Eid Mubarak!!!!!!!! teeeeheeee

rightpath_357

Salam brother's and sisters!
I just wanted to say Eid Mubarak to all of you. Since it IS right around the corner. Lol- I'm not sure if I'm supposed to say Eid Mubarak for Eid-ul-Adha, but it means happy eid, right???? I'm not going to do anything special on the actual Eid day- since my mom was so sure it was going to be on Saturday, se took the Friday shift. Lol- but a day off from school makes me happy. Feel free to rub it in that you've got something special to do on Eid- I don't mind.:lol:

May Allah(SW) bless you all!!!!!!
Salam- from your best ever- and to be- FOREVER sis !:lol:
Happy Eid!
Eid Mubarak!
If I could say it in every other language, i would-:lol:
Salam!:D
:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259:
:hijabi:
:tti_sister:

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Happy Eid, sister.

E_ul_a_13.jpg

Wa'salaam

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
^^^

Salam! That pic is hilarious...

Anyway u took this idea right
outt my head right path!! Eid mubarak to all and have a good night!

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Asslam'u Alykum,

Just google with different key words, sister. Or use www.iamhalal.com search engine when it's fully ready, Insha'Allah.

Here is one combination's results:
http://images.google.co.uk/images?h...ak+ecards&btnG=Search+images&aq=f&oq=&start=0

Oh ok jazakum ullahi khair. Once I googled eid cards and I printed one out and it turned out to have a weird message about Allah swt astaghfirallah I didn't know at the time so that's why I asked IMHALAL. Sounds good

Salam!

Abdol

Happy happy happy Eid mubarak

I just want to say happy Eid mubarak to all muslim brothers and sisters all over the world! May Almigthy Allah let us witness more of it in many years to come with good health and peace. Barka de salah!!!

Tahir zaman

Eid Mubarak

Salam and Eid Mubarak to all of brothers :shymuslima1: and sisters :girl3: who refore me and after me and who read this page.

May Allah give all salamti and happiness:tti_sister::tti_sister:

Allah Hafiz

Hana Askar

We ALL love you Sister :D

eid2.gif

Eid Sa3eeeeeeeeeed/Happy/Mubarak everyone :wink:- May this day be filled with bless, mercy and joyyyy :)