Can We?Plz Answer

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
:salam2: Dear Brothers & Sister,

Hope you all are in the best state of your Spiritual and Physical health,
I want to know that can we offer two rakah Nafil Salah as a Hadiyah(Gift) for Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and for Ummul Mo'mineen Aa'isha (R.A.) or for any other sahabah?Please provide me with the answer at the earliest with authentic hadiths.

(I heard once somebody saying that Prohpet Muhammad (PBUH) said to Aa'isha(R.A.) that the one from my Ummah who will offer Two Rakah Salah as Hadiyah for you,then on the day of judgement he will be called as by your name,Example: if some Ahmed offered than he will called as Ahmed-Bin-Aa'isha) is this true?

May Allah (Subahanhu Wa Ta'ala) forgive if I made any mistake,Ameen.

Please do let me know the answers.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2:

(I heard once somebody saying that Prohpet Muhammad (PBUH) said to Aa'isha(R.A.) that the one from my Ummah who will offer Two Rakah Salah as Hadiyah for you,then on the day of judgement he will be called as by your name,Example: if some Ahmed offered than he will called as Ahmed-Bin-Aa'isha) is this true?

Could you please point us to the reference of the above ?

:wasalam:

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
:salam2:

Could you please point us to the reference of the above ?

:wasalam:

Brother you are asking me a question to my question,that is not my statement,I am not saying that,I am also in need of its confirmation.
I said I heard that once,so I want to confirm from you guys that is it true or not?is there any Hadith or not?I just want to know if you people also heard about such salah?

rightpath_357

I couldn't find anything- srry :(

btw- I'm not sue about that- bcause on the Day of Judgement- we'll be called by our mother's name after- right :confused:

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
I couldn't find anything- srry :(

btw- I'm not sue about that- bcause on the Day of Judgement- we'll be called by our mother's name after- right :confused:

Yeah we'll be called by our mothers names dear :)...
and if this is true then every mulims would love to be call by the name of Aa'ishah (R.A.).
Rest Allah and His Prophet(PBUH) knows the best.