Help!!! Brazil muslims!

Abu Talib

Feeling low
May ALLAH azza wa jal have his mercy and blessings upon us.

Dear Sisters,

I would like to know if there is any one here from Brazil who knows to read Quran and can teach. I have a sister in Brazil who practices Islam and fears Allah Subhanawatala. But the problem is she does not know to read Quran she learned to recite by listening to the audio. I have tried in the portugese section to contact few people but no luck. So please if any one can help her please contact me, you will be rewarded by Allah. Her community is very small and no one teaches her so please try to understand the situation and help her as she is only survived by her mother. And we all know the importance of reading Quran.

Please I request any one from Brazil to help me.[/B]

rightpath_357

I'm afraid I'm not able to help:(
I'm not even in Brazil- but Insha'Allah there are other members here who will be able to help your sister.

Can she go on a Qur'an learning website? I know they're not the best, but just for while.
But I agree- reading Qur'an is very important, so any members here who are able to help please do so.

May Allah help her. Ameen.

Salam:D

D.Ahmed

Believer
:salam2:

If I'm not wrong I believe there is a Brazilian or Portuguese speaking MOD sister on TTI who may be able to help?? If anyone knows her or if she is reading this please help the sister out if possible.

:wasalam: