*Recitation of the Quran by Mohamed Jebril* MY FAVORITE!!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh !
BismiAllah ar-rahman ar-raheem,

I begin with the name of Allah the most Gracious the most Merciful!

I hope this reaches you in the BEST of health/imaan.

I hope you enjoy this amaazing recitation of Ayats that question! subhanaAllah, I love this soo much and thought i would share with you guys. I also provided the English translation of the NON-Arabic speakers!
I bet you gunna love this!! :D:D:D
[yt]CET6ymcIS60[/yt]

For those who cannot view videos on this website please click here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CET6ymcIS60

Surah Al-naml.....Translation of the Quran:D

Say (O Muhammad): Praise be to Allah, and peace be on His slaves whom He hath chosen! Is Allah best, or (all) that ye ascribe as partners (unto Him)? (59)
Is not He (best) Who created the heavens and the earth, and sendeth down for you water from the sky wherewith We cause to spring forth joyous orchards, whose trees it never hath been yours to cause to grow. Is there any God beside Allah? Nay, but they are folk who ascribe equals (unto Him)! (60) Is not He (best) Who made the earth a fixed abode, and placed rivers in the folds thereof, and placed firm hills therein, and hath set a barrier between the two seas? Is there any God beside Allah? Nay, but most of them know not! (61)
Is not He (best) Who answereth the wronged one when he crieth unto Him and removeth the evil, and hath made you viceroys of the earth? Is there any God beside Allah? Little do they reflect! (62)

Is not He (best) Who guideth you in the darkness of the land and the sea, He Who sendeth the winds as heralds of His mercy? Is there any God beside Allah? High Exalted be Allah from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him)! (63)
Is not He (best) Who produceth creation, then reproduceth it, and Who provideth for you from the heaven and the earth? Is there any God beside Allah? Say: Bring your proof, if ye are truthful! (64) Say (O Muhammad): None in the heavens and the earth knoweth the Unseen save Allah; and they know not when they will be raised (again). (65)
Nay, but doth their knowledge reach to the Hereafter? Nay, for they are in doubt concerning it. Nay, for they cannot see it. (66) Yet those who disbelieve say: When we have become dust like our fathers, shall we verily be brought forth (again)? (67)
We were promised this, forsooth, we and our fathers. (All) this is naught but fables of the men of old. (68)
Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Travel in the land and see the nature of the sequel for the guilty! (69) And grieve thou not for them, nor be in distress because of what they plot (against thee). (70)
And they say: When (will) this promise (be fulfilled), if ye are truthful? (71) Say: It may be that a part of that which ye would hasten on is close behind you. (72) Lo! thy Lord is full of bounty for mankind, but most of them do not give thanks. (73) Lo! thy Lord knoweth surely all that their bosoms hide, and all that they proclaim. (74)
And there is nothing hidden in the heaven or the earth but it is in a clear Record. (75)
Lo! this Qur'an narrateth unto the Children of Israel most of that concerning which they differ. (76)
And lo! it is a guidance and a mercy for believers. (77)
Lo! thy Lord will judge between them of His wisdom, and He is the Mighty, the Wise. (78) Therefor (O Muhammad) put thy trust in Allah, for thou (standest) on the plain Truth. (79)

may Allah's blessing be with you alwayss,:hearts:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum my TTI-ers:D:D:D:D

aaaam this is the same surah....same ayats but with a different recitor:D

enjoy:D

[yt]6meTgpMNRsc&feature[/yt]

:tti_sister:Allah's blessing be with you always:D ameen