it's just a thought that came to mind:Dplz dont judge:)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2: beloved sisters and brothers:)

I hope this reaches you in the best of health/imaan:D

I have a question and it's a doubt question which I would rather not ask, but since I need to know and clear this doubt I am asking. I hope you understand where I am comming from:) So, you guys know that sometimes when thinking you have some weird questions that are thrown at you from Shaitan. I had those and I always said "amantu biAllah, wamaLaaikatuhu wakutubahu, warasoolahu wal yamool akhir, then authobiAllah" but this question has bugged be loads and I keep thinking about what the answer is, so iam asking. Gosh, I know what you're thinking, I am going to get to the point inshaAllah:D Ok, my question is since Allah has decreed whether we're going to Jannah or Jahanam, how come we can say we have freedom of choice?? obviously, the Qur'an has shown us both ways YET only Allah can guide whome He SWA wills, and in that case I am thinking "well, we dont have freedom of choice since He SWT is choosing for us:astag:" I know this is bad to think, but walahi I cannot think about other staff, this in my mind. I am just asking to gain knowledge, to know something I dont know so I can increase my understanding. please shed some light on this for me:)
Allah hafiz now and always:):):)
:salam2::hearts::hearts::hearts:

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

We make the decisions and sins that place us in hell. Just because Allah swt already knows how we are going to behave does not mean we don't have freedom. WE choose to sin, WE choose whether or not to repent.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Salaam,

We make the decisions and sins that place us in hell. Just because Allah swt already knows how we are going to behave does not mean we don't have freedom. WE choose to sin, WE choose whether or not to repent.
thank you ukhti, I know that we choose to sin and choose whether or not to repent, but I'm asking if Allah has already written for us to either go to Jannah or Jahanama, then for those who are going to hell will surely sin and thus be led to it, and those in who are going to Jannah will do good deeds but, the question is how do we have a choice when it's already chosen for us? subhanaAllah, I am having hard time explaining my point ukhti, but I hope I made it clear to you:) sorry if I didnt:)
Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D:D

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

Qadar is such a complex issue that we cant comprehend it properly. thats y muslims are recommended not to dwell in it too much.

once a person came to Ali (ra) and asked him about Qadar. so Ali (ra) told him to life one leg and he lifted. then Ali (ra) told him to lift another leg but he was unable. then Ali (ra) told him that half part is in our control while other is Qadar.

things to remember: 1. Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise, Most Justful Most Merciful (if i go to jannah- Allah is Merciful and if i go to hellfire- Allah is Justful) [may Allah save me]

2. everythngs happen by the will of Allah but humans are responsible for their deeds- otherwise reward and punishment will become meaningless.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh my dear sister in Islam.

Indeed this is a huge issue which we (the people whom without knowledge has no authority in Islam to talk about in detail). Prophet (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) said, He who discusses about the Divine Decree (al-Qadr) will be answerable for it on the Day of Resurrection and he who observes silence about it, will not be answerable for it. Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah, Narrated 'Aisha (radiyallahu 'anha).

Therefore I will just try to provide you with an example from which inshaAllah you will be able to understand it very clearly my dear sister.

For example: I have a 10 year old son. One day, a friend of me visited me and I asked my son to go and buy Some kind of milk packets and biscuits. I gave him money and I know there will be a balance of 3 Maldivian Rufiyaa. I told my friend to wait and see that my son will not bring the balance but he will buy sweets or some other thing he want, for the balance.

For his surprise, my son bought sweets and a Chicken Ring packet for the balance.

Now think a while. Did I tell my son to buy sweets? Did he told me that he will buy sweets for the balance? NO. Then why did I know so surely that he will do that? Simply because he is my SON and I am his father who is taking care of him for 10 years. So I know his behavior very well.

Now think about the knowledge of Rabbul 'Aalameen who created us from a non living material (clay). He is the knower of Ghayb. A father knows how to tell surely that his son will do this and that. He do not have the knowledge of Ghayb. His son do them in his own free will. Didn't he?

Truth is, we have our free will in our affairs.

Hope it helped you my dear sister.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

I totally understand where your coming from sis, i have had these thoughts as well so i know what your getting at,

I look at it a simple way just my point i dont know if it will help seen as others have explained it another way i will give u my understanding inshallah, Since we dont know what Allah has decreed for us, we dont know how our accounts stand, we have the choice to do good or bad and knowing that the good will lead us to jannah and the bad will lead us to jahanam, knowing this we all still sin, just because Allah knows where we will end up doesnt mean that we should not carry on doing good or we shouldnt repent,,,,it doesnt mean that the good are free from sin it means that the good must have repented for their sins and hoped in the good that they did.....Qadr means that it is all preordained so Allah knows what we are going to do before we do it That is the power of Allah imagine if Allah didnt know what we was going to do :astag: how would you feel about the power of Allah then subhanAllah,,,,Allah is above what they associate with him and these concepts of free will, Allah has our will in his hands if we turn to him he will have mercy on us all inshallah

Hope you understood sis :hijabi:

:wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu Alaikum:D
dear, the link didnt work for me:( I dont know why:( but thank you for your effort and for your help:):)
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh my dear sister in Islam.

Indeed this is a huge issue which we (the people whom without knowledge has no authority in Islam to talk about in detail). Prophet (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) said, He who discusses about the Divine Decree (al-Qadr) will be answerable for it on the Day of Resurrection and he who observes silence about it, will not be answerable for it. Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah, Narrated 'Aisha (radiyallahu 'anha).

Therefore I will just try to provide you with an example from which inshaAllah you will be able to understand it very clearly my dear sister.

For example: I have a 10 year old son. One day, a friend of me visited me and I asked my son to go and buy Some kind of milk packets and biscuits. I gave him money and I know there will be a balance of 3 Maldivian Rufiyaa. I told my friend to wait and see that my son will not bring the balance but he will buy sweets or some other thing he want, for the balance.

For his surprise, my son bought sweets and a Chicken Ring packet for the balance.

Now think a while. Did I tell my son to buy sweets? Did he told me that he will buy sweets for the balance? NO. Then why did I know so surely that he will do that? Simply because he is my SON and I am his father who is taking care of him for 10 years. So I know his behavior very well.

Now think about the knowledge of Rabbul 'Aalameen who created us from a non living material (clay). He is the knower of Ghayb. A father knows how to tell surely that his son will do this and that. He do not have the knowledge of Ghayb. His son do them in his own free will. Didn't he?

Truth is, we have our free will in our affairs.

Hope it helped you my dear sister.

Thanks aloot brother:D your explanation makes sense, since Allah has created us, HE SWT knows us better than anyone else even our ownselves! which means He SWT knows whether or not we'll stray or be guided by His SWT's mercy...if I got your explanation right:D Qadar is very hard to understand and I dont know why I am wondering and asking about. may Allah forgive me and all of the believers.ameen
Qadar is such a complex issue that we cant comprehend it properly. thats y muslims are recommended not to dwell in it too much.

once a person came to Ali (ra) and asked him about Qadar. so Ali (ra) told him to life one leg and he lifted. then Ali (ra) told him to lift another leg but he was unable. then Ali (ra) told him that half part is in our control while other is Qadar.

things to remember: 1. Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise, Most Justful Most Merciful (if i go to jannah- Allah is Merciful and if i go to hellfire- Allah is Justful) [may Allah save me]

2. everythngs happen by the will of Allah but humans are responsible for their deeds- otherwise reward and punishment will become meaningless.
TabarakaAllah, it's very understandable point! JazakaAllah khairan for this...it's very important to have a full grasp on Allah's atrributes and beautiful names to undertsand His SWT gift upon us humans(my understanding is limitted and that is why I am thinking like this) may Allah reward you for providing this brief explanation:D
I totally understand where your coming from sis, i have had these thoughts as well so i know what your getting at,

I look at it a simple way just my point i dont know if it will help seen as others have explained it another way i will give u my understanding inshallah, Since we dont know what Allah has decreed for us, we dont know how our accounts stand, we have the choice to do good or bad and knowing that the good will lead us to jannah and the bad will lead us to jahanam, knowing this we all still sin, just because Allah knows where we will end up doesnt mean that we should not carry on doing good or we shouldnt repent,,,,it doesnt mean that the good are free from sin it means that the good must have repented for their sins and hoped in the good that they did.....Qadr means that it is all preordained so Allah knows what we are going to do before we do it That is the power of Allah imagine if Allah didnt know what we was going to do how would you feel about the power of Allah then subhanAllah,,,,Allah is above what they associate with him and these concepts of free will, Allah has our will in his hands if we turn to him he will have mercy on us all inshallah

Hope you understood sis
SubhanaAllah, I understood your point as well, jazakaAllah khairan for taking the time to write this...may Allah reward you with good hassanat and thanks alot for this:)
Allah hafiz now and always(all of you):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2: sister,
Dr Zakir Naki answered this question in a simple way.

