cute muslim babies

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2: brother n sisters... i hope you are all in the best of health and Iman, inshallah.

muslimbaby_hdtsxy6m.jpg

_little-boy-praying.jpg

happy+muslim+baby.JPG

99685.gif_280x210.gif

1-2152311-9289-t.jpg

n577905703_903560_8293.jpg

n577905703_1523403_1060.jpg

CuteMuslimBabyGirl1480x358.jpg

The Prophet said,
"When any human being is born, Satan pinches the body with his two fingers, except 'Isa, the son of Maryam, whom Satan tried to pinch but failed, for he touched the placenta instead".
Sahih Bukhari 4:506

It is reported by Abdullah bin al-As that the Prophet said, "To whomsoever a child is born and he wants to perform a sacrifice of Aqeeqah on behalf of it, he should sacrifice two goats for a boy and one goat for a girl".
Sunan Abu Dawood 2:2836

Narrated by Abu Musa (RA)" a son was born to me and I took him to the Prophet who named him Ibrahim, did tahneek for him with a date, invoked Allah's blessing upon him and returned him to me.
Sahih Bukhari 7:376

Ibn Umar (RA) reported that Allah's Messenger said that "the names dearest to Allah are Abdullah and Abdur-Rahman."
Sahih Muslim 3:5315

may allah accept all our good deeds and reward us with jannah

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
The first one, what a cutie MashaAllah. Aww urge to squeeze his cheek.

Ameen Brother Ayman to your duas. :)

Assalamualaikuum

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Mashallah,they all are so adorable like all babies on the world.:hijabi:,and mashallah you were cute baby too dear brother Ansari.:hijabi:.

Jazzak Allah khair for sharing,

May Allah bless us all

:wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
aaaaww subhanaAllah all of 'em are CUTE................I love the last one though! subhanaAllah! :D
ameen to brother Ayman's dua!
and brother Ansari.......hahaha I LOVE your *baby shoes* lol
they're awesome!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ansari

STRANGER...
aaaaww subhanaAllah all of 'em are CUTE................I love the last one though! subhanaAllah! :D
ameen to brother Ayman's dua!
and brother Ansari.......hahaha I LOVE your *baby shoes* lol
they're awesome!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

jazakallah khair sister :D .. i still hav those baby shoes :lol: ...inshallah my kids will wear them :D

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
brother shaheer :D :lol:

i think akhi shaheer u were lyk dis :p

cartoon%2520characters%25202_477aa5217784d%5B1%5D.jpg

pc002-cartoon-baby-boy.jpg

:salam2:

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother.

Ya Allah, I could not stop laughing at this!!!:):). But I do not think that brother Shaheer looked like this as baby or maybe YES!!!,he he he:)

May Allah bless you dear brother

:wasalam: