I will die...

safiya58

:salam2:

I will die and every one of you too. Every single person wil die... we all have a yearning for eternity and eternal bliss. Everyone of us will get the first one... a life without death, eternity. But eternal bliss only those with whom Allah Subanallahu Teala has mercy with.

From the Quran:

"Everyone is going to taste death, and We shall make a trial of you with evil and good, and to Us you will be returned." (21:35)

It is interesting that Allah Subanallahu Teala uses in the quran such a vivid and active verb "taste" in relation to death, the total opposite of active and vivid...

When you taste something it has an aftertaste wether it is good or not.

We will taste death, but this will be an unique experience. when we die once we will not die again. Like we was only born once.

Even though we know very well that we will die and that we will be questioned we are much to caught up in this world. I don´t want to be misunderstood ofcourse we can enjoy life as long as we keep halal. But we should give more priority to the coming life.

If a person would have to decide, wether he will have a nice and sweet dream or a good and wealthy life instead... what do you think how would he decide if he is not totally crazy?

compared with the next life the temporal life is similar short like the dream.

Allah is so kind He prepared jannah for His slaves... Just because the slaves whorship Him He rewards them so gently.... where is it seen that a king rewards a slave of him with a palace just because he is done his duty and obeyed his master?

When our Lord is so gentle and kind towards His slaves then it would be so embarrassing if we stand infront of Him with not a huge amount of good deeds on the day of Deen.

That´s why we should strive to gain Allah´s pleasure as good as we can... for example I have some money left... I can wether spend it and buy new cloth, and this is halal or I can spend it in charity or buy nourishment and cook sth and invite someone in order to gain Allahs pleasure
and if we only smile at our neighbour for the sake to gain His pleasure...

the world (dunya) is of no value but the life has a big value. It is the possibility givin to us that we can strive to gain Allahs pleasure every single day... remember death often.... if we go and visit the graveyard we will see that not only old people die... there is a danger which we have to be aware of: jahannam. As long as we live we have the possibility to excape from it. tomorrow when you wake up you again have the opprtunity to obey Allah in the best way you can. Such a great blessing. Even when we are afflicted with calamaties we can be glad cuz this is a chance to score...

I will finish with some hadith. Read what our Prophet s.a.w. said:

"Almighty Allah Subahanahoo Wata ala has prepared for His righteous servants what no eye hath seen, and no ear had heard, and no heart hath conceived."

In other words, the external sense organs of humanity cannot give an idea of the rewards and blessings of Jannah and the punishments and agony of Jahannum.

Our Beloved Nabee Muhammad Sallallahoo Alayhi Wasallam said that if any one of his Ummah seeks to enter Jannah they should always pray for Jannathul Ferdous as it is the highest stage of paradise. It is stated in a Hadith that, when Almighty Allah Subahanahoo Wata ala created Jannah, He told Sayyidina Jibra eel Ameen Alayhis Salatu Wasallam to go and visit Jannah. Upon his return from Jannah, Sayyidina Jibra¹eel Ameen reported:

"O Allah! By Your Greatness and Glory, whoever comes to know of it, will strive with all their resources to enter it"

“Paradise is surrounded by difficulties and Fire is surrounded by temptations” buchari

"If the value of the world was equal to that of the wing of a mosquito by Allah, He would not have allowed any Kaafir even a drink of water from it."

:wasalam:

fada_all

salam alikom wa rahmatu allah

good post!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dear ukhti masha allah:ma::ma: jazaki allah ever khair ,may allah reward you with the higthest rank in paradise ameennnnnnnnnn
:tti_sister:

may allah guide us all to thei right path ameennnnnnnn

zbhotto

Banned
Subhanallah

I knew some of these Hadiths but still you compose the hadiths in a nice way. It seems we are reading a story. Thank You.

May Allah (SWT) reward you Jannatul Fardos.

Asslamualikum

safiya58

:salam2:

jazak Allahu ckair sister fada_all and brother zbhotto. even it sounds like a story this is not a fairy-tail. this is nothing but the mere truth. I want to met with all of you in highest jannah inshaallah

:wasalam: