Watch the Saudi T.V. Live Here!!

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

Watch Saudi TV

So if you want to see it then Inshallah, Just Look below!

[media]http://www.kacst.edu.sa/eng/stream/SaudiTV-high-Band.asx[/media]

(If it doesn't work try link posted below)

Saudi TV

wassalam.

Marwa17

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN...I've never seen it before...:)...EID MUBARAK TO YOU TOO SIS...Gotta go to prayers...:)...SALAM

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam,

I fixed your thread up with better quality video.

JazakAllahu Khayr

wasalam.

samiha

---------
Staff member
assalamu alaykum.

i had same problem, push play and then wait a while, inshallah it will come up.

:wasalam:

rizzumd

Your brother
:salam2:
JazakAllah for sharing.. Looks like that video is not working..
Can you share the link URL directly if you have with you?

samiha

---------
Staff member

no problem... I don't know why it won't work on yours...

(srry for bad quality... :()

Saudi TV

(now if only I could hire a translator... :p )

Wassalam.

z659

Cartoon

Salaam,

I cant see no hajj programme, i can only see a cartoon in arabic. Could you please take a look inshallah.

Wasalaam

samiha

---------
Staff member
Salaam,

I cant see no hajj programme, i can only see a cartoon in arabic. Could you please take a look inshallah.

Wasalaam

Wa alaykum assalam.

lol, I'm sorry my dear brother, I will change the heading so it is not confusing. This is showing live Saudi Television, so it shows whatever is on at the moment. It was showing Hajj at the time I posted it, not anymore though :(

So I suppose that the Hajjis have been over taken by the cartoons. lol.. inshallah brother you will benefit from whatever is on there, or you can grab a child and have some fun? lol... :)

Fi aman Allah.

Wassalam.

nafeesa

salaam alaykum
jazak Allah khair as i opened the saudi t.v. humdulilah the fajr adhan was goin on,May Allah swt reward you for this deed.Ameen

salaam alaykum

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: salam,wasn't able to watch all the video,i'm sorry.It looks so strange how saudi tv has changed so much!I used to live in Riyadh after the first gulf war with my family and the only thing you were able to see was the news,or programs about religion but never women without the veil,I'm 31 years old but i feel like 60 when I see how much and how quickly it has change,wassalam

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullaahi wabarakatuhu,

Awww This made me miss Saudi Arabia sooo much. One big difference I noticed is how they show the advertisements. They used to show advertisements all at once like it's one program only for all the commercials before the featured program. Now they show the commercials just like any normal TV station. We used to crave for commercials back in Saudi as they were shown seldomly.

That's Saudi TV channel 1 (Arabic) anyone knows a link for Channel 2 (English)?