Jin,Black Magic and Ghost

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamulikum to everyone.as i promise in one of my post to discuss this topic,here we go.

Recently it has become a trend for our tti members to discuss jin and black magic stuffs.and the weaird thing is these topics have more viewers and replies than any other islamic topic.WHY????????????
before i begin i would like to share this website which infromative.it contains everything about what i am going to discuss with the evidence from quran and hadis

http://www.islamawareness.net/Jinn/

from quran:
This verse in the Qur'an shows,
'Surely he (shaytan) sees you, he and his tribe from where you see them not.'
Qur'an 7:27

it means the jin can see us but we can't.then how do people in TTI claim that they saw JIN?????????????

lets move on discussing Black Magic
i could just take the example of malaysia where many Malay muslims prefer to practice black magic.mostly is to harm others and of course the person practicing this use kafir jin to do so.i dont find these kind of things in any other arab countries.if i am mistaken plz let me know which arab country still practice black magic.how could people be so ignorant and put a barrier for their mind development.malaysia has the best Airpost in Asia ,twinTour,putrajaya and so on.yet the people are so ignorant.how could people belive in these things when they know it is not allowed in islam.

from quran:
The Qur’an has made it clear that some people can use magic to separate a husband from his wife and vice versa. Almighty Allah says: “And follow that which the devils falsely related against the kingdom of Solomon. Solomon disbelieved not; but the devils disbelieved, teaching mankind magic and that which was revealed to the two angels in Babel, Harut and Marut. Nor did they (the two angels) teach it to anyone till they had said: We are only a temptation, therefore disbelieve not (in the guidance of Allah). And from these two (angels) people learn that by which they cause division between man and wife; but they injure thereby no one save by Allah's leave. And they learn that which harmeth them and profiteth them not. And surely they do know that he who trafficketh therein will have no (happy) portion in the Hereafter; and surely evil is the price for which they sell their souls, if they but knew.” (Al-Baqarah: 102)

lets talk about ghost.there is no such thing as ghost in this world.ghost means the soul of dead people.but dead people will never wake up till being waken up till kiamat.mostly asians belive in ghost including muslims themselves.in malaysia there many movies about ghost and dramas all taken by malay muslims.they are suppose to educate people,not to make them more ignorant.

ur mind act as what u want it to think and ur eyes see what u want to see and ur ears listen what u want to hear.plz no more posting such things coz it doesnt take us to jannah.of course there might be some problems from jin but u choose the right path to seek help from Al-Azhar sheiks or imams or whoever can solve this problem.quran is the best.but am not so happy about SHARE YOUR JIN STORIES.

i have said enough i guess.the best is from Allah s.w.t and the bad is from me. assalamualikum.

p.s:no heart feelings and i am not refering to anyone.all of us should be blamed if one person make mistake because we didnt help each other well.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Jazaaki Allaahu Khayran, sister. I'm glad you brought this up because too many Muslims believe in jinn possession when there is no evidence to that from the Quran or the authentic Hadeeth. I had this discussion before on TTI and it made a couple of members upset :( I showed that the arguments are opinions and interpretations, rather than explicit text or logical conclusion. That thread may be of help to the many Muslims who are quick to accept flawed fatwas and scholar opinions in lieu of proof that is based on Usool-ul-Fiqh (Foundations of Deduction) and Usool-ul-Hadeeth (Foundations of Hadeeth authentication).

i created this thread in june and only it is being discussed lol..Alhamdulilah

arzafar

:salam2:

Jinns do exist and jinn possession is proven from authentic hadith. There were jinn who accepted islam at the hands of the prophets. i have not seen jinn with my own eyes but i know trustworthy people who have. i know that some humans have friendship with jinns. some of them humans are very good muslims others are magicians. However, humans should avoid interaction with jinns because they are jealous of mankind and are extremely short tempered and revengeful.

if you dont believe me, ask an imam of a mosque or head of a madarassa. most muslim jinn live there to learn quran and about islam. they even perform prayers behind the imam. bad jinn live in dirty, uninhabited places so you should avoid going into old, deserted places.

Those who deny jinn possession are sadly mistaken and as some salaf would say, are doing kufr but i would avoid that term. however, not all strange activity/behavior can be attributed to jinn. For further clarification please refer the following:

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/The Jinn And Human Sickness.pdf

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/How to Protect Yourself From Jinn And Shaytaan.pdf