My Daily Ibadah(worship) check!

The_truth

Weigh your deeds before its too late!

Doesn't time seem to be flying faster and faster by the day?

Indeed, the Prophet(SAW) told us that one of the signs of the Last Day would be that “time would move faster - so that a whole year would pass like a month, a month would pass like a week, a week like a day, a day like an hour, and an hour like the amount of time it takes to kindle a fire.” {Ahmad}

This means we need to ACT now - how long will we put off good deeds till tomorrow deluding ourselves into thinking we can be more "religious" when we get older? We need to weigh our good deeds in the Balance of Scales today before they are weighed before us on the Day of Judgement when we will not be able to act.

To help with this daily reflection, you can download and print of this Daily Ibaadah Check which simplifies this process and introduces a clear measure for judging daily performance.

DOWNLOAD PDF FILE BY CLICKING HERE (FIRST PARAGRAPH ON THE WEBPAGE)

http://www.lutonmuslims.co.uk/

The_truth

DOING OF GOOD DEEDS AND LEADING OTHERS TOWARDS RIGHTEOUSNESS: Every good deed is sadaqah (an act of charity). (Bukhaari and Muslim)

The_truth

“Appreciate five things before five occur.” Youth before old age; Good health before sickness; Prosperity before poverty; free time before becoming pre-occupied and Life before DEATH! (Al-Tirmidhi)

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Jazakallahu khairan kathiran for the checklist of I'baadah. I remember back in madrasa, the checklist of daily I'baadah is known as mutaba'ah. Its a way to help us Istiqamaah (steadfast) in doing our good deeds.

May Allaah give us the strength to remain istiqamaah. Aminn

"Therefore stand firm (in the straight Path) as thou art commanded,- thou and those who with thee turn (unto Allah.; and transgress not (from the Path): for He seeth well all that ye do." Hud,11:112

Wassalam.

The_truth

Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Jazakallahu khairan kathiran for the checklist of I'baadah. I remember back in madrasa, the checklist of daily I'baadah is known as mutaba'ah. Its a way to help us Istiqamaah (steadfast) in doing our good deeds.

May Allaah give us the strength to remain istiqamaah. Aminn

"Therefore stand firm (in the straight Path) as thou art commanded,- thou and those who with thee turn (unto Allah.; and transgress not (from the Path): for He seeth well all that ye do." Hud,11:112

Wassalam.

:salam2:

Allahumma Ameen

:wasalam:

arzafar

:salam2:
good work. Inshallah ill try my best to follow the program but it looks very difficult.

:jazaak: for sharing