Why is that I feel lost???Why is that I do not wish anyting???

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Bismillah Al-Rahmaan,Al-Rahiim

In The Name of Allah,The most Mercyfull,The most Compassionate

Assalamu Allaicomu Wa rahmatullah Wa barakatuhu dear brothers and sisters.

Sometimes I feel very lonely and than I start feeling how my soul if flying to Allah.I try to find the asnwers on some questions,but I just feel I CAN NOT,I feel so much like a stranger.:(In my thoughts is always a question "Why we were created",and I already know the ayah from Holy Quran where Allah subhan we teal sais:"I have created Jinns and people only to Worship me".
But i still feel confused and lost,becuase I can not understand.Alhamdullah we Muslims will worship to Allah subahn we teal on this World(Dunya) and Allah will reword us Inshallah with Jannah,and after that what???

Sometimes I feel like I do not wish Jannah,but I do wish to worship to Allah Almighty.I just have a feeling taht is making me very sad,and it is that we humans are just Created to suffer,only becasue we are humans.
Even jannah to me it seems like a suffer.

Every time when I close my eyes I see my beautiful and The Most Pure Allah on His Arsh,and after that I just loose my thinking about Allah when I see people and how they are inperfect.
Many find thier happiness in marriege,children and family but i feel like my Almighty Allah is enough for me and that I DO NOT need any of these passing things.:frown:Neither I wish for Jannah or onother world becasue I can not understand why we humans are created,and why is everything like this and that???
It is not that I do not understand why I was created becasue I do!!!or maybe I dont???Nobody knows how it feels to be lost and to not find you place anywhere.Ethernity how much is that,why not only one moment,why not only one day?!!!Why it is forever???
I am afraid of that ethernity,I do not wish for that.I do not wish for anything!!!!!
Deep inside of me,when I was a child I knew that day when I will be lost will come very soon.And here it is.In every my bone,in every my breath and dream.I have everything but I do not wish anything.
The most hardest moments are when i look to the sky and I do no find my Lord there,I can not find him anywhere.Why He hide him selfe from me,I will never find Him and see Him on this world and my time is running.It is a second,minute,now and never but still one day.
And waht will be in onother life???
Will I find there the same sky like here???
I see people,so many of the,smile on thier faces,laughing thier souls,is it that I am jealous on them???
No it is not jealousy,becasue I do not know what that means.What is then that my heart feels.It is hurting me so much.!!!!!

Everyone wish for something and me nothing.I do not wish to live forever,to live for ethernity.That is too much for me.I could not survive,there is not sense in that.

So because of everything that.....I do not find sense to live on this world,neither on onother world.......:frown:

I do not understand is it good that I feel like this??? I have everything Alhadmulillah but I still feel like this.

Please dear brothers and sisters make a dua for me to Allah:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you all

:wasalam:

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler
:salam2:

This is Shaytaan sister. We must have Tawakul in Allah and hope that Allah azza wa jal will grant us the Highest Jannah. Shaytaan is trying to make you lose your faith and hope in Allah, surely Shaytaan is our open enemy. Read the Qur'an much and pray. Remind yourself of Allah everyday, every minute, and make Du'a so that Allah may protect your heart from Shaytaan. Why would you not want Jannah? What are you afraid of? When Allah says that we will be there forever, and the description of paradise is that is only gets better.

You will be more beautiful in Jannah and you will have your husband from this life, and you will have rivers of honey, milk, wine, and you will have servant boys who will look like scattered pearls. This sky this life is incomparable to what Allah is promising us, do not let Shaytaan keep you connected to this world. One day this sky will be rolled up like a scroll and the mountains will turn to dust. Do not be connected to this world it is only temporary while the Hereafter is more lasting and more beautiful. And you will be with the Prophets and the Companions, and we will be able to speak with them and be joyous with them. And Allah will give us anything we ask for. Our life is the next life and may Allah grant us the best part of it Ameen thooma Ameen

May Allah strengthen your emaan and all of ours and protect us from Shaytaan and his evil despicable minions Ameen!.

mhamzah

:salam2: Sister,

"Why we were created",

And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me. (51:56)

