PLEASE HELP....

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxyone1986

Hello fellow muslims... my names is Ashley i am a canadian convert to islam. i converted almost 3 years ago... i have my own youtube channel all about my journey... which i was quite suprised to find some of which is posted up on this site... Foxyone1986...
well i am looking to know the difference between sunni and shiite... i wish to choose which school i want to follow... but i am having a difficult time... i know the history behind it... but not the actually differences like marriage rights, inheritance, etc... i Wish to know a site where i can find the differences....
salam...

PLEASE HELP....
:SMILY252:

firdeus

Assalam alaikum sister,

First of all, wellcome to TTI, and hope you will enjoy the time with us. I find it like a little masjid , where I can meet brothers and sisters every day, and keep my eeman growing insha-allah.
As for your question, between sunni and shia, it is big theme to discus, and I believe our brothers and sisters will do better than me in this. One thing is clear sunni, follow the Quran and the teachings of Prophet Muhamed (s.a.w.s), in every aspect of life, while shia, follow the Quran (so I know), but they believe in Ali (r.a) as the chosen from Allah, and they worship him in everything, ignoring totally our Prophet, and this is big shirk, that closes that doors of jannah, because Allahu teala, forgives any sin but shirk. That would be my first alert for you for shia. And another thing thing is they don't follow the second pillar of islam , the salah properly.They pray sometimes three times a day, and merge two salahs without any valid reason, just because they think it is allowed for them, and this breaks a big foundation of believers, since salah is only and best proof of yuor belief. For longer I believe our borthers and sister will assist you more.

Hope this finds you in good state of eeman and health. I leave you in the care of Allah Allmighty.

Your sister in Islam :hijabi:

BrotherZak

Hello fellow muslims... my names is Ashley i am a canadian convert to islam. i converted almost 3 years ago... i have my own youtube channel all about my journey... which i was quite suprised to find some of which is posted up on this site... Foxyone1986...
well i am looking to know the difference between sunni and shiite... i wish to choose which school i want to follow... but i am having a difficult time... i know the history behind it... but not the actually differences like marriage rights, inheritance, etc... i Wish to know a site where i can find the differences....
salam...

PLEASE HELP....
:SMILY252:

I watched the youtube video wow, subhanallah, may god bless you for finding the truth. Living in canada, i was soo pleased to see find the truth of this deen...may everything including your questions be answered.

Dawoodi

slam walaikum w

salam w

welcome to islam Akhi and to TTI!

My dear brother in islam, same as u i used to be very confuse about this issues of grups and schols until i was told to learn the fundamentals of islam, the tawhid and the aqidah, wich are the basic of our belive.

learning this u will understand who is Allah, and his atributes, u will understand what we should belive and whats a innovation u will undertand our creed!

so u won´t need explonations of grups becose will be so clear for u who is folowing what is rigth and whats rong and u will see who has a clear understanding of islam.

u will find many brothers who pay litle atention of this base of ignorance of their own belive and will say to you: hey never mind as long they are muslims this is just political issues the important thing is just been good muslim!

but they forget the fact or dont understand the fact that the understanding of the unity of Allah Subhanah wata'allah (tawhid) makes the big diference betwin been a muslim or a KAfir inovator and been send to hel fire!

Just a litle example here:

there is only one way to understand Islam and one way to practice and thats the way Our beloved prophet asaw understood and told to his companions so we need to go back to the original surces to do it.

for instace, Sunnis we follow the Quran And Sunnah we belive that no one has the rigth to be worship besides Allah subhanah wta'allah.
so we don`t put any rivals to him nither we put his atributes to humans.

Shias they do shirk (asociating partners with Allah) by saying that the prophet was perfect ( when only Allah is perfect) they also call others beside Allah for interseton like Ali. they say YA ALI! (stafirulah) and declare him a saint and worship him, same with the imans.
so they contradict the teachings of our beloved prophet in many ways.

but all of this will be clear for u as soon u understand the fundamentals of our belive.

u can go here http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15

also i recomed u to read tawhid by Muhamad Abdul Wahab.

and Al Aqidah al wasitiyah by shaik al ISlam iBn Taymiyah.

u can find this books in any islamic library insha'allah.

also here on this link u will find the fundamentals of islam:

http://www.allaahuakbar.net/aqeedah/index.htm

salam walaikum w

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Asalamu Alaykum,

As brother Dawoodi quite rightly said, the most important thing is to understand Islam first. Tawheed and Aqeedah are the roots of Islam. Without there a person can not be Muslim. Tawheed (believing, worshipping Allah alone and not ascribing partners to him, knowing and believing in His names and Attributes) is what EVERY Messenger came to mankind to teach. It is the Message of Islam and the Message of the Quran.

So follow these links to learn more about that.

On the Importance of Tawhid

Importance Of Tawheed And The Evil Result Of Neglecting It

The Importance of Aqeedah It Comes First...If They But Knew

Who deserves to be Worshipped Alone?

An Introduction To Tawheed And Its Divisions

Muslim Belief and the Declaration Of Faith

The Excellence of Tawhid

You can find more articles here:

Fundamental Beliefs in Islam Tawheed and Aqeedah

Introductory Articles About Islam

As for Sunni and Shia (Raafidah), the differences are MAJOR. Do not listen to those people who might say there are small or insignificant differences. That is incorrect. We differ greatly in the most important things such as Tawheed. They believe in 12 infallible Imams. As Muslims we must know that only Allah is the most perfect. They also pray and ask help from their various Saints and "Imams", they have built various shrines and tombs dedicated to this. We as Muslims should only pray to Allah alone, our Mosques are dedicated to Allah alone.

Also, amongst their core beliefs is cursing the Companions of the Prophet :saw:, they call Aisha (RA), the Mother of the Believers very bad names. They also say many bad things and lies against Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman and Ali. Yes, Ali (RA) is free from all the lies they spread about him.

We the Muslims are the real ones who are close to the family of the Prophet :saw:

The Shiite reject the authentic hadith. They follow their own twisted ideas, so much so that they do things which the Prophet:saw: forbid. For example Mutah marriage (temporary marriage). They allow themselves to marry and divorce just for sex. They marry a girl and divorce her in the same day, or after a few days or months. Infact, I was told by someone on this forum who had lived there, that in Bahrain there are hotels specifically setup for Mutah, they have their own Shiite cleric who does the marriage service, then they take the girl to the room and then afterwards they do the divorce.

I have also been unfortunate enough to help advise one sister who was a New Muslim, her life had been totally destroyed by a man who had came to her as a "good" Muslim, but was infact a Shiite wanting to do Mutah. She was treated differently by the rest of his family, and she was divorced just a few weeks after.

Obviously there are people with varying characters etc, but the most important thing to take note is their rejection of Hadith, their Shirk (Associating of partners with Allah) and their disgusting habits.

The Shia Lie, It is called Taqiyyah. Some Shia lie about lying, saying Taqiyyah isnt from their Deen. But, it is clearly mentioned in their sermons, books and they do it daily. I am witness to that from my encounters with them.

There was video on youtube in Arabic.Basically the person is a Shiite Imam, he says that Ibrahim (Abraham) who was placed on the fire by his Mushrikeen father was only saved from the flames of the fire because he said "Ya Hussein" Oh Hussein. Astaghfirullah. This is clear shirk, and this is an example of the misguided beliefs that they have. I will try and add it if I can find it again.

Shiat and Sunni?

Sunnis and Shi'ites

Sunni vs Shia

Those are some earlier threads along same lines that answer this question more..... but, please take my advice and the advice of brother Dawoodi and learn about Tawheed and Aqeedah first, this will give greater understanding to what is correct and what is not correct. The articles and Books on this site are written by the greatest scholars of Islam from past and present and the knowledge is based upon the Quran and the authentic teachings of the Prophet:saw:.

wasalam

foxyone1986

Now fellow muslims... Shiite's do beleive in allah and do believe in the prophet... all the sites i have found are bias in short they accuse the shiite's of things that just aren't true... brothers and sisters i am looking not for the history nor whos right or wrong... but for the difference's... not in regards to Ali... but along the lines of marriage and inheritance... such as i know through my research that shiite's divide there inheritance half and half between sons and daughters... equally... those are the differences im looking for...
or how do i get into contact with a Shiite scholar...:SMILY286:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

I am sorry to inform you that you are MISINFORMED. Because the Shia do not believe in Allah properly. There is no use in believing in Allah, if you do Shirk, Associating Partners with him.

Give me evidence that ANYTHING on these pages is not true. These are facts we are dealing with, and there are plenty more. Some that you would be shocked to know about, but for the sake of decency I leave out!!

When they ask HELP from Ali, Hussein etc they are doing Shirk, Associating Partners to him.

By doing that they are also going against the Book of Allah.

Then you have the groups such as the Alevites, who believe Ali is GOD. And you have the Druze, who even believe in Reincarnation. ANd you have the Ismaili who believe it is ok to DRINK Alcohol and so forth.

You say that they believe in the Prophet, when they Also curse the Prophet's family. They say Aisha Mother of the believers is a "whore". How can any Muslim stand up for this or have any dignity in accepting such lies. Thats the sad state of our ummah.

And the Shia have the disgusting habits of Mutah.

In your attempt at trying to see things from a Normal unbiased stance you have fallen into the trap of overlooking their mistakes and believing in their Taqiyyah.

I edited your post, Do not ask for help in contacting Shite imams. We will help you in learning Islam from Muslims.

It seems you have not bothered to read the Links either, which is a big shame.

Assalamu Alaykum

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum, By the Way Tawheed and Aqeedah comes first. If you are going to decide anything, you must know these things. I dont see why you should completely overlook that and just concentrate on "marriage".

Shia practises are not in accordance to the Quran and Hadith. They do not believe in our Hadith books. They curse the companions of the Prophet:saw: such as Abu Hurayrah, Abu Bakr etc, so they do not believe in the Prophet:saw: words. Hence, they do not follow the Prophet Muhammad :saw:.

Also, I think you should read up on using the Muslim greeting.

Dawoodi

Now fellow muslims... Shiite's do beleive in allah and do believe in the prophet... all the sites i have found are bias in short they accuse the shiite's of things that just aren't true... brothers and sisters i am looking not for the history nor whos right or wrong... but for the difference's... not in regards to Ali... but along the lines of marriage and inheritance... such as i know through my research that shiite's divide there inheritance half and half between sons and daughters... equally... those are the differences im looking for...
or how do i get into contact with a Shiite scholar...:SMILY286:

salam walaikum w

my dear brother in islam, u say u find bias when we acuse shias of disbelive so i'll give u this link were u can find all the diferences and facts from their own surces, u will see what the shias scholars say and what are the real islam!

http://islamicweb.com/beliefs/cults/shia.htm

also here i add some pics and u tell me if this is from islam...

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

apart from this let me add this article of an Ayatolah Shia scholar who finded the truth and reverted to Sunnah!

Ayatullah Abu Alfathel Alburqai

ayatola reverted.jpg

His full name is: Abulfadhal the son of Al-Hasan the son of Hijjat Al-Islam Al-Sayyid Ahmed the son of Ridha Al-Deen the son of Al-Sayyid Yahya the son of Mirza Meeran the son of Yahya the son of Meer Muhsin the son of Meer Ridha Al-Deen the son of Al-Sayyid Muhamed the son of Meer Fakhr Al-Deen the son of Meer Hussain the son of Badshah the son of Meer Abu Al-Qasim the son of Meerah the son of Abu Al-Fadhal the son of Bindaar the son of Isa the son of Abi Jaffar Muhamed the son of Abu Al-Qasim the son of Ali the son of Ali Muhamed the son of Ahmed the son of Muhamed the lame the son of Al-Sayyid Ahmed the son of Mousa Al-Mubarqi’e the son of Al-Imam Muhamed Al-Taqi the son of Al-Imam Ali bin Mousa Al-Ridha the son of Al-Imam Mousa bin Jaffar Al-Khadhim the son of Al-Imam Jaffar bin Muhamed Al-Saddiq the son of Al-Imam Muhamed bin Ali Al-Baqir the son of Al-Imam Ali bin Al-Hussain Zaynul A’abideen the son of Al-Imam Al-Hussain bin Ali bin Abi Talib the son of Al-Imam Ali bin Abi Talib, may Allah be pleased at them all.

He was nicknamed Al-Burqu’ei in relation to his grandfather Al-Sayyid Mousa Al-Mubarqa’a.

His Quest for Knowledge:

Ayatullah Al-Uthma Abu Al-Fadhl Al-Barqa’ei sought knowledge from the following scholars:

- Al-Sheikh Abdul Kareem Al-Ha’eiri Al-Yazdi,

- Ayatullah Hujjat Koh Kamrah,

- Ayatullah Al-Sayyid Abul Hassan Al-Esfihani,

- Al-Haaj Al-Sheikh Muhamed Ali Al-Qummi,

- Mirza Muhamed Al-Samera’ei,

- Al-Haaj Al-Shiekh Abdul Nabi Al-A’araki,

- Al-Qassim Al-Kabeer Al-Qummi,

- Ayatullah Shah A’abadi, and many other scholars

The Phenomenon of Ayatullah Al-Barqa’ei:

In matter of fact, Al-Barqa’ei, may Allah have mercy on his soul, was part of a phenomenon that we need to understand and try to spread and adopt. This phenomenon that we are talking about is the guidance of some Shia scholars to Islam and their realization of the falsehood of their previous sect. Al-Barqa’ei mentioned in his book “The Destruction of the Idol” or “Kasr Al-Sanam” that he was influenced by Mustafa Tabteba’ei. Tabteba’ei had graduated from the Shia schools in Qumm, the holy Shia city, reached the degree of Ijtihad – the right to deduce fatwas from Sharia - , and then left Shiasim. Other prominent Shias who left Shiasim include but not limited to the following:

- Dr. Ali Muthfarian who was a surgeon and left Shiasim to become the prayer Imam for Ahl Al-Sunnah mosque in Shiraz,

- Mousa Al-Mosavi who resolved on correcting the path of Shiasim and in the process wrote many books including: Shiasim and Correction (Al-Shia wa Al-Tasheeh), O’ Shia of the World, Wake up (Ya Shiat Al-A’alam, Estayqathou), The Miserable Revolution (Al-Thawrah Al-Ba’eisah), and many other books.

