The Greatest Love

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum to everyone.I hope evryone is doing well with Allah's blessing.Today I would like to talk about love.Of course all of us had know about the world's greatest love such as Romeo Juliet,Laila Majnun,Shah JEhan and Mumtaz and many more.And of course as normal human beings we might be a bit jealous with all these love stories.
I would say that each one of us already have the greatest love-The Love for Allah.The greatest lover in this world is Allah.You want to know why.Let's have a look at it:-
1.Everyday we have date with Allah 5 times perday.But there are times we come late and there are times we don't come at all.Does Allah get angry?Whenever we ask for forgiveness with true heart,He does forgive us.

2.Whenever we are lonely and sad,He is always there for us just waiting for us to seek His help.

3.When everyone let us to be in trouble or when our own family doesn;t want us anymore,He is the one who protects us and keep us going in this life.

4.He is the only Lover who doesn't ask for anything in return afterall He is the one giving us everything.

5.He created us,He gives us rezk,He gives us happiness and He is the one who promissed us jannah.He gave everything and all He asked is just to obey Him.

Lets be more obedient to Allah and spread His religion to everyone.There are many people out there who are waiting for their 'true love'.Why not we help them in the search of their 'true love'.May Allah bless all of us.Salam

a_stranger

:salam2: sister

WE were created to worship Allah swt . Ibn Alqayim (A muslem schollar) ; defined to worship as to love the most love with most humility. I think your topic is in agreement with his defintion.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Masha Allah, it's such a beautiful topic. it's something for us all to reflect on. jazak Allahu khayra ya ukhti. may Allah subhana wata'ala reward you amiin.:)

wasalam

Nurain

Ma sha Allaah ukhti such beautiful, splendid, simple words.

Truly Allaah is the one true love =) and Prophet salallahu 'alayhi wasallam

ummsami89

Subhanallah

That was beautiful. so real and wonderful and a reminder to us all inshallah.
Jazakallahkhair for posting the link.
:ma:

Robab

daughter of Adam
jazakallah for sharing

Aslam o alicom.
it is interesting article.May allah bless u.Ameen

IbnAhmad

salaam

mashaAllah this a really beautiful reminder and something we have to reflect upon...

jazakallh khair for sharing...may allah swt bless you :) :)

wassalam