Written by me :P

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
I hope you find it inspiring and encouraging for Islam :)

Rainy Lives

"Rain, how it is so soft and pure ..." thought Laila. She was watching the outside with a broken heart. The strange thing was she did not know what was the reason. Only she felt that the clouds were crying for her or instead of her. Then Laila started to search her heart to find why she became broken like that. But suddenly she discovered a big hole in her heart. There was an unfamiliar emptiness in her soul at the same time.
She was just at the age of sixteen. Her school was going well, and she had everything what she needs. Why she was helpless so? She was caught between these ideas and feelings. She understood that she can not stay in the room any more. She ran out of the room without thinking then out of the house.
Now the rain was on her face, eyes, hair and on her whole soul. She opened her eyes widely and turned them to sky. She was about to fly. Then with the peaceful power of rain and the melody of falling drops she became calm down. Now her feet were stepping without asking her. She accepted that ruling and walked slowly. At the end of the way she reached a bookshop. She gazed the window. After a moment of hesitation she stepped into the bookshop. Her eyes were searching something special. It was a long time since she read her last book. Then in a few minutes her eyes stopped on a book. "The Man Who is Searching For Himself" was the name of the book. Without losing even a single moment she took the book and started to read. She did not realise how many pages she read, till the moment a boy came near her. The boy made her wake up from her dreams and he said "This is the first book of a series. It has two books more." Laila looked at him, and only said " Thank you, I will look." Then she paid the book and returned to her graveyard. She was calling her house like that sometimes. On the contrary she had a great life there.
The book was not so thick. She read it in a breath. When it was evening she was on the last page of the book. Her eyes filled instantly and a little tear rolled down while reading. She found out the dark side of her soul and the little tear turned into a small waterfall from her heart. She cried for hours. What was the book about? What affected her like that? She was crying and relaxing at the same time. With each tear her heart became new. She took a deep breath and opened her hands to sky. "Ya Rab I am afraid to be far away from you. Please love me and not give up loving me. If you do not love me, there is no meaning in that life. I need your love." There was a little smile on her beautiful face now. She felt free.

to be continued .. (If you like ;) )

Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

Dilek

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
mashallah! sucha a beautiful story..
jaskallah khair sister..
really i was into this story as laila was into that book (lol)...
lz continue sister..
such a beautiful, who wouldn't like it..
i love it..
jasakallah khair

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
:) thanks sister .. I got really happy to hear these..

The rest of the story is heeeree :):)

There was a voice calling her name. She opened the door and looked for the voice. Her mother was calling for dinner. She took a seat near her sister, and she ate silently. She was observing her family while eating. For the first time she saw how a great family she had. However there was something missing here...She knew that her family was muslim but apart from the holy month Ramadan no one was fasting or no one was praying five times in a day; just her father was going to mosque on Fridays but nothing more. She was sure something was wrong here. She went to her room with these ideas in her mind. Then she saw her school bag, and remembered she had lesson early tomorrow. She forgot everything and slept.
The morning started with a joyful sun. Laila directly opened the curtains and smiled at the sun. The sun answered her with a promise that she would have a nice day today. After breakfast she had to run a bit to catch to bus. When she reached to school, her friends made a circle around her and began to tell how their weekend was. When it was her turn, she was silent and they passed her. One moment her eyes met with a couple green eyes. These eyes were so familiar but she could not remember them. The bell rang for lesson and when she turned back she could not see the owner of those wonderful eyes again. The lessons were sometimes enjoying but sometimes so boring as usual. When the bell rang for the lunch time again whole classes were already in the canteen.
Laila bought just a toast and took a seat near window alone. After few minutes a melodic voice asked her "Can I sit here?" . She knew who he was. Such a nice voice could be only his. She turned and she saw his lovely green eyes as she guessed. Right that moment she remembered him. He was the boy in the bookshop. She said sure he could sit there. He was not looking at her much; his eyes were generally looking out or on the ground. One moment he turned to her and asked "Did you finish the book?". At first Laila was a bit surprised but then understood what he was speaking about. She said "Yeah, finished. It was a nice book. Did you read it before?". His eyes were on the window. He said "Yeah, whole series. Did you like it ?". Laila felt as if she was in an exam. She laughed at him and asked "Are you testing me?" . This time he became surprised and could not answer her. Then he said "I wanted to know if the book helped you or not only." . Her eyes looked down and her cheek turned to pink.” Yes, it helped much." she could hardly speak. Some minutes passed without speaking. Who broke the silence was Laila and she directly asked "Do you pray?", he smiled and nodded to mean yes. This movement gave courage to Laila and she went on asking "Isn’t it hard?".He smiled again. When he smiled everything was smiling with him. He began to speak slowly "Our Allah gives us twenty four hours each day and He only wants from us totally one hour to pray him. Is not it a good bargain? He gives everything to us without asking, and only we will share our one hour from each day to say thank you. If you pray just one rakaat, you will feel how He is near to you and you will be free from all anxieties.". The bell rang with his last word. He stood up to go then returned back and said "My name is Akif. Whenever you need help, you can find me.". Laila just smiled and said thank you.
On the home way she was only thinking about praying. She learnt how to pray in the lesson years ago. She also knew how to do ablution but she was not sure about the order. When she entered the home, she immediately found the book about pray and ablution. She checked her knowledge then directly went to bathroom. First she washed her hands three times, then in an order mouth, nose and face ... While washing her face she felt her skin renewed. When she completed her ablution, she was a new person. She could really feel it from head to toe. She took a headscarf and looked at the mirror to adjust it and she saw a shining light on her face. She smiled herself. She was ready for pray. She passed her room and locked the door. She wanted to be completely alone because that was the first time she would stand directly in front of Allah. She said "Allah-u Akbar" and her eyes filled with tears and her heart was beating so fast. She was trembling. She never had such a feeling before. She was so happy and afraid at the same time. She was completely confused. While praying there was always a light coming from window. It was like a dreamland. Unfortunately the pray was finished. She sat on the floor and open her hands to sky, "Thank you for my yesterday, thank you for my today and thank you for my tomorrow. Please put your love in my heart and love me also. With each step make me nearer to you, and with my each breath make your love bigger in me."
The rain started again so soft and pure. She knew each drop was brought by an angel. She smiled at the rain and she smiled at the world.

ma3assalama

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
sister ! this story was an eye opening story...
really sister! i could hardly smile..
really when i saw this story i became so sad!!.....
really sister! this story was really beautiful, it was an amazing story...her family was not so islamic, but atlast she bacome islamic, she came to know the true meaning of islam, and tht was by will of allah, and by the boy akif, whom allah created,and brought him infront of that girl..
and she atlast realised the truth..
you know sister when i prayed first time, i also felt the same...i felt that allah is standing in front of me..ya allah guie her family! guide us all -ameen..
jaskallahallah kahir

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
thanks a lot for your nice comments dear.. really you honored me :) :shymuslima1:

I wrote this last year, and really I felt it while writing because as you said some parts are geniune in each one's life..

May Allah keep us in the right way always inshaallah

:wasalam:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
sister you made this story?..
mashallah! mashallah sister...
i shall really admire you..
mashallah lovely sister..
just mashallah!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Mashallah,it is very sweet and beautiful dear sister.

Thank you for sharing your writeing with us. Mashallah you have great talent for writeing sister!!!:hijabi: I find it encouraging for Islaam,Alhamdulillah,especialy for brothers and sisters who are thinking to accept Islaam.Ameen.

May Allah bless you

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Mashallah sister, mashallah! I love reading, and I love writing, and let me tell you that you have very good talent in ideas and words. I could see the whole scene in front of me, and felt close to the main heroine Laila, like I was watching her. This is what a good story is supposed to do; I hope you continue writing in future.

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Ya Allah shukraaan :) really I got so happy.. your commnets invoked my will to write again :) I ll try to continue writing and inshaallah sharing here ;)

Manaal_e_Afghan

Assalam O Alaikum wr wb

MashAllah a Great lesson and Reminder for us
Great piece of writing MashAllah
May Allah swt Guide all of us to the Right path Always Ameen
May Allah swt Bless You Ameen

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
THIS IS REALLY REALLLY REALLYYY GREAAAT! :D :D:D

SISTER THIS IS A GREAT JOB- YOU ARE REALLLY TALENTED...:D:D:D:D:D

MAHSALLAH MAY ALLAH REWARD YOU FOR SHARING THIS QITH US!

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Alhamdullah if you have a good feeling after reading :)

If there is a talent as you said sister, this is from Allah :) every beauty is from Him, mistakes are from us...

May Allah show the light to all of us and keep us under His Mercy..

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Ma sha Allah
u r amazing
I really liked this story
May Allah bless you honey , I believe in future you'll be a great novelist in sha Allah

Go ahead .. and keep ur soul near to Allah :)

AISHA14

allah is my lord
jazakallah its a beautifull story sister mashallah amy allha bless you for sharing such a beauty with us ... seriously it was heart opening:):):):) jazakallah

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
All what has done is only for Allah ... inshaallah such simple stories can be useful for a single of us..

Always on the way of Rahman inshaallah

hidaya

assalamualikum
superb story sis....mashallah.....u really r talented.....may be u could post ur stories often u knw it will kinda help us to review ourselves to be good muslims......keep up the good work sis....

safiya58

As salamu aleykum dilek

mashaallah you are really talented. you should continu writting sis. btw "kendini arayan adam" is indeed a great book ;)

really nice post. I loved the storry. looking forward to read more storries of you inshaallah.

ve aleykum selam