- Ahmed Kasravi: a prominent Shia judge and writer, who left Shiasim to be later assassinated by extremist Shias, and wrote a book named Shiasim and Shia (Al-Tashayu’a wa Al-Shia), and

- Ahmed Al-Katib, a Shia who rejected the hypothesis of the birth of the Awaited One Muhamed bin Al-Hasan Al-Haskari aka Lord of All Ages and invalidated all of the historical Shia stories regarding this matter, story after story.

His Suffering, May Allah Have Mercy on His Soul:

After ordering him to fear Allah, to establish regular prayer, enjoin what is just, and forbid what is wrong, Luqman said to his son, “and bear with patient constancy whatever betide thee,” because every reformer who calls for reforms suffers from pain and is always surrounded by rumors.

At the time of the Shah, and through the instigation of Ayatullah Shari’timdari, the leader of Shias at that time, Al-Burqa’ei was imprisoned, tortured, and then exiled. Ayatullah Shari’timdari managed to gather six thousand signatures, and that resulted in expelling Al-Burqa’ei from the mosque that he was its leader. The mosque is located in Tehran. Since the Shah’s government was secular in nature, he showed indifference towards what Al-Barqa’ei was doing i.e. refuting the beliefs of Shiasim. However, the increased instigation and hatred from Shia scholars lead to cast some suffering on Al-Barqa’ei.

However, the true suffering and the greatest agony started after the Iranian Revolution. The Shia scholars tormented him, and encouraged the ignorant people to attack him. As a result, his house was attacked many times. And when the regime noticed that he is not refraining from telling the truth with great courage and that he is continuing in his activities, though in a small scale, then the regime instructed one of its followers to assassin him as they tried to do the same thing with Haydar Ali Qalamdaran, may Allah have mercy on his soul, who left Shiasim long time ago. The person who tried to assassin Haydar Ali was one of the scholars of Qumm who visited Haydar Ali in the beginning days of the revolution to kill him with a knife. However, Haydar Ali managed to flee away, and lived for many years afterwards.

However, the Shia regime was much annoyed by the works and books of Al-Barqa’ei, which he used to type on the typing machine and distribute it to people.

As we said earlier, the regime had sent one of its followers to assassin Al-Barqa’ei by gun at his house. And while Al-Barqa’ei was praying, some bullets had been fired on him, and a bullet managed to enter his left cheek to leave from the right cheek. Al-Barqa’ei, may Allah have mercy on his soul, at that time aged 80 years and was transported to the hospital for treatment. However, the doctors were ordered by the regime not to treat him. After that, a doctor advised Al-Barqa’ei to leave the hospital and seek treatment at his house.

And all of that did not break the iron will of Al-Barqa’ei, and he continued in his doings until the regime imprisoned him. Prison was no stranger to Al-Barqa’ei; however, this time it was the notorious prison Evin, which is considered to be the most infamous political prisons in Iran. He stayed a year in that prison, then he was exiled to Yazd, a very far away city from Tehran, his dwelling city.

However, after 5 days of his exile, he was again lead to prison to be exiled again to the same city later on. Then he passed away, and no one knows for sure whether he was murdered or not, may Allah have mercy on his soul.

Al-Barqa’ei passed away in the year 1993 and advised his friends and family not to be buried in a Shia cemetery or to write any poems on his grave, even though he wrote some wonderful poems for such an occasion before his guidance, but he preferred not to have them in the end.

His Works:

Al-Barqa’ei wrote many books, some of them as follows:

- An Index to the Beliefs of Shiekhism and its Contradiction to Islam (Fahras Aqa’eid Al-Sheikhiyah wa Mukhalafatha lil Islam)

- A Study in the Supplication of Al-Nadab (Dirasat Du’oa Al-Nadab)

- Supplication of Al-Nadab and its Contradictory Nature to Quran (Du’oa Al-Nadab wa Mukhalaft Ebaratuh lil Quran)

- The Many Superstitions in Visiting the Grave (Al-Khurafat Al-Katheerah fi Ziyarat Al-Quboor)

- The Prohibition of Temporary Marriage in Islam (Yahreem Al-Mut’ah in Al-Islam)

- The Destruction of the Idol – A Study in the Hadeeths of Al-Kafi (Kasr Al-Sanam)

- A Scientific Study in the Hadeeths of Al-Mahdi (Dirasah Eilmiyah li Ahadeeth Al-Mahdi)

- The Contradiction of ‘The Keys to Heavens’ to the Verses of the Quran (Mukhalafat Mafateeh Al-Jinan li Ayat Al-Quran)

And he also translated into Persian the book “Al-Muntaqa” by Al-Thahabi, which is a summary of “Minhaj Al-Sunnah Al-Nabawiya” by Ibn Taymiyah.

so if u really are looking for the truth you will open ur mind as u did giving the first step into Islam

salam walaikum w

Attachments

• shias1.jpg
    shias1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 130
  • shias 2.gif
    shias 2.gif
    104.4 KB · Views: 126
  • shias 3.jpg
    shias 3.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 322

foxyone1986

So i did find a site which was un-bias unfortunately all the Sunni based web sited were bias... none actually stated the difference... i did find a Shiite based web site which actually says the differences between each and support the differences... i suggest every Muslim read this site so they have a better understanding of Shiite... for i seem to know tis alot of ignorance towards Shiite Muslim... people need to educate themselves before making outrageous statements in regards to shiites and them not believing in allah and the prophet...
salam...
thank you for your help...http://www.al-islam.org/encyclopedia/

Dawoodi

salam w

salam w

i have see thi site before and it dosent expose the diferences in reality but only talks about superfitial misconceptions if u go to the site i just posted the link u will learn the real diferences from thir own surces a step by step comparison of the two ways.

here have a look.

The Creed of Shi'a from Their Own Sources
Allah
1.) He has the Quality of 'Badaa'.
2.) This means he forgets.
3.) He makes mistakes.
4.) He plans but this does not take effect.
5.) He does not know who to appoint as the next message conveyor, the next Imaam.
6.) "We (shias) do not worship such a god who gives authority to rascals like Yazid, Mu'awiyyah and Uthmaan."
7.) They say "Ali says.....I am the first and I am the last. I am the manifest and I am the hidden and I am the heir of earth."
8.) Shias say that the Imaams are the face of Allaah,
9.) The eyes of Allaah among his creation.
10.) The tongue of Allaah among his creation.

References :
(1.) Usul Kafi- Babul bad'aa - Al- Kafi Vol- 1 -P283 India Ed. ( 2.) Ibid (3.) Ibid .(4.) Ibid. (5.) Ibid. (6.) Kashful Asraar - 107 - Khomeni.. (7.) Rijaal Kashsi . 138. India Print. (8.) Usul- e-Kaafi -83. (9.) Ibid. 10.) Ibid.

New Kalimah (testimony of faith)
1.) Laa ilaaha illaahu Muhammadur Rasulullaah -Alli waliyullah, Khomeni Hujjatulillaah
2.) Laa Illaaha Muhammdur - Rasulullah, Ali waliyullah wazi Rasulullah was Khalifauhu bila Faslein"
3.) - Shia 'Islaam' based on 5 pillars - Salaat, Zakaat, Fasting, Hajj, Wilaayat.
4.) - Azaan is "Ash Hadu Anna - alian Waliullah Wasu Rasulullah was Khalifatu hu bila faslrin"

References:
(1.) Wahdat Islaami - June 84 P1- monthly Iranian Goverment. Periodical. (2.) Ali Waliullah - Abdul Kareem Mushtaq. (3.) Usul- Kafi. 4.) Listen in Arafaat.

Imaamology
1.) They believe in 12 Imaams after Rasulullaah .
2.) First being Ali (R.A).
3.) Last being the 12th Imaam
4.) Who is in a Cave 'Surra - Man- Raa'.
5.) Imaams they believe are Masoom- innocent.
6.) They can make Halaal- Haraam and Haraam - Halaal .
7.) They can change Deen- Sharia.
8.) They are born of their mothers thighs.
9.) They have the knowledge of the Unseen.
10.) They say Imaams are higher in status than the Ambiyaa including our Nabi.
11.) No concession regarding Wilaayah- (absolute necessary belief).
12.) If one does not accept Imaams then one is a Kaafir.

References:
(1.) Usul -e - Kafi. (2.) Usul -e - Kafi. (3.) Usul -e - Kafi. (4.) Usul -e - Kafi. (5.) Usul -e - Kafi Vol 1 P225 / Kafi - Kitaabul Hujjuah. (6.) Usul -e - Kafi Vol 1 P225. (7.) Ibid. (8.) Ibid /Haqqul Yaqeen P126.(9.) Usul -e - Kafi Vol 1 P225. (10.) Ibid / Al Hukumatul - Islaamiyaa - 52 Khomeni. Hayaatul Qutoob Vol 3, P10 /Ibid Vol 2. P787. Footnote. (11.) Usul -e- Kafi Vol 2. P278. (12.) Usul -e- Kafi Vol 1. P225.

The 12th Imaam
1.) When he comes he will bring the original Quraan.
2.) He is in hiding, in a cave.
3.) He is alive observing the world, in totallity.
4.) When he comes, he will be naked. Rasulullaah will swear Allegiance to him. (Allaah protect us).
5.) He will first dig the grave of Abu Bakr (R.A) and Umar (R.A),then hang them on a stake - for all sins of mankind.
6.) He will remove the body of Ayesha (R.A) and implement the same punished for Zina.
7.) He will then kill the Sunni Scholars.
8.) Punish the Muslim Ummuah.
9.) First kill Ahle - Sunnah, then Ulama, then Kuffar.

References:
(1.) Usul-e- Kafi. (2.) Islaamic Goverment P42/ Usul -e- Kafi P340. (3.) Hukumatal Islaamia -P52. (4.) Haqqul Yaqeen 2/227- 2/347. (5.) Haqqul Yaqeen P 361/2. (6.) Also Vol 2 P 611/ Haqqul Yaqeen - P 347/ Mullah Baqir Majlisi. (7.) Furoo Kafi - Kitaabul Raudah - P 527 also Tafseer Majmanul Bayan/ Hayaatul Qulub Vol2 P 611. (8.) Hayaatul Qulub Vol2 P 611.( 9.) Haqqul Yaqeen- Vol 2. P 527 ASlo Maj Manul Bayaan.

Qur'aan
1.) Not Completed.
2.) Has 17,000 Aayats.
3.) Our's has 6,666.
4.) Abu Bakr's opposed the text of the Quraan.
5.) Original Quraan with 12th Imaam Mahdi.
6.) Do not produce Haafiz.
7.) Do not perform Taraweeh.
8.) Quraan will be read/ learnt when 12th Imaam brings it.
9.) Ali (R.A) showd original Quraan to Sahabah(R.A) who rejected it.
10.) Passages mentioning virtures of Ali(R.A) has been purposefully deleted from the Quraan.
11.) There are 2,000 shiah traditions making many additions and subtractions in Quraan.
12.) The 'Murtaddeen'- renegrades have removed the name of Ali (R.A).

References:
(1.) Usul Kafi 1:228/ Faslul Kitaab fi Tahrif. Kitaabi Raabul Arbaa of Nuri Tibarsi approved by Khomeni in ' Al- Hukumaat -ul- Islamiyaa". (2.) Usul Kafi P671. (3.) Usul Kafi P671. (4.) Kashful Asraar P111.(5.) Usul Kafi 2-632. (6.) See Iran. (7.) See Iran. (8.) Usul Kafi - p622. (9.) Maqbool - 1067 - Usul Kafi Vol1 P228. (10.)Tafseer Ali Qummi-308 /Usul Kafi 1:416/Footnotes of Maqbool's translation 637/ Al- Ihtijaj- Tabarsi- 1-254/ Tafseer of Saafi- 1- 32/ Muqaddamah 6 , from Tafseer Saafi P32 Vol -1. (11.) Usul Kafi 1:228/ Faslul Kitaab fi Tahrif. Kitaabi Raabul Arbaa of Nuri Tabarsi.(12.) Surah Muhammad, Ayat 9, Para 26- Molvi Maqbool Dehli P1011.

Taqiyyah (essentially means to lie to hide the truth)
1.) The believe in Taqiyya.
2.) This means 'Holy Deception'.
3.) To believe in something but express/ say something else.
4.) They say 9-10th of Deen is Taqiyya.
5.) They say, he who has no Taqiyya has no deen.
6.) There is a great reward in Lying.
7.) They say the great Imams Practised 'Taqiyya'.
8.) They say Alli (R.A), Hassan (R.A), Hussain(R.A) practiced 'Taqiyya'.
9.) They say Hussein (R.A) practiced 'Taqiyya'.
10.) Perorm Jamaah salaat with Sunni's.
11.) Visit their sick .
12.) Perform their Janazah Salaat.

References:
(1.) Usul -e- Kafi. (2.) Ibid. (3.) Ibid. (4.) Ibid. (5.) Ibid. (6.) Ibid. (7.) Islaamic Goverment P35/ 133 .(8.) Ibid. (9.) Ibid. (10.) Usul -e- Kafi. (11.) Ibid.(12.) Ibid.

Sahaabah (companions)
1.) They say all Sahabah (R.A) companions except 3 left Islaam after demise of Nabi .
2.) They say Abu Bakr(R.A) Umar(R.A) and Uthmaan (R.A) robbed Ali(R.A) of his position of being Khalif.
3.) They say Umar(R.A) was a 'Original Kaafir' and 'Zindiq'-renegrade.
4.) "Abu Huraira (R.A) was one of the fuquaha, but god knows what judement he falsified for Muaw'iyya and others like him, and what damage He inflicted upon Islaam."
5.) They say Abu Huraira (R.A) used to fabricate Ahadith.
6.) They say Muawiyya (R.A) poisoined Hassan(R.A).
7.) They say Muawiya (R.A) was a tyrant opressive ruler.
8.) They say Qazi Shurray (R.A) used to issue judicial pronouncement in favour of the ruling party. He was a sinful wretch occupying position of Judge.
9.) One should dissociate with the 4 idols: Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthmaan, Muawiyya and 4 women Ayesha, Hafsa, Harid, Umm-al-Hakam.
10.)One should curse the above after each prayer.
11.) Pharoah and Hamaan refer here to Abu Bakr and Umar.