The word 'Worship' isn't restricted to reciting the Quran, Salah or making dikr or fasting, every act of a Muslim can be an act of worship if it is done in submission to the will of Allah swt. Even in times of hardship and suffering a Muslim should remember Allah swt and he is find peace and satisfaction, for Allah swt says;

"Those who believe, and whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah: for without doubt in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction. (13:28)

There will be no suffering in Jannah as Allah swt says;

For them will be a Home Of Peace in the presence Of their Lord: He will be Their Friend, because They practised (righteousness). (6:127)

"And they will say: 'Praise be to Allah, Who has removed from us (All) sorrow: for our Lord Is indeed Oft-Forgiving Ready to appreciate (service). 35:34

Narrated Abdullah bin Qais: "Allah's Apostle said, "Two gardens, the utensils and the contents of which are of silver, and two other gardens, the utensils and contents of which are of gold. And nothing will prevent the people who will be in the Garden of Eden from seeing their Lord except the curtain of Majesty over His Face." (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Volume 6, Book 60, Number 401)"

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Qais: "The Prophet said, "(There will be) two Paradises of silver and all the utensils and whatever is therein (will be of silver); and two Paradises of gold, and its utensils and whatever therein (will be of gold), and there will be nothing to prevent the people from seeing their Lord except the Cover of Majesty over His Face in the Paradise of Eden (eternal bliss)." (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 536)"

Wouldn't you want to be in the company of the Prophets (pbut) and see Allah swt forever.

May Allah strengthen your Iman and make things easy for you.

Ameen

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicum

Jazzak Allah Khair

So sad that there is noone who could understand. Atleast to try to understand.

It is impossible to understan people.

May Allah bless you

BinKhadija

An Akhu

Assalamu Allaicum

Jazzak Allah Khair

So sad that there is noone who could understand. Atleast to try to understand.

It is impossible to understan people.

May Allah bless you

As far as I can see, dear sister, this is a matter of not being able to find the inner-Peace cos of the Heart's diseases this Dunya develops in ourselves. May Allah make things easier for you, I can only pray for you, sister. We don't know what you really are feeling and why, but one thing I'd like to remind you sister is that: only Allah knows AND understands it. Let's try to turn to Allah SWT in a different way from usual as the current approach certainly doesn't seem to be working efficiently.

I'd say, please visit this page; there are some relevant books to read them, and there is a useful lecture also to watch. Try to absorb the info, Insha'Allah, step by step while all the time pleading Allah for the true guidance and His Mercy.
....Good luck! Insha'Allah.

P.S. If you feel alone, Satan trying to whisper, listen some quality Islamic lectures.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
It is to the people of Jannath to whom Allah will reveal His face. He will take off the veil to show his face only to the people of Jannah. And this my sister, will be the dearest thing to the people of Jannath than anything else. Watch this video, you will love it :) You will feel like you want to live the life of a believer by just imagining this.

[yt]ukBX2TvfyQE[/yt]

salahdin

wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu sister Who said we are created to suffer , no we are not.These sufferings you see is a test from the ALMIGHTY AZA WAJALAH the whole world is a test . AND those who will pass this great test are those who worship and obey ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH without asking why ,for they see the the evidence and they do not need to ask why they rather do as the ALMIGHTY COMMANDS . WHY are we not created Equal ( Different colours, languages shapes ,hair colours), why are some people rich while others are poor, why is it that you have everything and someone else has nothing . All this are signs are for us human being to reflect in order to understand why are we created . And the reward of obeying the ALMIGHTY is AN EVELASTING LIFE WITH NO SUFFERINGS AND SORROWS. That is the wages for the true believers.

About seeing ALLAH AZA WA JALLAH , thats never comes in my mind due to the fear that i have for the ALMIGHTY SUBHANALLAH. Its just like prophet MUSA (pbuh) said he wanted to see ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH and he was told to look at the mountain and the whole mountain crashed becoming dust SUBHANALLAH.

AYAH OF THE DAY

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

سُوۡرَةُ الذّاریَات

وَمَا خَلَقۡتُ ٱلۡجِنَّ وَٱلۡإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعۡبُدُونِ (٥٦) مَآ أُرِيدُ مِنۡہُم مِّن رِّزۡقٍ۬ وَمَآ أُرِيدُ أَن يُطۡعِمُونِ (٥٧) إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ هُوَ ٱلرَّزَّاقُ ذُو ٱلۡقُوَّةِ ٱلۡمَتِينُ (٥٨) فَإِنَّ لِلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُواْ ذَنُوبً۬ا مِّثۡلَ ذَنُوبِ أَصۡحَـٰبِہِمۡ فَلَا يَسۡتَعۡجِلُونِ (٥٩) فَوَيۡلٌ۬ لِّلَّذِينَ ڪَفَرُواْ مِن يَوۡمِهِمُ ٱلَّذِى يُوعَدُونَ (٦٠)

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Adh-Dhariyat

I created the jinn and humankind only that they might worship Me. (56) I seek no livelihood from them, nor do I ask that they should feed Me. (57) Lo! Allah! He it is that giveth livelihood, the Lord of unbreakable might. (58) And lo! for those who (now) do wrong there is an evil day like unto the evil day (which came for) their likes (of old); so let them not ask Me to hasten on (that day). (59) And woe unto those who disbelieve, from (that) their day which they are promised. (60) 51:56-60

Tafsir Ibn Kathir

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Allah Only created Mankind and Jinns to worship Him Alone

Allah the Exalted and Most Honored said,

[وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالإِنسَ إِلاَّ لِيَعْبُدُونِ ]

(And I created not the Jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me.) meaning, `I, Allah, only created them so that I order them to worship Me, not that I need them.' `Ali bin Abi Talhah reported that Ibn `Abbas commented on the Ayah,

[إِلاَّ لِيَعْبُدُونِ]

(...except that they should worship Me.) meaning, "So that they worship Me, willingly or unwillingly.'' Allah the Exalted said,

[مَآ أُرِيدُ مِنْهُم مِّن رِّزْقٍ وَمَآ أُرِيدُ أَن يُطْعِمُونِ - إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الرَّزَّاقُ ذُو الْقُوَّةِ الْمَتِينُ ]

(I seek not any provision from them nor do I ask that they should feed Me. Verily, Allah is the All-Provider, Owner of power, the Most Strong.) Imam Ahmad recorded that `Abdullah bin Mas`ud said, "The Messenger of Allah taught the following: (إنِّي أَنَا الرَّزَّاقُ ذُو الْقُوَّةِ الْمَتِين) `Verily, I am the Provider, Owner of power, the Most Strong.' Abu Dawud, At-Tirmidhi and An-Nasa'i also collected this Hadith. At-Tirmidhi said, "Hasan Sahih. '' The meaning of this Ayah (51:56) is that, Allah the Exalted, the Blessed created the creatures so that they worship Him Alone without partners. Those who obey Him will be rewarded with the best rewards, while those who disobey Him will receive the worst punishment from Him. Allah stated that He does not need creatures, but rather, they are in need of Him in all conditions. He is alone their Creator and Provider. Imam Ahmad recorded that Abu Hurayrah said that the Messenger of Allah said,

«قَالَ اللهُ تَعَالَى: يَاابْنَ آدَمَ تَفَرَّغْ لِعِبَادَتِي أَمْلَأْ صَدْرَكَ غِنًى وَأَسُدَّ فَقْرَكَ، وَإِلَّا تَفْعَلْ، مَلَأْتُ صَدْرَكَ شُغْلًا وَلَمْ أَسُدَّ فَقْرَك»

(Allah the Exalted said, "O Son of Adam! Busy yourself in worshipping Me, and I will fill your chest with riches and dissipate your meekness. Otherwise, I will fill your chest with distracting affairs and will not do away with your meekness.'') At-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah collected this Hadith and At-Tirmidhi said, "Hasan Gharib.'' The statement of Allah the Exalted,

[فَإِنَّ لِلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُواْ ذَنُوباً]

(And verily, for those who do wrong, there is a portion), indicates that they will receive their due share of the torment,

[مِّثْلَ ذَنُوبِ أَصْحَـبِهِمْ فَلاَ يَسْتَعْجِلُونِ]

(like the evil portion (which came for) their likes (of old); so let them not ask Me to hasten on!) let them not ask that the punishment is rushed to them, for it will surely come,

[فَوَيْلٌ لِّلَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ مِن يَوْمِهِمُ الَّذِى يُوعَدُونَ ]

(Then woe to those who disbelieve from their Day which they have been promised.) meaning, the Day of Resurrection. This is the end of the Tafsir of Surat Adh-Dhariyat; all praise is due to Allah and all the favors come from Him Alone.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Deep inside of me,when I was a child I knew that day when I will be lost will come very soon.And here it is.

Nope. It is mind over matter. You think this way, thats why. :)
like du'aa is our sharpest weapon :)

Its ok sister, sometimes we just go through this phase where we ask questions like who, why where etc. But its ok.

*hug*

May Allah help you.
i hope you feel better soon inshaAllah, i want to see my happy Sister again inshaAllah :)

Take care
Wassalaam.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:)
BIG HUG!
we all go thru this kinda phases...it's only Shaitaan and I truely Ask Allah to help you understand things, true we cant see Allah's face nor can we hear HIS(SWT) voice but surely HE SWT is there and watching us, the day will come when we all have to face HIM and answer HIM, subhanaAllah sis, these thoughts you are having seem that they're coming from Shaitaan...always say this:Amanto biAllah, wamalaikatuhu wakutubahu warasuulahu walyomul akhir( I believe in Allah, HIS angels, HIS books, his massengers and the day of judgement) then say AothubiAllah...InshaAllah you are in my duas:)
Allah hafiz now and always:)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicum

Jazzak Allah khair all beloved sisters and brother for you kind daus.May Allah subahn we teal reword you all for your kind hearts,duas and your supportfull words and for trying to understand me.Mashallah,this mean a loot to me and may Allah reword you all with the Highest place in Jannah.:hearts:

But I need to say that this has nothing to do with Shatyan becasue Alahdmulillah like all Muslims I belive in Allah Almighty like I see my eyes SubhanAllah,and I understand the reason of our creating,so as i know that Jannah is beautiful,Allahu Akbar.But it is not only about beauty of Jannah,SubhanAllah.

I am sorry becasue I can not explain my feelings.Jazzak Allah kahir for trying to understand me.:tti_sister:

And dear sisters,Asmaa and sister Allahs Servent.May Allah bless you and hugs for you also dear sisters.

May Allah bless you all:tti_sister:

:salam2: What has happened with the brothers and sisters of TTI. Why there belief has weakened so much that the feel depressed and have started questioning the truth

BrotherZak

Bismillah Al-Rahmaan,Al-Rahiim

In The Name of Allah,The most Mercyfull,The most Compassionate

Assalamu Allaicomu Wa rahmatullah Wa barakatuhu dear brothers and sisters.

Sometimes I feel very lonely and than I start feeling how my soul if flying to Allah.I try to find the asnwers on some questions,but I just feel I CAN NOT,I feel so much like a stranger.:(In my thoughts is always a question "Why we were created",and I already know the ayah from Holy Quran where Allah subhan we teal sais:"I have created Jinns and people only to Worship me".
But i still feel confused and lost,becuase I can not understand.Alhamdullah we Muslims will worship to Allah subahn we teal on this World(Dunya) and Allah will reword us Inshallah with Jannah,and after that what???

Sometimes I feel like I do not wish Jannah,but I do wish to worship to Allah Almighty.I just have a feeling taht is making me very sad,and it is that we humans are just Created to suffer,only becasue we are humans.

Every time when I close my eyes I see my beautiful and The Most Pure Allah on His Arsh,and after that I just loose my thinking about Allah when I see people and how they are inperfect.
Many find thier happiness in marriege,children and family but i feel like my Almighty Allah is enough for me and that I DO NOT need any of these passing things.:frown:Neither I wish for Jannah or onother world becasue I can not understand why we humans are created,and why is everything like this and that???
It is not that I do not understand why I was created becasue I do!!!or maybe I dont???Nobody knows how it feels to be lost and to not find you place anywhere.Ethernity how much is that,why not only one moment,why not only one day?!!!Why it is forever???
I am afraid of that ethernity,I do not wish for that.I do not wish for anything!!!!!
Deep inside of me,when I was a child I knew that day when I will be lost will come very soon.And here it is.In every my bone,in every my breath and dream.I have everything but I do not wish anything.
The most hardest moments are when i look to the sky and I do no find my Lord there,I can not find him anywhere.Why He hide him selfe from me,I will never find Him and see Him on this world and my time is running.It is a second,minute,now and never but still one day.
Will I find there the same sky like here???
I see people,so many of the,smile on thier faces,laughing thier souls,is it that I am jealous on them???
No it is not jealousy,becasue I do not know what that means.What is then that my heart feels.It is hurting me so much.!!!!!

Everyone wish for something and me nothing.I do not wish to live forever,to live for ethernity.That is too much for me.I could not survive,there is not sense in that.

So because of everything that.....I do not find sense to live on this world,neither on onother world.......:frown:

I do not understand is it good that I feel like this??? I have everything Alhadmulillah but I still feel like this.

Please dear brothers and sisters make a dua for me to Allah:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you all

Salam

Here is a good page you can visit : http://www.understanding-islam.com/related/questionsarticles.aspx?sscatid=2

to have questions such as these answered in a thoughful and convincing ways. But know that the deen is simple and sometimes overthinking why we were created besides the obvious reasons of "Allah's desire" to give us a chance to enter the test of life, it would be unwise to constantly think upon the "whys" of the higher dimension. Our limited brains cannot compute and understand reasons not supplied by Guidance of the Quran.

"And when your Lord said to the angels, I am going to place in the earth a khalifah, they said: What! wilt Thou place in it such as shall make mischief in it and shed blood, and we celebrate Thy praise and extol Thy holiness? He said: Surely I know what you do not know.""

Allah simply replied to the Angels their own deficiency in understanding and this is a lesson for us.

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allahi wa barakato

I hope what the sister is going through is not about questioning the truth. For some reason I don't see her situation as completely negative(maybe it's just me).
I see it as how a 'stranger' is supposed to feel in dunya. That's what can happen when 'you don't belong', or when you soul is full of Allah's noor and then you have it all. When you say, sister that you "don't wish for more", it's probably because you don't need more at the moment...and that's good!

However, I would advise you to be careful and don't let shaytan ever get you confused, because it would be so easy to jump from this 'don't need more' feeling to a 'don't want more' or 'don't feel anything anymore' feeling. If you know what I mean. I can also read already a little confusion there:

Quote:
"Every time when I close my eyes I see my beautiful and The Most Pure Allah on His Arsh.."

And:

"The most hardest moments are when i look to the sky and I do no find my Lord there,I can not find him anywhere.Why He hide him selfe from me,I will never find Him ..."

Maybe sister you don't see Allah in the sky because it's just closer to you, just close your eyes!

Also when you say that you don't find any sense to live in this and the next world, isn't that because maybe you are 'materializing' too much the rewards that Allah has for us? In other words, because you are seeing too much materialism, suffering and injustice in this dunya, maybe you are thinking about Jennah as a 'material' reward too (mansions, money, beauty, etc).

Remember sister, that Allah's rewards go far beyond that. Allah has just described somehow how Jennah will be in 'human terms' so we can have a vague idea of it. But in reality we'll be given, inshaAllah, things that our mind cannot comprehend, subhanaAllah! Also bear in mind that you won't be given anything that you don't wish for, Allah will grant you what your soul is wishing and much more, inshaAllah.

It's just my opinion, I hope it makes sense;
Allah knows best.

May Allah guide us all.

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum sister Asja

May Allah remove all the sadness and worries from your heart ..
Sistser we shouldnt be asking too many questions ..

If we acknowledged that Allah is our Rabb and Prophet peace be upon him is our Messenger there is no more discussion, why ask too many questions...
The Prophet ,peace be upon him said:" leave me with what I have left to you, for those who were before you were destroyed because of excessive questions and opposition to their Messengers ,so when I command you to do anything, do it as much as it lies in your power and when I forbid you to do anything then abandon it. "

We have the command of Allah ...
The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him told us do that and don’t do this ,we should accept it as it is .
Do not question too much because the previous nations they were questioning too much and they were destroyed..

Sister just don't take it hard on yourself ,dont think too much ..Have trust in Allah ,that everything Allah promised will happen ....

waaleikum salam

safiya58

:salam2: dear sister Asja

I think i know what you mean. there are questions and you know the answers to it. but you can not imagine it. you try to capture the truth with your mind. but no matter how sound our mind is we will never be able to capture the whole truth with our mind cuz our mind is limitted...

you enjoy doing your ibadah you are pleased with whorshipping Allah so much that you may feel scared you will loose this beautiful feeling... maybe this is the reason why you don´t wish jannah...

Allah will test us in this world and yes we will suffer.... but no matter how much we suffer or how happy we are this is all for a limitted time... and when we have sabr Allah will help us... He is the comforter of the hearts.... remember it was Him who protected Ibrahim as from the pain of the fire.... Ibrahim a.s. was thrown into fire bec of his iman and maybe if we would witness this and watch from outside how he is in the fire and burning, we would think he is suffering a great pain.... but Allah commanded the fire to be cool for Ibrahim a.s. and he didn´t feel pain.... infact it is with all tests like that.... maybe many of us faced calamaties and somehow we managed to go through it with the help of Allah but if we would know years before what hardships will expect us we would go crazy we would be scared we woud be depressed.... Allahu Akbar!.... the greatest pain I felt was not loosing loved ones, feeling lonely, having not enough money... whatever... my greatest pain was when I repented from my sins and was ashamed for beeing disobedient to Allah...! :( but same time it was also my most beautiful experience cuz I felt so close to Allah and I could really feel His mercy upon me... what I want to say is even when the suffering is bec of ones own fault Allah still bestows the one in need with His mercy...

You want to think at Allah constantly.... You take your refuge from all the wrongs in this world by Allah... you love Allah with a deep love I guess. and everything which is directing your attention anywhere else than the rememberance of Allah is making you sad. Remember Allah in secret. improove your knowledge then you can give dawa to the ppl... this is a good cure for your soul i think... do good deeds for Allah... for example smile to your neighbour only for the sake of Allah....

if eternety would not be forever than it would not be perfect.... but Allah is perfect His existence has no start nor an end........ a small place in jannah is much more beautiful than the whole world and anythig in it... even if we can not imagine it.... we have to put our trust in Allah... when He says like that then it is true without any doubt.... everyone will be completely pleased there and it is a blessing from Allah that there will be no end... and there you can see your Crator inshaallah...

Be glad that it is not possible to see Him here in this world... cuz He has such a stunning beauty I´m sure when a single person see His beauty he can not live anymore... hasten to do good deeds... the time is limited......
when I was a child I used to watch tv alot specially child programms... I remember a competition: a group of children was in a huge toy store and they were allowed to take all the toys the want for free to their home. they only had to put in their shopping trolley. But the only matter was the time... a huge store many toys and only a limited time... is this not exactly what life is all about? we have limited time so we have to hurry alot..... but of course not gathering toys but good deeds...

again I want to tell you something from my childhood. when I was a child I looooved my toys and to play with them and just beeing a child rage in the sandbox be with other kids... and I once thought: how will I be when I became a grown up...? will I be seperated from my toys, the sandbox, will I not having fun with other kids then anymore.... and uughh do i have to marry... this is ugly... uuughhh boys... lol... that was what I thought.......
and now I am a grown up and so happy about it, elhamdulilah I don´t want to play with toys don´t play in the sandbox nor dooing bad things with other kids...I hope you understand why I have brought this up....

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2: sister,

islam is a path of moderation, keep worshipping Allah but take ur share frm this world.

u might think that u will not enjoy in jannah or it will be boring, but once u reach jannah (insha'allah), Allah will give u desire to enjoy in it.

and Allah will always be near to the dwellers of paradise. u can see Him and experience His presence! subahnallah

if possible have some real-life pious muslimah friends, sometimes online ones are not enough. & may Allah help u

miss_sunshine

"fear Allah Only"
:salam2:sister, all i can say is that may Allah (swt) makes it easy for you and may all your worries disappear inshallah. try to pray two raka's and ask almighty Allah to giude your heart to the truth and forgive you. Also know that Jannah is not like this dunya where we face many hardships, this dunya is nothing more than a test for the believers and inshAllah if we have sabar Allah ta'ala will reward us greatly.:tti_sister:

"Their Lord gives them the good news of His mercy and good pleasure, and Gardens where they will enjoy everlasting delight." (Surat at-Tawba, 21)

The hearts of those believers who have hope in this good news trust that their good works will find favor in Allah's sight, that the blessings they await are close at hand, and are filled with contentment.:)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicomu

Jazzak Allah khair for your kind duas.May Allah reword you all in this life and hereafter. I really appreciate all your worda and duas dear brothers and sisters,
Thank you very much once again for trying to understand,but people do not have knowlodge to understand like Allah Almighty does.And that is enough for me.

Alahdmulillah my iman is strong,and I am not questioning anything and still my heart feel peice,and this life is only on test for us belivers. Alahdmulillah to Allah Almighty for all His blessings,and for making me proud Muslimah.
But it is not about my faith in Allah,it is that some souls feels too much stranger on this world and maybe on onother world too.

You will find how people are so strange, it is hard to understand them. In their eyes you can not see anything but you should becouse they are reflecting soul. But you can not, even if you try so hard it is imopssible. No words to explain, or way to find answer. People and again people.

They can suprise you so much and they always wish for something. So strange but yet truth.

Yes people always wish for something.

How beautiful would be when they would not wish for anything except only one thing.

It is only dream, sun will apear soon and than things wil be different or the same. But yet with a hope that they will be different.

Do all people dream or they are only sleaping.

Oh you that have died, tell me how is to live and die, becouse those that are alive they DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May Allahs blessings and piece be upon you.

I ask forgivness from Allah for all of you and I ask forgivness for me. Ameen

May Allah guide us all. Ameen

naaad

mu'minah
dear sis,
this is a time many of us go through. it happens with me too many a times. it happened recently as well. it's definitely not the weakness of iman, it is the weakness of our inner-selves. we feel incomplete but we dont exactly know why our heart hurts so much. we know for a fact that we are hurt, feeling sad but not knowing the convincing reason is what hurts even more. that's the time, we feel like being alone for sometime, not looking at anyone, not feeling anyone's presence. and dont even feel like living among most people and witnessing their worldly wishes and aims. we feel completely like a stranger, llike dont feel like knowing anyone and dont want anyone to know you. thats what happened to me last monday. though i was fasting, i was'nt very content and happy..mostly i fast mondays and thursdays and feel really nice about it. but this time it was different. my tears wouldnt stop and i dint know why. so i just went to the musalla(prayer room) and sat there alone. i spoke to ALLAH, i told HIM all that i felt and made an overall dua that included myself, my family, my friends and the rest of my life!
my advice to you sis, is that when you feel somthing like this, speak to ALLAH. pour out all that you have, cry untill you calm down yourself....and then make wudhu and pray!!!
it really feels much lighter and fresher. INSHALLAH everything will be alright!!!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
dear sis,
this is a time many of us go through. it happens with me too many a times. it happened recently as well. it's definitely not the weakness of iman, it is the weakness of our inner-selves. we feel incomplete but we dont exactly know why our heart hurts so much. we know for a fact that we are hurt, feeling sad but not knowing the convincing reason is what hurts even more. that's the time, we feel like being alone for sometime, not looking at anyone, not feeling anyone's presence. and dont even feel like living among most people and witnessing their worldly wishes and aims. we feel completely like a stranger, llike dont feel like knowing anyone and dont want anyone to know you. thats what happened to me last monday. though i was fasting, i was'nt very content and happy..mostly i fast mondays and thursdays and feel really nice about it. but this time it was different. my tears wouldnt stop and i dint know why. so i just went to the musalla(prayer room) and sat there alone. i spoke to ALLAH, i told HIM all that i felt and made an overall dua that included myself, my family, my friends and the rest of my life!
my advice to you sis, is that when you feel somthing like this, speak to ALLAH. pour out all that you have, cry untill you calm down yourself....and then make wudhu and pray!!!
it really feels much lighter and fresher. INSHALLAH everything will be alright!!!

Allaicomu saalam my dear sister Naad.

Wallahi dear sister you brought one litlle smile on my face with your words.:):shymuslima1:
May Allah bless you and reword you dear sister for your so kind words and duas,and Alhamdulillah sister that you could understood my feelings.With my post I wanted to say that sometimes we Muslims can feel like a stranger on this world,but SubhanAllah no metter what happens Allah Almighty is always there,and He will never leave His honest servents.

May Allah bless you once again sister and keep under His protection our Ummah.:tti_sister: