He fight for Unity bewten Sunni vs Shia Muslims!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
He fight for Unity bewteen Sunni vs Shia Muslims​

Today was I sitting in a room of mine,
waiting for a friend who was to come and meet me
suddenly i got a phone call that made me cry
The person closest to my heart passed away!!
I closed my eye and remembered when I first met him
Those shining eyes i cant forget, Blessed was that face.
Despite being a Shi'a, he became my friend..
I didnt know what his belife was really about
but him being the follower of ONE GOD was enough
Once going to a market, i almost had an accident.
But my friend saved my life just like an angel.
It gave me a confidence that difference of beliefs no longer matters.
The same night his father gave me a phone call
Shouted at me as saving my life was a crime to him.
It broke my heart, scared my soul.
I started my research and what I found?
The very same day My country had a bomb blast in a religious confrnce
Difference of belifs, Shi'a VS Sunni was the only reason.
Didnt make sense to me why these things have to happen?
More than 1500 people died and about 2000 wounded
Dead bodies spreaded all over, from a 6 year old to a 60
Tears came out of my eyes, I could not believe it.
How can someone KILL in the name of GOD?
How can one kill his own brother in the name of GOD?
How can one say, I fight with my own people for GOD?
How can GOD Himself allow the murder of a child?
How can people be so cruel, so selfish?
Since when superiority has taken over piety?
Since when differences has started to cost lives?
Since when have we become blind and dumb?
Since when we have lost faith, knowlede and tolerance?
I opened my eye now and couldnt cry
I didnt know where my friend is now? heaven? or is alive?
i should mourn his death or tell the world about his high character?
It took 20 years for my friend to come where he was now.
His death was a matter of a second, just a moment changed everything
When I visited his mother, she was still like a dead flower.
Had a glow on her face, but couldnt move a muscle.
I asked her what happened to her great son?
He was a healthy person, his death wasnt expected.
Her tear came along with some words...
"He went there for a speech on unity, Shi'a Sunni unity..
Didnt know what to write, he made a mistake and asked me
I told him to write things with authenticity..
with the stress on only one word, unity.
He went there but before he could reach.
Some people came to him and warned not to do the speech
He called me and asked what should he do? go or leave?
"Brave are those who face everything." I said.
He hung up the phone and with GOD's name entered the building
Did the speech which went very well.
Again he called me and told all about what happened.
Before I could be proud of my son, i heard a gunshot.
And then I heard his last word, Thank You GOD for everything.
La Illaha Illah ALLAH, and then the call disconnected.
One hour later a dead body was brought infront of me,
this was my 20 year old son, who worked for unity.
This was the son of this land, this was my son.
I havent cried, not even for a second,
My son is among the shuhuda, in GOD, I trust!

Death is a matter of second, we cant know when its supposed to come
But when in society differences reach the high level, useless becomes life
Muslims were supposed to be united, together as creation of ONE GOD
In HIS name we all pray. Please stay united, please, for the love of ONE GOD..!!

Written by;My dear sister/friend Maryam Ahmad.May Allah bless her and reword her

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
salam .

beautiful feelings indeed toward others withoout any backgroung consideration when they are not a criminals.
but are shiaa muslims ?
they kill muslims in Iraq right now ( Iran ) and in Lebanon .
tehy don't believe in Kuran and sunna and curse sahaba of the prophets and his wifes peace be upon them all.
our duty as a muslims is call to islam , to the truth , the only truth not to agree with the falshood . of cors we must respect others and give them their rights , but not to foloow their falls claims.
salam.

:salam2:

Dear brother,this poem is related for Sunni and Shia Muslims.Not all Shia are not Muslims,and not all Sunni are Muslims Alhamdulilla.
This peem is for Shia who kill Sunnis,and Sunni Muslims who kill Shia Muslims in the name of Allah.Both of these mention are not Muslims Alahdmulillah.Like you have said brother that Shias are killing Sunnis,but you did not mention how much Shia Muslims have been killed from Sunnis.

I agree that there is diffrence betwen us and Shia Muslims,but still that does not make them Non Muslims,because there are Shia Muslims who folow Allahs Holy Book and Sunnah of our beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s and who do not curse Sahabahs. Allah is the One who Judge for our differences and not people,SubanAllah.

Inshallah you understand me brother.Indeed this is very beautiful peom that is caring very strong message.

May Allah guide us all

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
as a muslims we should not agree with the religion of Shiisme , because it's not islam. we don't judge this peopel , they worship what they want but we do not accept their worships as many other falls sects.
look what they do especialy their leaders alkhomayni:
[yt]1m_-wdHgwog[/yt]

iran give money for this gays peopel to convert to femal , by khoumayni orders. this is not islamic what they did .

Dear brother Alhamdulillah we do not agree with these unbelivers and Alhamdulillah we do Judge them and Alhamdulillah we do not accept thier falshed,but is it sin if we Sunni Muslims agree with Shia Muslims who foolow Allah Holy Quran and Sunnah!!!

Salem9022

Asja, to be honest, you are not shi3a, even though you are iranian, I dont consider you a shi3a because you dont have shi3a beliefs, you are muslim. Thats my opinion, I can see that from the way you talk and discuss, your not a shi3a. And I encourage you to learn more about Islam to increase your knowledge of Islam and the Sunnah so you can defend it.

safiya58

I watched the video above... ofcourse it is not islamic but still it doesn´t proof anything... I don´t want to protect the shia but you can also find a video that shows a wrong doing by sunnis...

to be quite honest I don´t know what to think about shias this is a topic that really is confusing me I read alot about their believe and I will be honest I didn´t like it...

however ones I was in mesjid it was aid... and there was to lady´s I get talking to them... they was from Iran... shias... and I wondered why they are in a sunni mesjid? They told me that we are all muslims and belong together.. and when they don´t make a diffrence and consider us as their brothers and are confortable to be among us why should we not treat them like our brothers aswell?
I once met a girl from Iraq she was shia aswell... and I started questioning her, why you guys don´t like the sahaba... muta is haram it is same like zina why is it premissible in your believe? and so on... however the girl was not really a practisisng muslim but she told me that all of that is not true...! but bec she is not practisising I couldn´t really trust her...! there was another shia my fiance met him his name is Omar!!! and he was so surprised when he found out he was shia... so it means not all shias hate the sahaba... or else there would not be a shia named Omar.... or maybe I´m just wrong as I said this topic was always confusing to me and still is... Allah knows best...

zbhotto

Banned
If you disbelieve a single verse of KORAN you are a disbeliever. This is as simple as that. SHIA do not believe the KORAN and therefore, they are KAFIR. Dont bother to call them kafir. If you do so sincerely speaking your faith is too weak to break in.

May Allah replace those kafirs with good and new true muslims. Allah (SAW) has promissed it in HIS KORAN (meaning rough)

''If you leave ISLAM I (ALLAH) will fill up............. and they (New muslims) will be better (in practising ISLAM) than you''

So it is glad tiding to MUSLIMS from almighty ALLAH. He (SAW) has promised in the Glorious KORAN that if anyone leave ISLAM by ignorance or evil desire ALLAH will replace them with peoples who will be better than those who turn away from KIBLA (the direction of Makkah/kaba).

So don't be sad, but be patient and presever in fulfulling your obligation to ALLAH.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I find it utterly sickening and despicable for *ANYONE* to defend people who curse the companions of Rasulullah (saaws)..slander his wives..and say things unto Allah and his Prophet (saaws) which make HAIR TURN GRAY!!!

Just last week..one of the Shias being "defended" and "glorified"..came on here..HERE..ON TTI..and burned the hearts of fellow brothers and sisters with malicious insults directed at the companions of Rasulullah (saaws)..the words I was reading were piercing my heart like a spear would..because the language was so foul..wallahi..I have *only* heard it from the WORST of Kuffar!!!..if the threads weren't deleted I think many would have felt the exact same if not MORE!

Astaghfirullah from everything they say and do..and may allah protect us from their evils!..Ameen!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
I find it utterly sickening and despicable for *ANYONE* to defend people who curse the companions of Rasulullah (saaws)..slander his wives..and say things unto Allah and his Prophet (saaws) which make HAIR TURN GRAY!!!

Just last week..one of the Shias being "defended" and "glorified"..came on here..HERE..ON TTI..and burned the hearts of fellow brothers and sisters with malicious insults directed at the companions of Rasulullah (saaws)..the words I was reading were piercing my heart like a spear would..because the language was so foul..wallahi..I have *only* heard it from the WORST of Kuffar!!!..if the threads weren't deleted I think many would have felt the exact same if not MORE!

Astaghfirullah from everything they say and do..and may allah protect us from their evils!..Ameen!

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

The only reason that people would say Shia and Sunni unite, is because they have absolutely no clue at all about Tawheed, Shirk and Kufr.

If they had an ounce of honour for Allaah and the Prophet Muhammad :saw:, his family and his companions, they would never ever praise or befriend those who oppose them.

All those who hold the banners of Shirk, are enemies of Allah, and should be seen as that.

--- as for the threads, yes sister I was thinking exactly the same as you, because people are very naive and will accept the Shiaa as their friends, just because they are nice to them. They do not know about the evil two-faced nature of these people.

Part of their Religion is to lie and cover up their true beliefs, which is Shirk, and slandering the Companions, and disbelieving in the Hadith.. and hating Muslims. -

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Status
Not open for further replies.