References:
(1.) Anwaar - No'maan Niyyah - P245. Vol 2. Nimatullah Jafaari./ Furu Kafi, Kitaabul Raudah :15 - Mullah Muhammad bin Yaqoob Kulaini Vol 3 P115/ Usul -e-Kafi Vol 2, P 246 Rijaal Kashsi P504. (2.) Al- Ihtijaaj - Tibrasi 83, 84./Haqqul Yaqeen, P 157. (3.) Haqqul Yaqeen , 551/Kashful Asraar P119. (4.) P 143 - Islam goverment. (5.) Islaamic Goverment (6.) Al-Anwaar un Nomaniyyah - Vol 2. P88-87 Jazaari.(7.) Ibid. (8.) P81, Isl/ gov. (9.) Haqqul Yaqeen- Vol. 2 P519/ Furru Kaafi P342 Vol 3/ Jilaa - ul- Uyoom -P45 - 46/ Hayaatul Quluub P 375. (10.) Ainul Hayaa P559. (11.) Haqqul Yaqeen P342.

Sahaabah
12.) Faathima should complain about Ali's big stomach, no wealth and bad features.
13.) Abu Bakr and Umar are Kaafirs
14.) Abu Bakr is calf on Bani Israel.
15.) Ali is a mosquito and a fly.
16.) What did the Zuleikha of Makkah, Bibi Ayesha have, that the 50 year old Nabi got moved to her.
17.) Nabi accepted (in marriage) an uncouth person such as Hafsa. Not withsatanding the fact that she was a widow and facially deformed.
18.) Imaan refers to Ameerul- Mu'mineen- Alli Kufr refers to Abu Bakr fisq(weakness) refers To Umar isyaan(disobedient) Uthmaan in Surah Hujuraat.
19.) Umar is an illegeitimate child.
20.) Abu Bakr and Umar are worse than Shaithaan and they are dwellers of Jahannam.
21.) "When I entre Makkah and Madinah as the conqueror, my first duty will be to go to the grave of Huzoor and exhume the bodies of the two idols."
22.)"We shia's know the three Sahabah's(Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthmaan) as being void of Imaan"

References:
(12.) Mullah Baqir - Jilal Uyoon- 58 Chapter on Faathima.(13.) Haqqul Yaqeen - P552. (14.) Haqqul Yaqeen - Tafseer Qummi P160. (15.) Tafseer Qummi P29. (16.) Haqeeat Fiqh Hanafi P64 /Ghulaam Hussain Naqui.(17.) Ibid P124.(18.) Usul-e- Kafi P229. Vol 2.(19.) Tazkiratul Aimma - P103-4.(20.) Haqqul Yaqeen - P509 - 510.(21.) Kitaab be Noujawanaan - P8.( 22.) Tajalliyaar-e-Sadaqaat - P201- Muhammed Hussain Dhelvi.

Mut'a (temporary marriage, legalised prostitution)
1.) "It is disliked but permissable to have Mutah with a prostitute, especially( it will be more enjoyable) if she is famous for her prostitution."
2.)One time 'Muta' reward is Jannat.
3.)When the couple sit in Solitude, angels protect them.
4.)Their Speech is Tasbeeh .
5.)When they touch hands, sins fall from their fingers.
6.)When they Kiss, reward of Hajj and Umrah for both.
7.)On bathing - every drop from each hair brings reward of 10 Thawabs, 10 sins drop, stages raised by 10 fold.
8.)From every drop of water, angels created to make Tasbeeh till Qiyaamat.
9.)'Muta' with believing women is like 70 times journey to Ka'aba.
10.) Contractors of 'Muta' will cross the 'Pul Siraat' like a flash of lightning.
11.) After making muta Once - The stage of Hussain is reached. After making muta twice - The stage of Hasan is reached. After making muta thrice- The stage of Ali is reached. After making Muta Fourth- The satge of Rasulullaah is reached

References:
(1.) Tahrirul Wasillah Vol-2 P292. (2.) Ujul - e- Hasana P15. (4.) bid.( 5.) Ibid.( 6.) Ibid. (7.) Ibid. (8.) Ibid. (9.) Ujul - e- Hasana P16.(10.) Ujul - e- Hasana P17. (11.) Tafseer Mianjajus Sadiqeen 1:356.

General
1.) They have their own Quraan.
2.) They have their own Ahadith Books(Usul-e-Kafi) etc.
3.) They do not believe in our Ahadith Kitaabs- Bukhari etc.
4.) They have their own Fiqh, Fiqh - Jafari.
5.) They have their own concept about Allaah.
6.) They believe that Imaams get 'Wahy' Divine Revelation.
7.) Their Aqaaid, Salaat, Azaan, Hajj, Fiqh is different.
8.) The concept of Ambiyaa (A.S) is different (they failed).
9.) Their concept of Sahaabah (R.A) is different.
10.) They Practice 'Muta'(Temporary Marriages) .
11.) Terms of Sehri and Iftaar are different.
12.) Ghusl for the dead is different.

References:
(1.) Usul-e-Kafi .( 6.) Usul -e-Kafi .(7.) Usul-e-Kafi Vol2 P278/ Tafseer - al- Waeelah Vol 1 P280.(8.) Ijtihaad - wa- yak- jihati- Khomeni -15/ Islaamic Goverment P37/ Tehtan Times 29 June 1980/ Knomeni Imaam Mahdi Celebration. (11.) Tafseer - al- Waeelah Vol.(12.) Ibid.

General
13.) 4 Imaams are dogs.
14.) Ummah like Swine's.
15.) Ayesha and Hafsa are both Hypocrites
16.) Ayesha and Hafsa - Poisoned Nabi before his death.
17.) May Allaah curse them (Ayesha/Hafsa) and their fathers (Abu Bakr and Umar).
18.) Their religion of the state of Iran is Islaam and Jafaari, Ithna Ashaari. This basis is forever, and it is not open to any amendment nor abrogation.
19.) Everybody, exept us Shites are illegitimate.
20.) Nasabi group are those who preferred Abu Bakr and Umar over Ali.
21.) It is true that Allaah has not created anything more despicable than dogs.
22.) But the Nasibi is even more despicable than dogs in the eyes of Allaah.
23.) People of Makkah openly refute existence of Allaah.
24.) People of Madinah 70 times more unclean and polluted than people of Makkah.

References:
(13.) Tazkiratul Aimma P102- Baqir majlasi.(14.) Usul-e-Kafi Vol2 P337.(15.) Hayatul Qutub - 2:745- M.B.Majlis.(16.) Maqbool Dehlavi - Imaam Baqir- Surah Ali Imraan : 134.(17.) Ibid.(18.) Constitution . (19.) Furoo - Kafi in Kitaabul Raudah - 135/245.(20.) Haqqul Yaqeen 521.(21.) Ibid 2/516. (22.) Ibid 2/516/ Ilaalus Sharaa P299 - Shaykh Saduuq. Usul-e-Kafi P410 Vol ...( 23.) Ibid.

General Ummah
1.) Most dirty and polluted left over water is that of a sunni.
2.) Not permissable to marry sunni because they are Kaafir.
3.) Cannot eat animal slaughtered by sunni.
4.) Sunnis created from soul of Jahannam.
5.) Shia's created from soul of Jannat.

References:
(1.) "Manlaa Yahuruldul Faqiah" - Vol 1. P8.( 2.) Tahdhidul Akaam/ Ibid Vol 3 P258. (3.) Ibid.( 4.) Usul - e- Kafi. (5.) Ibid.

Fiqh Examples
1.) Folding right hand on left hend in Salaat breaks Salaat.
2.) Sex in one's wifes anus permissible.
3.) The 9th act which breaks Salaat is saying of 'Amen' intentionally after Sura Faatiha. But this, too, is Permissible under Taqaiyyah.
4.) No cover over the head in Ihraam .

References:
(1.) Tafseer - al- Waseelah. (2.) Tafseer - al- Waseelah- Vol.1 P280. (3.) Ibid. (4.) See - Hajj time.

Our Action
Fataawa of Rasulullah
There is a specific Hadith about Rafida: "A sect is going to emerge who will be known by a bad connotation. They will be called Rafida. They will come neither on Friday nor in the congregational prayers. They will vilify the first generation (of Ummah). You should neither keep their company nor dine with them, nor have matrimonial relationship with them. If they fall ill do not go to greet them and if they die do not participate in their funeral prayers."

THUS :

1.) Shia's because of their (peculiar) beliefs are outside the pale of Islaam and as such Kafir's. Hence Islaamic bonds like :
2.) Marriage with them ;
3.) Using their Zabiah (Slaughter) ;
4.) Saying the funeral prayer of their dead ones ;
5.) Allowing them to participate in the funeral prayer of Sunni Muslims;
6.) Making them shares in Qurbani i.e. sacrificial animals on Eid-ul-Adha ;
7.) Making them witness in the nikah of sunni Muslims ;
8.) Accepting their monetary contributions for the building of Massjid ------- all these things are not permissable (in Shariah) and should be given up forthwith.

Anyone who does not do so is outside the pale of Islaam and is similarly a Kaafir like the Shia's.

Mufti Afzal Hoosen Elias

Dawoodi

here some diferences what do u say about this?

The Glorious Qur'an

Sunnis
There is unanimous agreement among them regarding its authenticity, and its text being safeguarded from any additions or deletions. The Qur'an is to be understood in consonance with the rules and bases of the Arabic language. They believe in every single letter of it, it being the word of Allah the Exalted. The Qur'an is neither temporal nor newly created, but is eternal. Falsehood does not approach it from before it or behind it. It is the primary source of all the Muslims' tenets of faith, their rites and rules of conduct.

Shi'ites
To some of them, the Qur'an's authenticity is doubtful, and if it appears to contradict any of their sectarian beliefs or doctrines, then they give the Qur'anic text strange, far-fetched interpretations that agree with their sectarian views. For that reason they are called Al-Mutawwilah (those who give their own interpretations to the revealed texts). They love to draw attention to the discord that occurred at the time when the Qur'an was first compiled. The views and opinions of their Imams are the primary source of their jurisprudence.

Hadeeths (The Prophetic Traditions)

Sunnis
For the Sunnis, it is the second source of revealed law, complementary to the Noble Quran It is not permissible to contradict or reject the rulings and directives contained in those Hadeeths (ahaadeeth) which are reliably attributed to the Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him). The methodology applied in determining the authenticity of these traditions utilizes a set of stringent rules agreed upon by the scholars who specialize in this field, and involves detailed analysis of the chain of transmitters of any given tradition. No distinction is made between male and female narrators; judgment is made solely on the basis of individual trustworthiness and technical ability in relating traditions, and every narrator's history is recorded. No tradition is accepted from a known liar, or from one whose morals or scholarly ability were not corroborated, or from anyone, merely on the basis of his family connection or lineage. The compilation of the Prophetic Traditions is taken to be a sacred Trust, the fulfillment of which overrides all other considerations.

Shi'ites

The Shi'ites reject all Prophetic Traditions which were not related by members of Ahlul-Bait, or their descendants. The only exception to this rule is their acceptance of a few Hadeeths (ahaadeeth) narrated by those who sided with 'Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) in his political wars. They do not attend to the authenticity and soundness of the chain of narrators, nor do they approach the study of the Prophetic Traditions with a scientific, critical attitude. Their narrations often appear in a form like that of the following example: "It has been reported regarding Muhammad bin Isma'eel by way of some of our friends through a man who transmitted it from him ['Ali] that he said..." Their books are filled with hundreds of thousands of traditions whose authenticity cannot be confirmed. They have built their religion specifically upon these spurious texts while outright rejecting over three quarters of the authentic Prophetic Traditions. This is one of the main differences between the Shi'ites and the Sunnis.

The Companions Of The Prophet

Sunnis
It is unanimously agreed that the noble Companions deserve our utmost respect, and are absolutely trustworthy. As for the discord which occurred among them, it is to be considered as the consequence of the sincere exercise of personal conviction and opinion. The discord was resolved and is a thing of the past. It is not permissible for us to hold, on the basis of past differences among the Companions, grudges and ill will which continue for generations. The Companions are those whom Allah has described in the best of terms; He has praised them upon many occasions. It is not lawful for anyone to make any accusation against them or cast suspicion upon them, and there is no benefit to be derived therefrom.

Shi'ites They charge that all save a few of the Companions had turned apostate after the death of the Prophet (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). On the other hand, they grant the Companion 'Ali bin Abi Taalib a very special status; some of them consider him vicegerent, and some view him as a prophet, while others take him for a god! Shi'ites pass judgment on Muslims in accordance with their position with regards to 'Ali. Whoever was elected caliph before 'Ali is held by them to be a tyrant, an apostate or a sinner. The same judgment is passed on every Muslim ruler who did not step down for any of the descendants of 'Ali and his wife Fatimah (may Allah be pleased with them). The Shi'ites have thus created an atmosphere of animosity throughout the history of Islam, and the question of partisanship of Ahlul-Bait developed into a school of thought which preached and perpetuated such detrimental teachings down through the generations.

Belief In The Oneness Of Allah

Sunnis

Sunnis believe that Allah is the One, the Only, God, the Almighty Subduer. He has no partners or rivals, and He has no equal. There is no intermediary between Him and His worshippers. They believe in His attributes as they were revealed In the Qur'anic verses, and they do not obscure their obvious meanins with far-fetched Interpretations. They do not strike any comparison between the divine attributes and other things, for as Allah says in His Book "There is nothing like unto Him." They believe that Allah sent the Prophets and commissioned them with conveying to mankind His Message and Guidance. They conveyed Allah's Message and did not conceal any part of it They believe that knowledge Of the unseen belongs to Allah alone. Intercession is confined to the Hereafter, and none may intercede except by Allah's permission. All supplication, vows, offerings of sacrifices and requests for needs are to be directed to God alone; they are not to be directed to any other besides Him. Allah alone controls good and evil. There is no one, living or dead in His authority or in His administration of affairs. All beings depend on Him, and need His favor and mercy. The knowledge of Allah is attained through knowledge of divinely revealed law, and this has precedence over the exercise of reason, which might never guide one to the truth, although it may provide reassurance to the believer, and help him to achieve tranquillity.