For example teachers they predict in advance for students if they are going to pass or fail thier depending on how the students are currently performing.
So a lazy or unattentive students are more likely to fail due to his/her lack of preparation for the exams, as oppose to a student who always does the class tests well and prepares well is going to pass.

However one can change the teachers prediction, if the unattentive one hits realisation and takes thier exams seriously and prepares hard for exams, can end up passing even though he was predected to fail, same with the student that was suppose to pass, if he/she thinks she knows everything and doesnt bother to look over the work and goes into the exam and realises he/she does have gap in his/her knowledge then he/she fails even though were predicted to pass.

I hope this example clarifys the question you have posed about people being destined to hell or heavan, inshAllah.

mufakkir

:salam2: beloved sisters and brothers:)

I hope this reaches you in the best of health/imaan:D

I have a question and it's a doubt question which I would rather not ask, but since I need to know and clear this doubt I am asking. I hope you understand where I am comming from:) So, you guys know that sometimes when thinking you have some weird questions that are thrown at you from Shaitan. I had those and I always said "amantu biAllah, wamaLaaikatuhu wakutubahu, warasoolahu wal yamool akhir, then authobiAllah" but this question has bugged be loads and I keep thinking about what the answer is, so iam asking. Gosh, I know what you're thinking, I am going to get to the point inshaAllah:D Ok, my question is since Allah has decreed whether we're going to Jannah or Jahanam, how come we can say we have freedom of choice?? obviously, the Qur'an has shown us both ways YET only Allah can guide whome He SWA wills, and in that case I am thinking "well, we dont have freedom of choice since He SWT is choosing for us:astag:" I know this is bad to think, but walahi I cannot think about other staff, this in my mind. I am just asking to gain knowledge, to know something I dont know so I can increase my understanding. please shed some light on this for me:)
Allah hafiz now and always:):):)
:salam2::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Salaam Alaikum sister,

You are not alone in having such thoughts so do not worry yourself needlessly. The issue of Qadr is, if i am honest, quite complicated. I first came across the issue in depth during my university studies and since then had planned to some research on the subject - which i have sadly postponed now!
Anyway, this question has come up on many forums, and i've responded to it on those occasions. I have copied it here for your benefit, inshaAllah.

Al salam alykom wa ra7mat allah wa barakto 3alykom gami3an,
Im confused about destiny,if our destiny is written so why we are given the ability to choose and if we are going to see what is written for us in our destiny so why we do el istikhara prayer .ALLAH sob7anaho wa ta3ala knows what we are going to do in our life time so what are we doing on earth???

A very good and valid question - may Allah reward you.

I'm currently working on a thesis on this very topic and inshaAllah I will share with you some of my thoughts.

Bismillah -

Your question about destiny is in essence a question about the supposedly irreconcilable contradictions between ‘pre-destination’ (qadr) and ‘free will’ (freedom to choose).
Philosophers and Scholars alike have dwelled on the matter for centuries and indeed continue to do so. The issue of pre-destination lies at the heart of many questions about Islam, God, Faith - and indeed any religion which purports the idea of God having knowledge of all things - questions such as 'Evil', 'Suffering', 'Death' and of course all those mentioned above by our honourable friends.
The essence of the problem was summarised well once by a fellow student during a lecture: "If God knows about it, then you have no choice".

I pondered about his comment for quite some time, and eventually realised that there was great wisdom in what he had said. He is of course incorrect, but the wisdom was in his reference to God's knowledge.

Allah says in the Qur’an: “Wahowal ‘Alim Al-Hakim” – And he is the Most Knowledgeable, Most Wise.

Muslims – and generally speaking, Christians and Jews (and other monotheistic religions) – understand from this that Allah has absolute knowledge of all things (including things that WILL OCCUR). The question of destiny (as our member mentions above), freedom of will, and similar matters all arise from the belief (particularly Muslim) that such knowledge was written down in a book - Al Lawhul Mahfuzh.
This ‘writing down’ of things is known as Qadr – of course there are other ways of referring to it – in other words, Allah KNEW everything that will occur and for a reason ultimately only known to him, wrote it all in a book. This seems all simple, but why do many people find it so difficult and confusing?

The difficulty often occurs because we do not clearly comprehend the implication of what it means when we say that Allah has knowledge of all things. When it is said that ‘Allah is all knowing’ it is meant in the MOST ABSOLUTE SENSE. The reader might say that there is nothing new here and it fails to answer the member’s question. Indeed, there is nothing new here, but the question is answered. The difficulty of comprehension is due to not having tangible references for statements such as ‘Allah is all knowing’. It is bit like quantifying ‘infinity’ (an obvious contradiction) in mathematics. Mathematicians have gotten around the problem by removing any frame of reference and simply referring only to itself. To provide another example, in a hadith, although it is weak, the Prophet (PBUH) mentions that a time will come when we will travel in the sky on a metal donkey. Simplistic readers of the hadith will either say such a thing has not happened or that the Prophet was incorrect. A flying metal donkey does not make any sense to us, but will it have made sense to the Prophet’s companions if he had said that a time will come when we will ride on a British Airways plane travelling at over 600 MPH? Of course it wouldn’t, simply because they have no reference for British Airways or MPH. Thus, in retrospective we say that the people understood it as a ‘flying form of transport’ (the donkey representing the transport). The point here is that a frame of reference is crucial in comprehending things that are intangible or outside our immediate access. So what is the frame of reference that may allow us to comprehend the implications when we say that ‘Allah is All Knowing’?
Time!

Time, as the majority of physicists agree, is a real phenomenon and not simply a model for referencing. The Prophet (pbuh) mentions in a hadith that ‘Allah is the owner of time’ – in other words that He has created it. Such is the reason why the hereafter is eternal since time will seize to exist. It is also for such reasons that the question of what was before God, as physicists even agree, is illogical.
Time, however, does not apply to Allah – He is above its limitations. And here lies the importance of the matter: Since Time is not applicable to Allah, for Him (‘Azza Wa-Jall) the past, present and future is in that sense all one and the same. Suppose Allah had (!) not written the events down and instead presented it to us after we die – will it make any difference to what it is now? Think of the time line, and the book (qadr) either at the beginning or end of it – it is the same for Allah!

So how does this answer the question of the honourable member?

Well, it is answered in two ways:
Firstly, since Allah is all knowing He has and had absolute knowledge of all that you do and will do and has written it down. This does not take away you freedom of will since you do not KNOW what is written down. To give an example, consider two very close friends. One knows the other so well that he can with great confidence determine what the other will do in a given situation. Now, suppose the two were placed each in a room. One was asked to choose between two colours. The other had written down what his friend will choose. The friend, who was asked to make the choice, was aware that the other had written his choice down. Will it be difficult to believe that the friend writing the other’s choice will be correct, in consideration of the fact that he knows his friend SO well? And further, will the knowledge that his friend has written down his choice in any way remove his freedom to choose the colour? Now multiply the knowledge of his friend by infinity. Absolute knowledge! That is Allah.
Allah’s knowledge of what you do and will do does not remove your freedom to choose. Ask yourself: you KNOW that Allah has written whether or not you will read this thread. Has that in anyway taken away your freedom to choose to read this thread or not. Can you make the choice? Yes, of course you can, but the choice you make is the one that was written down.

Secondly, it does not make any difference to Allah (in the context of this topic) whether your actions are done or remain yet undone. Words such has done, do, happen, happened, and others are all temporal references, and since Allah is not limited by time, for Him these words are all one and the same. The problem for us is that we find it difficult to remove such temporal references from our model of thinking – and it is natural, since we are bound by its created phenomena.

The noble sister’s question, ‘Allah knows what we will do in our lifetime, so what are we doing on earth’ is different to the first part of her query, but is not unrelated to the issues mentioned above. Consider that we didn’t spend any time here on earth and Allah rewarded or punished us for our actions, will it not be said: ‘But I didn’t do them’.

And Allah Knows Best.
Was-Salam
Please Note: The above response is part of a thesis which i have since postponed. If you believe it has errors in understanding and inference, please respond and inshaAllah i will investigate it as part of the research.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

For example teachers they predict in advance for students if they are going to pass or fail thier depending on how the students are currently performing.
So a lazy or unattentive students are more likely to fail due to his/her lack of preparation for the exams, as oppose to a student who always does the class tests well and prepares well is going to pass.

