Lower your GAZE - STORY

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:

There was a man in Glasgow who became ill and was hospitalized. He was admitted for three days and on the fourth day the attendant nurse said, "Marry me".He [the brother in Glasgow] asked, "Why? I am a Muslim, you and I cannot become companions."She said, "I will become Muslim"."What's the reason?" it was asked.She said, "In all my time that I have served in hospitals, except you, I have never seen a man lower his gaze in front of a woman. In my life you are the first person who lowers his gaze when seeing a woman. I come, and you close your eyes. Such great modesty can be taught by none other than a true religion."The protection of one's gaze entered Islam in her. She testified to the Oneness of Allah and became a Muslim. They both got married. By now, the same woman was and is the means of bringing so many other girls and women into Islam.

Jareer ibn ‘Abdullaah said: “I asked the Messenger of Allaah (saw) about an accidental glance at a woman. He commanded me to turn my gaze away.” (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, who said: This is a saheeh hasan hadeeth. See al-Sunan, 2700)

The Messenger of Allaah (saw) said: “O Ali, do not follow a glance with another, for you will be forgiven for the first, but not for the second.” (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, 2701; see Saheeh al-Jaami’, 7953)

[yt]LiYmKMFuUjg[/yt]​

hana*

Glasgow- thats my city :)

mashaAllah, thats such a beautiful story - just goes to show that a picture paints a thousand words- subhanAllah

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaykum

MashAllah, that was so beautiful story with great message and moral.

jazzak Allah khair dear brother Ansari for your effort in sharing with us.

May Allah reword you,ameen

:wasalam:

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

If the story is fictional, then the narrator would have mentioned it in the beginning of the video. :)

But since he hasn't, we take his word for it and praise Allah, for it is a beautiful story of a young muslim man sticking to his deen.