31] "I do exactly as the Father commanded Me Get up, let us go from here."

[Matthew 20:23] ""

SPOKE NOT ON HIS OWN AUTHORITY:

[John 8:28] "So Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am the one I claim to be and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me."

SAID THAT THE FATHER IS GREATER THAN HIM:

[John 14:28] "You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."

WAS TEMPTED:

[Matthew 4:1] "Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the desert to be tempted by the devil."

But God can not be tempted:
[James 1:13] "When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone"

HE DENIED KNOWLEDGE OF THE UNSEEN:

[Mark 13:32]"No-one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
[Matthew 24:36-38] "No-one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

HE WAS CIRCUMCISED, IMAGINE, GOD BEING CIRCUMCISED!

WAS SUBJECT TO CHANGE:

[Luke 2:52] "And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature."
But God is Immutable.

DID NOT ACCEPT TO BE CALLED GOOD AND DEFERRED TO GOD:

[Mark 10:18] "Why do you call me good? Jesus answered. No-one is good— except God alone."

PRAYED TO GOD:

[Mark 14:32] "They went to a place called Gethsemane, and Jesus said to his disciples, "Sit here while I pray.""

[Luke 5:16] "But Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed."

ORDERED EVERYONE TO WORSHIP THE ONE TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD ALONE:

[Matthew 4:10] "Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only."
[Deuteronomy 6:13] "Fear the LORD your God, serve him only and take your oaths in his name."

REFERRED TO HIMSELF AS A PROPHET:

[Luke 13:33-34] "In any case, I must keep going today and tomorrow and the next day—for surely no prophet can die outside Jerusalem! "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you."

OTHERS ALSO CALLED HIM A PROPHET:

[Luke 7:16] "They were all filled with awe and praised God. "A great prophet has appeared among us," they said."

[Luke 24:17-22] ""About Jesus of Nazareth," they replied. "He was a prophet, powerful in word and deed before God and all the people."

[John 6:14] "After the people saw the miraculous sign that Jesus did, they began to say, "Surely this is the Prophet who is to come into the world.""

REFERED TO AS A SERVANT OF GOD:

[Acts 3:13] "The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified His servant Jesus, the one whom you delivered"

[Acts 4:27] "For truly in this city there were gathered together against Your holy (A)servant Jesus."

GOD SENT JESUS

[John 17:3] "This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent."

HE MADE A DISTINCTION BETWEEN HIMSELF AND THE FATHER:

[Matthew 23:9] "Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven."

[John 12:26-28] "Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me. "Now my heart is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save me from this hour'? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour. Father, glorify your name!""

REFERED TO HIMSELF FREQUENTLY AS SON OF MAN

[Matthew 8:20] "Jesus said to him, "The foxes have holes and the birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no-where to lay His head.""

[Matthew 12:32] "Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come."

[Matthew 12:40] "for just as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the sea monster (Whale), so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."

[Matthew 17:9] "As they were coming down from the mountain, Jesus commanded them, saying, "Tell the vision to no one until the Son of Man has risen from the dead.""

[John 6:27] ""Do not work for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you, for on Him the Father, God, has set His seal.""

HE IS ALSO DESCRIBED AS 'A MAN APPROVED BY GOD'

[Acts 2:22] "Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man approved by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know
Basicofislam is offline Report Post Reply With Quote

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Sister BasicofIslam,

I hope you don't thing that I was attacking or counter attacking you. I know that you were sharing some of the ways you learned to share Islam with Christians and to avoid allowing them to believe that they have superior knowledge.

I just wanted to show you that debating religion is like real world street fighting or chess. If the other person makes the move for which you have prepared than your defense and counter will probably work if it is clear in your mind and you learned it fully.

When I play chess, I often use The Collie/Zukertort opening and often do well against individuals who don't know it or confuses it with a differ Collie opening. But, if they know what I want to do, I rarely win.

Many Baptist and Pentecostals don't own televisions, wear clothes originally designed for the other gender, or wear makeup. Many Hebraic Root Christians reject much of the Paganism that enter Christianity during The Roman Empire Period. Oneness Pentecostals Women do not cut their hair, they wear long dresses, and all of the above are well versed in The New Testament and some in The Old Testament. Jehovah Witnesses believe that Jesus was the Messiah but not Jehovah. Some Christian reject that the Bible is anything other than a suggestion. Roman Catholics were told not to read the Bible when I was a child and to burn Protestant Bibles.

I, personally, came to Islam because even as a Pastor of a Church and an Evangelist for a time preaching revivals, I often found that the members of the church were missing the more important aspects of Christianity or Judaism. They were missing that the whole is one body:

Al-Hujraat
And if two parties of believers fall to fighting, then make peace between them. And if one party of them doeth wrong to the other, fight ye that which doeth wrong till it return unto the ordinance of Allah; then, if it return, make peace between them justly, and act equitably. Lo! Allah loveth the equitable. (9) The believers are naught else than brothers. Therefore make peace between your brethren and observe your duty to Allah that haply ye may obtain mercy. (10)

The prophet, sallallaahu alayhe wa sallam, said, "The relationship of the believer with another believer is like (the brick of) a building, each strengthens the others". (Bukhari and Muslim)

The prophet (SAW), said, "The believers in their mutual kindness, compassion and sympathy are just like one body. When one of the limbs is afflicted, the whole body responds to it with sleeplessness and fever". (Bukhari and Muslim)