Shi'ites The Shi'ites also believe in Allah the Exalted and His Oneness, except that they adulterate this belief with polytheistic rituals and observances. They implore and make supplication to Allah's slaves and worshippers rather than to Him alone, saying "O Ali! and "O Husain!" and "O Zainab!" Similarly they make vows and sacrifice beasts in the name of others besides Allah. They request the dead to fulfil their needs as is shown by their prayers and poems. They consider their Imams to be infallible, to have knowledge of the unseen, and to partake In the administration of the universe. It is the Shi'ites who Invented Sufism (mysticism) to consecrate their deviated tenets and thus give them the air of legitimacy They claimed that there is special power and authority invested in the "awliyaa"' (mystic saints), "aqtaab" (those considered to be the spiritual axes of the universe, which turns due to their exalted status), and Ahlul-Bait Shi'ite scholars and clergy impressed upon their followers the concept of a hereditary privileged class, as a matter of religion, although this has no foundation in Islam at all. Knowledge of Allah, is attained, according to them, through the exercise of reason, not by knowledge of divinely revealed law. That which came to us by way of revelation in the Qur'an merely represents an affirmation of reason's judgment; it is not considered to be a source which is independent of, and beyond the limits of reason.

Seeing Allah

Sunnis
Sunnis believe that believers will be blessed with the sight of Allah in the Hereafter, as is mentioned in the Qur'an: "On that Day faces [of the believers] will be resplendent, looking towards their Lord."

Shi'itesThe Shi'ites believe that to see Allah is not possible in this world nor in the Hereafter.

The Unseen

Sunnis
Allah the Exalted has reserved knowledge of the unseen for Himself; however, He has revealed to His Prophets some of the affairs and conditions of the unseen, for particular reasons. The Qur'an says: "And they do not encompass anything of God's knowledge except what He will to reveal thereof"

Shi'ites
They claim that knowledge of the unseen belongs solely to their Imams, and it is not for the Prophet to inform us about the unseen. Some Shi'ites have gone so far as to claim godhead for those Imams.

Aalur-Rasool (The Family Of The Messenger)
(May Allah Be Pleased With Them All)

Sunnis

Aalur-Rasool, according to the Sunnis, has various meanings. The best single definition of this term is "the followers of the Prophet Muhammad in the faith of Islam." It is also defined as "the pious and God-fearing people of the Prophet's ummah (nation of believers)." It is also said that the term refers to the believing relatives of Muhammad, from the tribes of Haashim and 'Abdul-Muttalib.

Shi'ites

According to the Shi'ites the term Aalur-Rasool refers only to 'Ali bin Abi Taalib, to some of his sons, and to the descendants 'of those sons.

The Meaning Of Shari'ah (Islamic Law) And Haqeeqah (The Truth)

Sunnis

In the Sunnis' view, the shariah (the divinely revealed law) is itself the haqeeqah (the essential knowledge, the reality). They hold that Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah, did not conceal from his nation of believers any part of that knowledge, contained in the revealed law. There was no good thing that he did not guide us to, and no evil thing that he did not warn us about. Allah has said 'On this day I have completed your religion. Therefore, ' the sources of the Islamic faith are Allah's Book and the sunnah (practice) of the Prophet, and there is no need to add anything to that. The relationship of the believer with Allah, and the path to the achievement of 800d works and worship, are clear and direct. The only one to know the actual condition of the believers is Allah, so (i.e do not pass judgment on the praiseworthiness or purity of anyone, lest we overstep our bounds). The views and opinions of anyone may be accepted or rejected, except or those of the infallible Prophet of Allah, upon whom be Allah's blessings and peace.

Shi'ites

The Shi'ites see the shari'ah as being merely the various rulings and directives set forth by the Prophet; they concern the common and superficial folk only. As for the haqeeqah, no one knows it except the Imams of AhlulBait These Imams acquire the sciences of haqeeqah through inheritance, one generation after another. It remains a secret possession among them. Furthermore, the Shi'ites consider their Imams infallible; their every work and practice is deemed incumbent upon their followers. They believe that one may communicate with God only through intermediaries, and it is for this reason that their religious leaders have such an inflated opinion of themselves, as evidenced by the exaggerated titles they take for themselves, e.g. Baabullah (the door to Allah), Waliyullah (the friend of Allah), Hujjatullah (Allah's proof), Ayatullah (the sign of Allah), Al-Ma'soom (the infallible one), etc.

Islamic Jurisprudence

Sunnis
Ahlus-sunnah adhere strictly to the legal rulings and directives of the Noble Qur'an, as clarified by the sayings and practices of the Messenger We also depend upon the sayings of the Companions and the generation of trustworthy scholars who followed them. They were the nearest to the Prophet's era and the most sincere in supporting his mission, throughout the tests and trials which had to be endured in the course of establishing Islam. Since this religion has been completed, no one has the right to formulate new legislation or directives; however, in order to properly understand the details of the revealed law, and to apply it according to new situations and circumstances while keeping in mind the general welfare of the people, one must refer to the qualified Muslim scholars who must work solely within the bounds established by Allah's Book and the sunnah of the Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him).

Shi'ites

They depend only on the exclusive sources which they claim for their Imams: upon their farfetched interpretations of the Quran; and upon their contrary attitude which puts them at odds with the majority of the Muslim peoples. The Shi'ites consider their Imams to be infallible, and to have the right to create new rulings and directives .in contradiction to the revealed law. For example, they have altered:
(a) The call to prayer and the prescribed times and postures of prayers.
(b) The rites of Hajj (pilgrimage) and visitation to the sacred places.
(c) The specified times for beginning and breaking the fast.
(d) The rulings with regards to zakaah (alms-tax) and its distribution.
(e) The inheritance laws. The Shi'ites are very particular to take positions in opposition to Ahlus-Sunnah, thus widening the gap between Sunnis and Shi'ites.

Al-Walaa' (Obedience And Devotion)

Sunnis

Al-walaa ' means "total adherence, obedience and devotion." The Sunnis believe that it is due only to the Messenger of Allah, for Allah says in His Book "Whosoever obeys the Messenger, he has verily obeyed Allah.'' No other person deserves our strict adherence or our obedience and devotion. Our responsibilities to others are defined by known legal principles, and there is no obedience due to any human being if that entails disobedience to the Creator.

Shi'ites

They view al-walaa' as being one of the pillars of iman. They define it as the firm belief in the Twelve Imams including the "hidden" Imam). They consider one who does not have strict devotion to Aalul-Bait as one who has no faith. They will not pray behind such a person, nor will they give him zakaah although he be deserving of it. Such a person would be treated as a kaafr by them.

Taqiyyah (Calculated Deception)

Sunnis

It is defined as presenting an outer appearance that belies what one conceals inside, to protect oneself from harm. It is considered impermissible for a Muslim to deceive other Muslims, because of the Prophet's saying: Whoever deceives is not of us." Resorting to taqiyyah is permitted only in one situation: during war against the disbelievers who are the enemies of Islam. That is part of the etiquette of war. It is incumbent on the Muslim to be truthful and courageous in upholding the truth, and to be neither ostentatious, nor deceiving, nor treacherous. He should give sincere counsel, enjoin what is good and forbid what is evil.

Shi'ites

In spite of the differences among the various Shi'ite sects, they all agree that taqiyyah is a prescribed duty and a pillar of their faith. Their schools of thought could not stand without it. They learn its principles and methods and they practice it, especially if they are in dire circumstances. They exaggeratedly praise and flatter those whom they consider disbelievers, whom they consider deserving of slaughter and destruction. The verdict of kufr is passed on anyone who is not of their sectarian school, and for them "the end justifies the means." Their ethics allow every manner of lying, cunning and deception

Governing The Islamic State

Sunnis

The state is ruled by a Caliph (Khalifa) elected to his position of leadership from among the Muslim people. To be leader, a man must be sane, rightly guided and knowledgeable. He should be known for his piety and trustworthiness, and he should be capable of bearing such a responsibility. The caliph is nominated to his position Of leadership by those Muslims endowed with knowledge and experience. If he does not hold firm to his duty, and deviates from the directives of the Qur'an, then they may remove him from his position and strip him of all authority. Otherwise, he deserves the obedience and cooperation of every Muslim. The role of caliphate is, to the Sunnis, a great burden and responsibility, not a mere honor or opportunity for exploitations.

Shi'ites

Generally speaking, the right to govern according to Shi'ites, is hereditary, and restricted to 'Ali, and his descendants by Fatimah (the daughter of the Prophet). There is, however, some slight difference among them on the point of the hereditary right as to whom it belongs to. Due to this view of theirs, the Shi'ites are never loyal to any ruler unless he is one of the descendants of 'Ali bin Abi Taalib. When the practice of hereditary leadership vested in the descendants of 'Ali and Fatimah could no longer be maintained, because the line had come to an end, the Shi'ites invented the doctrine of Ar-Raj'ah, according to which the last Imam was not dead, but "hidden". He is expected to arise and return at the end of time, when he will slaughter all of his political opponents, and those of his ancestors, and will restore to the Shi'ites their rights which were "plundered" by the other sects over the centuries.

Editors note: With reference to the use of the terms "Sunni and Shi'ite" Muslims prefer to simply be called "Muslim". One is either Muslim or not. There is no such thing as a Shi'ite Muslim. The Term Sunni is used here to denote those who Practice Islam according to Authentic Traditional Islamic sources, not to indicate that Shi'ite and Sunni's are both Muslims. Shi'ism is a separate religion and should be regarded as such.

:SMILY209:
:astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag: :astag:

Noor to shine

Dear sister :salam2:
There is only one Islam that was taught by our prophet Mohammad salla Allah alaihi wa salam and his companians including Ali radia Allah anhu ....but the satan is very active through history to divide muslems and deviate hearts from their one creator (Allah) and make them follow other ways different from that of the prophet salla Allah alaihi wa salam who was choosed by Allah to tell his message .....you have many sects who claims to be muslems which invented different ways than that of our prophet ....so what would you choose to follow the prophet or the ways of other men who whatever they say they were not taught by Allah swt.......The conflicts that were between the muslems at the early history encourged some wicked people to invent new ways and deviate others from the true way of the prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam ......Shia go and pray to dead people near graves who however good are they can never respond to their prayers only Allah swt can .

NaXuS

The peoples who r awarded with guidance because of their clean heart understand the real meaning of Quran n Sunna.

They will never be blind like others to reality.There honest intention lead them on the ways of righteous.

They didnt need the label of Sunni or Shia but the honor of Islam is enough for them just like Umar Ra once said.They didnt need the acceptence of society they in their ownselves r kings n queens with wisdom in their action n words.

n where does all of this start

it begins with cleaning one,s own heart n Allah will give them sight to see the truth of life which is far more better then to be stuck in the realm of one,s race nationality or color .

Noor to shine

The peoples who r awarded with guidance because of their clean heart understand the real meaning of Quran n Sunna.

They will never be blind like others to reality.There honest intention lead them on the ways of righteous.

They didnt need the label of Sunni or Shia but the honor of Islam is enough for them just like Umar Ra once said.They didnt need the acceptence of society they in their ownselves r kings n queens with wisdom in their action n words.

n where does all of this start

it begins with cleaning one,s own heart n Allah will give them sight to see the truth of life which is far more better then to be stuck in the realm of one,s race nationality or color .

I agree but for sure this clean heart will reject any deviation from the way of the prophet:saw2: who purified hearts by Tawheed and stick to it and never accept to make partners to the one who created all otherwise their claim of clean heart is false :. I mean that heart will be spoiled the moment we turn from the creator to his creation in worship and trust....the moment man call man (ya Ali) instead of YA Allah.

Praise2Allah

Brother BEWARE when talking to Shias. Shias have something called TUQYA which basically means to lie and decieve people about shiasm so that they would become shias. It is very crazy really. Shias make up less then 10% of Muslims (wikepedia) and beliefs contradict the Quran. They say that Ali may Allah be pleased with him was chosen by Allah to rule. The Quran doesnt say that. The QUran says that "wa amrohom shoora bainahom" (I dont know the chapter or verse number maybe someone can help) but it means that they chose by shoora or democratically chose the leader. Shia say that Aisha the prophets wife commited adultry and betrayed him and the QUran says that the rightouse are for the rightouse, wasnt the prophet rightouse? Yes he ws so she also had to be. The shia hadiths have absolutely no sanad. Sunni hadiths tell u the sanad or the authenticity of each hadith how sure we are of it. SHias dont. So today u corner him with a hadith he says its wrong. tomorow he says its right and so on. They also believe that the sahaba were kafirs all the time but were decieving the prophet. common sence, if they were, they wouldnt have risked there lifes for him. Shias are very dangerous. they have hundreds of hadiths which say that the quran has been tampered with. This goes against the Quran itself where Allah said that He would protect it (the Quran)!

for more info which they dont want u to know:
http://allaahuakbar.net/shiites/KAFI.HTM

Basically the Shia follow only the prophets family where sunnis follow the prophets companons and family.

Praise2Allah

In short, simply, bewaaaaaaaaaare. You can never know if theyre telling you the truth! They lie and say its ok and call it tuqya. Beware of them, beware of them, beware of them. Half of there beliefs contradict the Quran.

Praise2Allah

As for the inheritance, yes the man gets more then the women but thats only cause he is obligated in Islam to care for her by paying for her expenses. He has to pay for her but she doesnt have to pay for him, so in order to balance it out, he gets more, but in the end the more goes to her.

Praise2Allah

Search for Zakir Naik on utube, hes a famous muslim debater and scholar who has issued a challenge to the pope himself, in one of his many videos he explains the inheritance. unfortanetly there are many videos of him and i dont know which one he speaks of it.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

I agree for a new Muslim, it would be much better to learn the basics of Islam before going to a very controversial issue as this would confuse your heart and mind and may Allaah swt forbid, it might weaken your faith. But since you were looking for the Difference between the She'ites and Muslims who follow the Sunnah, click here Below are links to other issues that might clear your doubts and confusions.

Temporary Marriage & Its Illegtimacy in Islam

Who Killed Al-Hussain?

Al Kafi - The Bukhari of Shi'ism

Fataawaa of Muslim Scholars on Khomeini

The Creed Of Shia

Refutation: Jamaat Tableegh and the Deobandis

You can't say those articles are bias as it is supported by authentic evidence.

Jazakallaahu Khayr

Status
Not open for further replies.