Do You Want to Learn DA'WAH ??????????

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum to my dear brothers and sister.As muslim we has been ordered by Allah to do dawah.

"Kuntum khairan ummatin ukhrajat linaasi tawmaruna bil maruf wa tan anna anhil munkar."
You are the best of people raised up, for you call to all that is right and righteous and you forbid the evil, and you believe in Allah.
[Qur'an 3:110]

Yet we might don't know how.It is not enough just by having the spirit of doing dawah.We need knowledge and techniques for good dawah.

Here I would like to share this great website link where u can download all the videos,books and other materials from the world's Great du‘āt

such as:
Sheikh Ahmed Deedat
Sheikh Yusuf Estes
Shaykh Khalid Yasin
Bilal Philips

In this website u can downlaod everything and learn,listen,watch and understand the various techniques in dawah.

U can't learn everything in overnight.It takes a lot of affort,time and energy.
May Allah guide all of us.Ameen

Izhar Ul-Haq
BOOK THAT CHANGED SHAIKH AHMED DEEDAT

Attachments

• Izhar_ul-Haq.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 89

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
these are what I totally need :) you are a great searcher ya sister, I was looking forward for these.. inshaallah I ll study all and take action with these knowledge ;)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
JazakaAllah khairan for sharing this my sweet sister!!!!:D
it's going to help many of us, who dont have enough knowledge to call others to Islam!:D
may Allah bless you with Jannah and give you all that you wish to have!ameen ya Ilahi!!

hassana elkoussi

MashaAllah dear sister, this is very beneficial. Hope we can all make use of it to help in spreading the word of Allah Swt. May Allah reward you jannat al Ferdaus. Ameen

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

MashaAllah that is awesome. As per now, I do not have enough knowledge to do Da'wah. So I will need to learn from some of these inshaAllah.

JazakiAllahu every khair my dear sister. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh