Short & Sweet & HAPPY!!

aSmileAday

Assalamu Alaykum!!

I am just so happy, and excited, and grateful, and would like everyone to know, that on Thursday, I will say my Shahada!!!!!

I would really really like to thank EVERYONE for all their support, encouragement, advice, and love on my previous post, and to my special "big" sisters who have spent A LOT of time "blablabla"ing with me and putting up with all my questions.......the 2 of you have a special place in my heart, and may Allah bless you (all of you) greatly!!!

And I'm sure I will be back on Thursday night because i cannot contain my joy!!

:jumpclap::hearts::hearts::hijabi:

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Walaykumsalaam sister,

That's great news indeed ! :) Allahu Akbar !

I have heard from other folks that it is a truly special moment and one that they will remember for the rest of their lives. So Insha'Allah it will be something special that you will cherish for a long long time as well

I am guessing that you are going to do your shahada (proclamation of faith) in a mosque, so Insha'Allah I hope that you find lots of warmth & love from your fellow sisters in Islam that you meet. And that you can experience the wonderful feeling of being part of a gigantic family that all testify to the Oneness of Allah Almighty.

May Allah subhaana waa ta'ala make everything easy for you. Ameen.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

Maryam Zainab

Proud to be a Muslim
:salam2: sister,

Welcome to the relegion of peace!!!:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
:allahuakbar::allahuakbar::allahuakbar:

I will pray to Allah (SWT) to make this event a great success in your life and the joyest event too.... May Allah guide you ... Aameen.

:tti_sister:
:hearts::SMILY206::hearts::SMILY206::hearts:

rightpath_357

wow!!!!

OMA!!!!! OMA!!!!!! REALLY SIS?????!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!! :ma: :ma: :ma:!!!!!
Welcome sis- to Islam!!!!!!! :D :D :D
May Allah give you pure happiness, understanding, and serenity. :)

:hearts:!!!!!!
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

Lots of love sis!!!!!!!!!

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
Alhamdulillah,

As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Congratulations on your decision. I too will be testifying that there is no god but Allah and he has no partners or equals, and that Muhammad (Salla Allahu 'Alaykhi Wa Sallem) is His last Prophet. Again, I am so glad to hear of others who Turn To Islam.

Allah Akbar

aSmileAday

lololol, I sent you a message, did you get it? Thank you for everything you've done for me, my "big" sister......lololol, and I like your "crazy wow" tag at the top of your reply, ahhahaa

aSmileAday

Brother Brother(inIslam), This time no, I will actually be taking it online with a group that I belong to, and all of the sisters in that group will be there to witness.....I hope within the next week I can get to the Mosque (they never answer the phone!) and repeat it and get registered, and all that.....Now I don't know if thats just a piece of paper, a certificate, a little business sized card or what, but it's being framed and hung in my new apartment I'm moving into so everyone can see!!! I don't care if I take it in a Mcdonalds bathroom, I just am happy to say it and proud to be Muslimah!!!

a_stranger

:salam2:

AlhamduliAllah for his gifts ...you are a new hope and light for our humanity ...May Allah bless you and keep faith firm in hearts of all muslems.:SMILY206:

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
Welcome to the best religion in the world , i am so happy for you i really mean it.

When you become a muslim, just remember that you will now be tested by God himself as a muslim. May Allah Grant you peace, happiness, and keep you strong through your journey in Islam.

I wish i was a convert lol , i would love to hear from you one day on your journey to Islam as they all impress me long or short :)

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam

this is very good news Allah Aukbar!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to ISLAM n also TTI sister

This is very good islamic website to learn about more ISLAM n i hope inshAllah u will get more benefit from this website

enjoy ur stay

May Allah bless u n show u right path Ameen!!

walikumsalam

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Alhamdulillahi Rabbil a'lamin...All praise is to Allah The Lord Of The Universe.

MashaAllaah very happy to hear such news!

I pray that may Allaah gives you an abundance of strength throughout your journey. Aminn

Take care ukhti. :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

MASHALLAH: Mabrook, congatulations my dear sister. :hijabi::hijabi:We all are sooo happpy becuase of you. All praise be to Allah for guide you to our beautiful religion Islaam. May Allah give you strenght trugh your life and make the yourney trough Islaam beautiful and easy for you.

May Allah bless you always.:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Zaii

LifeIsAStruggle____
:salam2: Sister

Allah Is the Greatest..MashAllah Sister..Its so good to hear many people are reverting to Islam

May Allah keep us guided to the Straight Path, the Path He (Allah) Favours..

Latifabonu

Alhamdulillah
Alhamdulillah!Alhamdulillah!Alhamdulillah! Allahu akbar!Allahu akbar!Allahu akbar!

My dear sister MashaAllah im very happy for u welcome to Islam May Allah bless u Amin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your little sister Latifa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:SMILY206::SMILY206::ma::hijabi::tti_sister:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
ALLAHU AKBAR!!

:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:

ALLAHU AKBAR!!

:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:

ALLAHU AKBAR!!

:wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms:

Welcome to Islam!!

believers_path

Allhamdulillahil-lathee bini'matihi tatimmus-saalihaat.

Praise is to allah Who by His blessings all goog things are perfected

:wavyarms::SMILY34::SMILY34::SMILY34::SMILY34::jumpclap::jumpclap:

:ma: I m also happy for you sister