However one can change the teachers prediction, if the unattentive one hits realisation and takes thier exams seriously and prepares hard for exams, can end up passing even though he was predected to fail, same with the student that was suppose to pass, if he/she thinks she knows everything and doesnt bother to look over the work and goes into the exam and realises he/she does have gap in his/her knowledge then he/she fails even though were predicted to pass.

I hope this example clarifys the question you have posed about people being destined to hell or heavan, inshAllah.

I am alot more confused now:( so does this mean like the unattentive student who passes later whether we're going to Jannah or Jahanam changes as we change oursleves. I mean, do we get Jannah when we were actually supposed to go to hell???because we have changed, thus Allah gives us that which HE SWT didnt give us before??? I am really sorry, but this is kind of confusing. I hope you understand my question:D
JazakaAllah khairan for your efforts on helping me with this:D may Allah bless you and the ummah.Ameen
Allah hafiz now and always:D

mufakkir

Hmmmm. Either i have misunderstood or the issue as presented here is incorrect. It is the belief of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaa'ah that Qadr does not change. As one Muslim puts it: "to understand Qadr is not know that what hit you will never have missed you, and what missed you will never have hit you". I think the analogy between Qadr and the example of 'predicting' fails as they are two different things.

WaAllahu A'lam.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
asalam o alykum
qader is defined as it is knowledge of Allah before time... its not what is written but it , like Knew that what we gona do next... but the will of action is still in our hand
wsalam

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
I am alot more confused now:( so does this mean like the unattentive student who passes later whether we're going to Jannah or Jahanam changes as we change oursleves. I mean, do we get Jannah when we were actually supposed to go to hell???because we have changed, thus Allah gives us that which HE SWT didnt give us before??? I am really sorry, but this is kind of confusing. I hope you understand my question:D
JazakaAllah khairan for your efforts on helping me with this:D may Allah bless you and the ummah.Ameen

Asalamu alaykum

Sis i know this is hard to grasp i ask the same thing but i heard in the lecture that everyone has 2 plots in the hereafter, One is in Hellfire and One in Jannah according to the persons deeds they take thier alloted land and you have to work hard for your plot in Jannah by changing your condition and turning to Allah whenever you commit wrong like the sister said its like a student whatever you work hard for you get, so whatever hard work you put in you will get its fruits inshallah

And All this is by the Qadr of Allah because he knows everything and by his mercy we enter jannah not on our deeds alone :hijabi:

Hope your not confused even more

And sorry i could find the source for the lecture i listened to i hope someone can provide a reference because i am unable to so i appolgise in advance if it is wrong :girl3:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Thank you sooooooooooo much and JazakaAllah khairan Mufakir!!! TabarakaAllah, I soooo understand it now!pheeeeeeew, not confused anymore:):) and I agree with you on
Hmmmm. Either i have misunderstood or the issue as presented here is incorrect. It is the belief of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaa'ah that Qadr does not change. As one Muslim puts it: "to understand Qadr is not know that what hit you will never have missed you, and what missed you will never have hit you". I think the analogy between Qadr and the example of 'predicting' fails as they are two different things.
but, I heard, iam pretty sure you know it as well, that the last ten day of Ramadan are the days where some servants of Allah SWT will be freed from hellfire. In other words, they were supposed to go to hell, but by the mercy of Allah they were freed from Jahanama:) as I understood, please correct me if I am wrong on this matter:D
Sister Muslim18! I understood now, thanks aloot for your help:) may Allah reward you with His SWT bounty and mercy:D
Allah hafiz now and always:D (all of you):):) for those who speak Arabic, how do you say Allah hafiz (for soo many people)sooooorrrry, for going off topic!

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty

MashAllah good that you have understood it sis. But just to add.
May be the example I gave wasnt the best one, but this hadith does explain it more properly. InshAllah.

People of Paradise (الجنة) and Fire (النار) are known to Allah’s

Ali (r) narrated that one day the Prophet (s) was sitting with a wooden stick in his hand with which he was scratching the ground. He raised his head and said, “There is none of you, but has his place assigned either in the Fire or in Paradise.” They (the Companions) inquired, “O Allah’s Messenger! Why should we carry on doing good deeds, shall we depend (upon Qadar) and give up work?” The Prophet (s) said: “No, carry on doing good deeds, for everyone will find it easy (to do) such deeds that will lead him towards that for which he has been created”. Then He (s) recited the verse: “As for him who gives (in charity) and keeps his duty to Allah and fears Him, and believes in al-Husna, We will make smooth for him the path of Ease (goodness) (Surah al-Lail 92:5-7) . (Sahih Muslim)

Further reading
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/...h-Ask_Scholar/FatwaE/FatwaE&cid=1119503544138

http://www.learndeen.com/jm/deen-is...1/44/57-concept-of-al-qadaa-and-al-qadar.html

Any good that ive said is from Allah any bad is from me. May Allah forgive us all,ameen and Allah knows best.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:D
MashAllah good that you have understood it sis. But just to add.
May be the example I gave wasnt the best one, but this hadith does explain it more properly. InshAllah.

People of Paradise (الجنة) and Fire (النار) are known to Allah’s

Ali (r) narrated that one day the Prophet (s) was sitting with a wooden stick in his hand with which he was scratching the ground. He raised his head and said, “There is none of you, but has his place assigned either in the Fire or in Paradise.” They (the Companions) inquired, “O Allah’s Messenger! Why should we carry on doing good deeds, shall we depend (upon Qadar) and give up work?” The Prophet (s) said: “No, carry on doing good deeds, for everyone will find it easy (to do) such deeds that will lead him towards that for which he has been created”. Then He (s) recited the verse: “As for him who gives (in charity) and keeps his duty to Allah and fears Him, and believes in al-Husna, We will make smooth for him the path of Ease (goodness) (Surah al-Lail 92:5-7) . (Sahih Muslim)

Further reading
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503544138

http://www.learndeen.com/jm/deen-isl...-al-qadar.html

Any good that ive said is from Allah any bad is from me. May Allah forgive us all,ameen and Allah knows best.
SubhanaAllah azeem-ul-kareem! I heard about this hadith before:D it's pretty scary walahi! may Allah make us those who enter Jannah by His greatest mercy.Ameen
dear, JazakaAllah khairan katheer!!!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

Sister, your question in no way is stupid, and no, you're not to blame for any of this.
This video below helps understand this thing, "Destiny," and the brother explains it nicely, Alhamdulillah.

[yt]2MMgmxomjIc[/yt]

[yt]4aHpo-zuMcc[/yt]

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

prophet (saws) told that a person maybe doing evil acts but as his place is in Jannah, so before death he does a good act. so minor qadar changes but not major Qadar (the changes in minor qadar are written in major qadar).

but to sum up: keep faith in Allah and do good deeds. once u reach Jannah (inshallah), u can ask Allah about Qadar.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Subuhaanallahil 'Adiyyul 'Adeem! I call to myself and all the brothers and sisters to fear Allah. This is a matter which we will be specially questioned about as said by Rasoolullah (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam). Therefore please please be one the safe side. Ya Allah! Make me a person who refers to your book, your messenger (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam)'s sunnah and the quotes and explanations of Salaf in all the matters of Islam.

The Noble Imaam Abdul Qadeer Jeelani said, "A man is not he who submits to (unsuitable) events (in Allah's Decree). A true man is he who diverts events by other events (that are created and planned by Allah)". He says in another narration, "He escapes from a Good Decree towards a Better Decree".

He (may Allah have mercy upon him), has spoken the truth. The truth of his statement is verified by 'Umar (radiyallahu 'anh)'s statement to Abu Ubaidah bin al-Jarrah when the latter intended to enter with the Muslim army into a territory effected by a plague. 'Umar (radiyallahu 'anh) prohibited him from entering therein and requested him to stay far from the vicinity. Abu 'Ubaidah (radiyallahu 'anh) then said: "Is this an escaping from Allah's Decree?" 'Umar (radiyallahu 'anh) replied, "Yes we escape from Allah's Qadar (decree) to Allah's Qadar (decree). Oppression against a Muslim is thus a trial and Qadar. Fighting the oppression is also Qadar".

Ya Allah! Grant al-Firdausul A'la to our Noble Imaams and Scholars who explained your deen to us in the form you sent it to your last Prophet (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam). Make us among those who does not say our own opinion on the critical issues of Islam. Ameen.

No offense to any brother or sister. Wanted to call myself and you to al-Haqq.