Why people quitting on their family

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:

I see alot of members leaving the Forum for personal or other reasons, I just want to ask How does someone quit on their own family?

Isn't this forum a blessing enough for us we say aslam o aliakum wa rahmatuAllahi wa barakatuhu and we get 30 reward for each person reads it, and if 100 people read ur salam u get 3000 reward for just writing a couple of words.

It has been narrated by Saalim that the Holy Prophet said, "He who says Assalaamu Alaikum (Peace be upon you) ten rewards are written down for him, and he who says Assalaamu Alaikum wa rahmatullah (Peace be upon you and Allah’s mercy) for him twenty rewards are written down and he who says Assalaamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh (Peace be upon you and Allah’s mercy and blessing) thirty rewards are written down (for him)."

You talk to your muslim brothers and sisters here u give them :salam2: , :wasalam: many times , U say Alhumdulilah, SubhanAllah, Mashallah, praising Allah (swt) the rabil Alamin, just by reading those words u get rewards and other get rewards,
Isn't this a blessing ENOUGH?

Doesn't it feel good that there are muslims in the world who you have never met but they love you with their heart, they make dua for you they will listen yu they will try to help you to the best of their abilities???
You know SubhanAllah know who might be making dua for you, and whose dua would be accepted for you.
dua4.jpg

Your brothers and sisters are giving the most the most beautiful gift of all DUA
" Oh Allah (swt), forgive the sins of my brothers and sisters of TTI and this duniya" - ameen
Hadrat Abud-Darda (r.a.) reported that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "The supplication of a Muslim for his (Muslim) brother in his absence will certainly be answered. Every time he makes a supplication for good for his brother, the angel appointed for this particular task says: `Ameen! May it be for you, too`.``

Related by Muslim.
Isn't that beautiful? Knowing there could be many brothers and sisters making DUA for you that will certainly be answered SubhanAllah how beautiful is our deen ? and how beautiful is our rab, the rabil Alameen who is so giving and giving, and he made your brothers and sisters form of forgivness , he accepts their DUA MADE FOR YOU, How blessed are we ?

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny? [Al-rahmaan]

:) You all are so special you put smile on the face of your brother and sisters :) making someone smile is a beautiful gift and Allah (swt) reward u for just smiling at others :) and making others smile is even better :)
So why do you want to take ur smile away from us ??
baby-smile1.jpg

I know there are people here who have really hurt me too at some points and i wanted to quit BUT just because of the actions of some individuals should i leave my family? Just learn to forgive
Dont Dwell on the mistakes of Some and focus on WHAT THEY DID?
2pq6fpu.png

NO one might love me back from this family BUT I love you all each and everyone of you, for the sake of Allah (swt), and the one who provided this blessed deen , and Allah (swt) shower our Beloved Prophet (PBUH) with countless blessing who with the command of Allah (swt) made us brohters and sisters!!! U and ME! COMPLETE Strangers, BUT i see u on the forum and i say salam to u and i love u like my bro or sis just cuz of this beautiful deen!!!.
Is there any community in the world, who shows so much love to strangers!!.
2b91d403fefc99e03c7a.gif

Just remember this duniya is a BIG BIG test for EVERYONE! and subhanAllah look around u There are brothers and sister who will listen to u, you can cry ur heart out and they will be there for u ALWAYS!.

Then HOW CAN YOU QUIT ON UR FAMILY? that has given you so much love just cuz of the fact that you are Muslim.

My beautiful brother and sisters, This place is a family, we stick together in GOod or Worse So dont leave ur family, Because each and every member is important to this family with its unique personality.

JazakAllah khair for listenning
:wasalam:

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Wa 'alaikkumus salam wa rahmathullah :) Jazakallah khair for that akhi, nice stuff but remember the next time your planning on taking a break from TTI, I will direct you to this thread lol :p Hehe just messin around with you :)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
your right brother...how can any one leave such a beautiful forum.......we get so much of happiness from this forum..it is like a family...

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Wa 'alaikkumus salam wa rahmathullah :) Jazakallah khair for that akhi, nice stuff but remember the next time your planning on taking a break from TTI, I will direct you to this thread lol :p Hehe just messin around with you :)

:lol: :D u know u got me trapped now lol :D

:wasalam:

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
asalamualaikum
may ALLAH bless u bro.
may ALLAH bless all the members of tti.
i love u all 4 the sake of ALLAH.
may we all meet together in JANNAH inshalah.
let's strive hard to be pious muslims
ALLAH wil fulfil HIS promises.
hope we can be more kind to each other.
ameen.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
asalamualaikum
may ALLAH bless u bro.
may ALLAH bless all the members of tti.
i love u all 4 the sake of ALLAH.
may we all meet together in JANNAH inshalah.
let's strive hard to be pious muslims
ALLAH wil fulfil HIS promises.
hope we can be more kind to each other.
ameen.

ameen to all ur duas sister, And i pray the same for you sister,

Inshallah May All of us meet in Jannah , and recognize each other - ameen

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Wonderful post, brother. Jazaaka Allaahu Khayran.

Amazing how Satan can twist facts! God loves us and Satan talks us into thinking He hates us. God blesses us with family and friends and we start thinking they are a curse instead. God wants our religion to be easy for us and we insist on making it hard!

I think the famous book, "Talbees Iblees" (The deception of the Devil) by Imaam Ibn Al-Jawzi, may God have been pleased with him, should be required reading for every Muslim :)

Wa Iyak brother

and very well said, these are all the deception of Ibless who wants the drive the person away from the blessing and the ajar for us.

We shud always have
auzubillah.jpg
and
khat.gif
on our lips to protect us from all the harms of shaitaan

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
barakallahufki brotheer great post and so true , we have to make excuses and forgive each other as we are all here to learn , and try to be better muslims inshallah,
w/salams

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum bhai!!
these past days I have had tears of sadness from reading posts and threads of beloved brothers and sisters! I have been sad seeing so many leaving us behind, and I was thinking about this....and subhanaAllah, with this thread it's like you read my mind and you spoken that what I so wanted to say! I ask Allah to bless you for that!
Your post is beautiful, and well written, there is no way I'll ever leave this place! ever, until death comes to me inshaAllah, that is my plan................may Allah make it happen. Today there is something different though, I have tears of happinness right now, because of this thread, may Allah bless you dearest bhai for this:D
I am running out of things to say! lol
but you did a wonderful thread!
I ask Allah to make you happy as you make us happy, i ask Allah to always forgive you and protect your wonderful soul, I ask Allah to bless you and reward you for your good deeed, I ask Allah to love you for you love us for HIS sake! I ask Allah to grant you jannah at the end!
Allah hafiz bhai,:D