Lonely????? Impossible...PLz READ

revert2007

Love Fishing
no muslim can say that ur lonely when Allah is always with u.lonely means there is no one for u to talk to or no one surrounding u.how can u say that ur lonely when Allah is there all the time waiting for u?????
it is just the human being who don't know how to appreciate Allah's gift.i am a revert and i do understand other reverts feeling.but again...why do i feel lonely if Allah listens to me and pamper me all the time......

how many of us talk to Allah even if we don't have any problem?
how many of us say alhamdulilah when we get what we want?
how many of us are on time to date Allah?
how many of us sing for Allah?
how many of us be hunger for Allah?
how many of us feed others in the name of Allah?
how many of us spend time with the poor kids/old people/people in needs?

if we could do all these...insyaallah there is no room for being lonely.

rather than we keep on complaining why there is no one company me,why not u be the company of those in needs

rather than u complain why there is no one makes me happy,why not u make others happy

rather than complaining why no one helps me,why not u help others.

Just remember,dunia is not forever and ur pain in dunia is not forever.Insyaallah paradise is ur final destination and look forward to reach it.

No Pain...No Gain. :)

:wasalam:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I've a story. Firstly they are few versions but the moral of the story is the same.

A teacher gave each students an apple and told them to eat at somewhere where nobody can see them. Anyone managed to do it, the teacher promised a special gift. So the student run berserk looking for lonely place...that no one can see them eating apple. Except one boy. The teacher approached him and asked, "why are you not go hiding and eat somewhere"? The boy said, "how can I eat without anyone seeing me? Allah always look at me???" To cut it short, the teacher awarded the gift to this boy.

revert2007

Love Fishing
I've a story. Firstly they are few versions but the moral of the story is the same.

A teacher gave each students an apple and told them to eat at somewhere where nobody can see them. Anyone managed to do it, the teacher promised a special gift. So the student run berserk looking for lonely place...that no one can see them eating apple. Except one boy. The teacher approached him and asked, "why are you not go hiding and eat somewhere"? The boy said, "how can I eat without anyone seeing me? Allah always look at me???" To cut it short, the teacher awarded the gift to this boy.

yes.i have heard something similar to this story.Thank you for sharing.

IbnAhmad

salaam

jazakallah khair for sharing the beautiful thread..may allah bless you...amiin..
nice story mashaAllah.. :) :)

wassalam

abulzan07

MashAllah very good story ......Also for student like me who live away from family and country to keep remembering Allah is with us

Yousef83

No doubt Allah (c.c) always with us but there is a reality that Islam is very social religion.Allah (c.c) and Muhammad (sav) always commanded,suggested we to be social in the community.Always have to contact with our family,relatives,friends and neighbors.You know we are responsible over them.If they have any trouble or in any mistake.
Your saying in different mean.Allah (c.c) does not say I'm always with you and you don't need to contact with other ppl.There is desolation reality

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
no muslim can say that ur lonely when Allah is always with u.lonely means there is no one for u to talk to or no one surrounding u.how can u say that ur lonely when Allah is there all the time waiting for u?????
it is just the human being who don't know how to appreciate Allah's gift.i am a revert and i do understand other reverts feeling.but again...why do i feel lonely if Allah listens to me and pamper me all the time......

how many of us talk to Allah even if we don't have any problem?
how many of us say alhamdulilah when we get what we want?
how many of us are on time to date Allah?
how many of us sing for Allah?
how many of us be hunger for Allah?
how many of us feed others in the name of Allah?
how many of us spend time with the poor kids/old people/people in needs?

if we could do all these...insyaallah there is no room for being lonely.

rather than we keep on complaining why there is no one company me,why not u be the company of those in needs

rather than u complain why there is no one makes me happy,why not u make others happy

rather than complaining why no one helps me,why not u help others.

Just remember,dunia is not forever and ur pain in dunia is not forever.Insyaallah paradise is ur final destination and look forward to reach it.

No Pain...No Gain. :)

realy sister your right.....may allah bless you (ameen)

drassim

استغفر الله العظيم
:salam2:

:jazaak: Thanks for sharing with us a beautiful thread.

May Allah :subhanallah: Guide us all to the right path. :tti_sister: