How Many of You Feed Your Soul ??????

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualaikum to all my beloved sisters,brothers as well as our non-muslim members who are still searching the light of truth. :hearts:

Here I woul like to share my topic of discussion with my quran teacher.May Allah grant her and her family Firdaus.ameen :hearts:

As the nature of human,we tend to care more on what we could see,could touch,could hear but we always forget on what we can't feel with our five senses.

As human,we care more for our body than our soul.
Ask these question to yourselves

1.How many of you do diet just because you think you are fat?

2.How many of you buy beautiful cloths to cover your body?

3.How many of you go to cinema,or have any entertainment just because you feel bored?

4.How many of you go to fancy restaurant to feed your stomach?

5.How many of u put on make up on your face just to look beautiful?

the list can just go on....................

This shows that as human we care more about our body than our soul.When we were young,our mother fed us.When we grew up we feed ourselves.We feed our stomach with delicious food.

But what about our SOUL?

We must remember that when we die,our body will return to it's original condition where we were made from-Clay

Whatever we do for our body will never remain forever and even we can loose some part of our body in accident...

But the only thing which will remain is our SOUL and this soul is the one will be decided to enter Jannah or Jahanam

Anyone might feed your stomach,but only YOU can feed you SOUL

What is the food for your soul???????????
It is called IMAN

How do you feed your soul?????????
By worshipping Allah
BY reading Quran
BY obeying Allah
By following the sunnah
By doing dzikir
By saying astagfirullah(asking forgivenes from Allah) hundreds of times each day

Ramadan is the proof that we can't do anything except when Allah allows us to do.
In ramadan we can't eat or enter anything into our body....
our body will never be "fed" till the time comes

but our soul will be fed this time....by worshipping Allah

Many wealthy people used to say that "Am rich yet am not happy.Why?"
it is because you rich physically but not spiritually

your soul need food to be happy
give IMAN to ur SOUL

remember.....when we come to an ending...we will be nothing...the only thing which will remain is our soul.......

START FEEDING YOUR SOUL !!!!!!!!!!!

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
inshallah! sister, your indeed right...
alhamdulillah! i do dzikir a lot. and we all obey allah!..
but more than feeding our souls , we feed our body...
sister you just opened our eyes..
inshallah! we will surely feed our soul, as it is the key to enter jannah!..
may allah reward for posting such a good thread..
mashallah! :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:D
subhanaAllah sister, you have posted an eye opening threaaad!! jazakaAllah khairan for it. I could not agree with you more because for the most part our "SOUL" is dead, or "something unheard of" until we find IMAAAAN!!! which sometimes takes months or even years to discover!!! may Allah help us all in our journey to discover the truth!! ameen ya Ilahi!
Allah hafiz now and always:D

MaryLyes

wow sister

you are right, we always forgot our soul
thats why we feel sad somethimes
because we need Allah in our souls:tti_sister:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

JazakiAllahu khairand sister for that beneficial post. Indeed you have spoken the truth. We NEED a change immediately, before Malak al-Mawth come and remove our SOUL from our BODY. Ya Allah! Make our Death easy and peaceful.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
:salam2:

Allah gives all beauty and goodness to you inshaallah sister.. I liked reading this.. and it made me think about myself again..

Thanks a lot..